Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
waiting for the update Nisha Dii... refreshing again and again... give us one... longish one... pretty please 😭Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jyoe

C, please excuse me for butting into this post meant for Nisha and Ashu. But I could not hold back myself from wishing you!

Really really very happy for you C on your acheivement and selection! Congratulations girl! You make your maa and loved ones  proud and also us proud!😊 🤗

Even though we will be missing you and your craziness on IF like crazy, just want to wish you all the best for your new stint! go ahead and live the dream and may you be successful in everything that you have chosen for yourself! Dilse wishing this duaa for you!

I have thoroughly thoroughly enjoyed your FF on "THEM" and thank you for giving us those beautiful stories and memories about THEM which we could only live coz of your FFs. Whenever I remember THEM i will remember you too...

And do continue writing stories...you write them beautifully!

lots love and hugs and wishes 🤗

Jyo 

Hey Jyo! All the best for the new adventure. Harvard is indeed a place for elites, wishing you the very best. And Kudous to your mom for raising such smart intelligent and grounded kids. I had gone for one date with the guy from Yale, needless to say he was a total jerk. I stepped out saying I need to use bathroom and never went back to the table( it was arranged by my folks). All the best

Jinvera thumbnail
where r u Nisha Dii??waiting for the update 😭
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nisha😊

Honestly, I stayed away from your thread since I thought its too much to read😆 (I am a slow reader😭), given the speed at which you come up with new updates with oh so interesting combos of phrases as titles😳 !!!

So started out last week😛...just reached the most recent update...phew...there was so much to tell after each one though😃...and I am so glad...its probably the best thing I have read with such length n detail on IshRa...

Awesome n real carved out characters😳...

There's romance, banter, humour👍🏼...

Just love this Ishita and Raman❤️ ...the show ones are making me cringe now

Great going 😎

PS: I am experiencing this first time now that I have reached the latest update...the WAIT IS KILLING me...update soon😳
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Hey no update what happened??? R u ok???
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: columbia

Dear Nisha and my love Ashu 

I wanted to let you guys know I have been accepted into the Harvard graduate program - MS Econ and PhD program on a complete scholarship. My late fianc was a Yale graduate himself so 'twas his dream that I get into Yale and me being me promised him that I would never apply to Yale and wanted to get into columbia. But the universe has it's own sense of humor, Harvard was a place I had applied last just on a lark becos it was his second choice. I never did apply to Yale. In fact I always teased him yeh Yale Harvard types...
Needless to say I am on seventh heaven, I am sure he is having the last laugh from wherever he is. 
But this is also a testament to my Ma who is a single mom, who has her son a starred and celebrated indian army squadron, a daughter at IIT and now me at. Harvard. 
I would never be able to tell her on her face ... But it's for her that we three have achieved so much. 

Which brings me to the sad part 
I shall now be completely off IF - need to complete my job deadlines and prep for my departure to US. 
Hafiz sabko prem aur Dhair saari khushiyan! 

May your R&B and Kanna love forever! 

I am going to butt in too!!! Congrats!!!!!!! so proud of you!!!I have lived in Boston and  its my dream that my kids study in that wonderful city and a bigger dream to study in Harvard..gosh Harvard square is the most fun place ever ,the lawn , I use to take the red line to work everyday . Its a college town, great colleges out there and everything about it is awesome! i couldnt bear the winters hence moved south .
In case you have any questions about that place PM me and I can help my bff went to medical school there.
I am so proud of your mom WOW ,this comment makes me so happy like you work hard you see such good rewards and also reiterates my thinking that after something bad something bigger is waiting for you.
GOOD Luck!!!! enjoy this phase and yes i will watch out for your name in Wallstreet journal :-)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nisha dont abandon us :-((( what happened in shravu's bedroom?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part 108
Jealousy's good

"Youve started living HERE now?' she asked him😡
GREAT! THIS IS NOT AKWARD AT ALL. U TOLD MY SISTER I AM GETTING MARRIED SO U CANT MARRY ME AND NO TODAY U ARE IN MY NEPHEW'S BED LOUNGING READING?

He had no clue she was going to appear like a enraged goddess, her face a flaming pink... with bags in one hand a spiderman costume in another...
"He pulled his left ear bud off gently sitting up, Shravu didnt even bother to do that...

"Dont u have ur own house?" she asked him placing the bags on the floor, reaching over him to yank the kid up
"Ezhindiru da, get up, what is THIS?" she showed him
"A spider man costume" he said carelessly🤣
"What is it doing on a Honda motorcycle downstairs?" she yelled
"Uncle R threw it when we were practising baseball pitching" he said carelessly, still buried in his DS🤣
She grabbed it out of his hand...

"why are u on Shravu's bed?' she yanked Shravu's tees, books and clothes from under R&B...😡
"Get up DA" she moaned😡
"she said DA?" Shravu looked up from his DS NOW🤣... "she said DA... She said DA, she called u a DA"😆

He rolled on the bed...
R&B set his book on a table by the bed, no not a fancy nightstand... 
and folded his arms and lay back on the messy, littered bed, books clothes, toys, legos everywhere
"she did didnt she" R&B said😳
"amma says u should not say DA to adults EVERRR... chithi said DA... chithi said DA"

"Dey get up" II hissed softly dragging him up with his collar, going over R&B...
"I will say it a million times"😡
She looked @ R&B straight in the face "Dont u have a life da? why are u here all the time da? U are a troublemaker da. "

Shravu heard that and went off to roll on the bed... hysterically... hysterically three DAs? three DAs?"

"Lets make it an even five II" he dared her😳

"You have no business being in Shravu's room da, HOW DARE U tell akka the definition of Hindu Marriage Act da? 😡

Shravu was lost in his game no longer interested, his feet on R&B's thighs, he was across the bed

It made her hopping mad, she was angry at her parents, pissed at her own inabilty to be honest about feelings for R&B, 
jealous of R&B's increasing closeness with Shravu, being busted by Akka like that, 
R&B bringing Sree into the picture publicly JUST when she was ready to let go of him...many many things, 
Like they say "you speak the truth once, a lie on the other hand has to be repeated many times, many many ways"🤣

"where is Appa?"
"He took Thatha Paati to NOIDA at 11"
"Where is Amma?"
"she went to Munirka market with Chhabra Aunty downstairs"
"when is Amma returning?"
"soon"
Shravu looked up from his DS "Hey how come you are asking me all these Qs, I want to ask some, my turn, my turn...where is Thatha?"🤣
HIS TURN...
"Po da... he is at home"😡
"Where is Paati"
She is going to Sheikh Sarai"
"Where is Periya thatha, big nanaji?"
"He went to Japan"🤣
She lunged at him... across R&B's legs, the kid lay across the bed...

"Who put gel on your head?"
"Uncle R" he said smugly😳
"Didnt Amma say no gel"
"Maybe" he shrugged JUST LIKE R&B😡
"Look at me" "Ada kudu da" she reached for his DS and grabbed it

"He cant even comb his hair but he gives you gel?" she complained☺️
She saw a BIG flash of teeth in her side vision as R&B smiled fully at that comment
"Oh! Uncle R says he gets finger kangi" Shravu said with a "whatever the heck that is" look😆
"WELL not any more, he doesnt" she muttered.. blushing but still angry...😡
"Get up and clean up the room, and next time your done learning driving, then let the driving instructor go HOME" she scolded Shravu
She grabbed his DS at the exact moment
Shravu's friend yelled from downstairs... 

Shravu ran to the window... and then "Chithi pleeez I promise to pick it up soon, 
Anagh is here, Chithi pleeez" he threw the DS on the bed and and ran out of the room..
"No I cant allow you... no"

Shravu banged the front door and was long gone, 

She picked up stuff and put it away...

"When is the wedding?' he asked bluntly😡
"Soon, hes waiting for funding, when his company gets the funding we should be married"😳
"Hope u told ur family" he said silkily😉
NOBODY KNEW U WERE GOING TO MARRY HIM ATLEAST SOMEONE KNOWS WHEN THE WEDDING IS?
RAKSHASAN... RAKSHASAN😭
However terrible he is for me I shud just marry Sree he is not half as terrible as you
SEX IS OVER RATED, FLIRTING IS OVER RATED... ATLEAST HE IS NOT A BLOODY GIGOLO...😡
This is a battle thats lost before it began, the groom is not the "marrying kind"😭

"Appa will never agree... being Punjabi would be their greatest setback, to top it off he is in a relationship with a French woman
Appa probably expects a virgin or a almost virgin like me... Appa would be apalled to hear he "he has been "around" for 15 years" 😭
cannot go to bed two nights in a row without sex, AND the biggest truth of it all..."😭

R&B DOESNT WANT  MARRIAGE... 
SO APPA SHOULD CELEBRATE HIS PREJUDICES AND HANG ON TO THEM... AFTER THE AGM HE WILL LEAVE... UNTIL AGM'S OVER IF U DONT SLEEP WITH HIM II SOMEONE ELSE WILL, II👏😡😭

He leaned on the wall hands in pockets, as she cleaned up the bed, huffing, they both didnt talk to each other ermmm... for him its just another hour, for her? its a Hercuelan task...
Her platinum jhumkas bobbed agitatedly like they were yelling at him... he imagined them  her laying under him... the earrings stressing "Please stop" "No" "Please da"
Her nose tip was pink, like she had just cried...
He put his ear buds back on...

She dusted and plumped up the pillows
"I can teach driving in  a park car as well, WHATS the big deal in that?" she ranted😆
She looked under the bed and gathered up all his Legos, tucked her saree around her waist, and worked away..
"You can go now if u want I am here NOW" She looked at him..
Stomped over to him😡
"Pesave pesaade, yaar solradayum kekkade da, dont talk to any one, dont even listen" she yelled😆
Yanked his left ear bud off, just as his hand reached for it, he held her troubled wrist, as the bud came off
I cant even talk to you?" she demanded

Like she expected him to be sitting there waiting to share her frustrations after a visit to "Amma & Appa's" like Akka would say Athim would...
Listen to her agree with her NO QUESTIONS ASKED ABOUT WHY or HOW parents drove Akka up the wall😆

BUT IVANUKKU KAVALAYE ILLE, HE DOESNT EVEN CARE. RAKSHASAN😭

He shrugged indicating "So? what do u have for me"
"Why cant u survive without that goddamn music for an hour? "😭

He pulled the left one, with his right hand and placed gently in her right ear "Podcast II" he said
She turned red in embarrassment, he turned the volume down😳

"U can go now I am here" she said
"Sam says I am supposed to hand him to a parent" he said softly, he was a baby sitter and he "only followed rules and did as i was told"😆

"Who was here when u returned?" Ii asked😲
"The lady across the hall" he said
He just held her right wrist with his...
"I can teach him how to drive in a parked car also." she complained😡
"U could" he muttered softly😃 shrugging...
"U have your own, hes MINE" she told him all green😈
His half smile came and went...
"Jealous II?" HE ASKED HER FOR PROOF☺️
IRU DA NOTARIZE PANNI Rs. 10 stamp paper la taern, will hand u in a notarized stamp paper
RAKSHASAN😭

"Why shudnt I be?' she demanded😭
He looked at her, and made a gentle slip☺️... as she legitimized her jealousy of a 9 year old's love for a 30 year old, 
he used the opp to legitimize his jealousy at the 32 year old Bio Agri Data guy's windfall of marrying his Fire Cracker
In all her purple and platinum glory... bathed in the scent of jasmine and spice

"Jealousy is good" he said ☺️
SHE FELT IT WAS NOT ABOUT SHRAVU AT ALLL FOR A SECOND...

He shook his green monster... off completely... in a second

"Will u have things wrapped up before the wedding?" he asked blandly
"I shud" she said looking into his eyes..😭
He let go of her hand...

She stepped back... the earbud in her ear, yanked her, she pulled it out and put it in his left ear
He bent down further enabling her to reach, she felt his breath on her bare shoulders and collar bone... ☺️
a mm lower and she would have felt that glorious stubble, it would be ALL HERS for the next half hour afterwards...
To complain about to feel the texture to play with, to trace... to measure

There was a knock on the door, she went to the kitchen allowing him to get it
Akka walked in "Arey ITNA HANDSOME durbaan? Kitna lete ho bhayya mahiney ka?"
He hugged her warmly... "Hi Vandita" and quoted a rate☺️
I see silver stilletoes, ya to Deepika Padukone aayi hai ya meri 5'9"
He didnt say its II, he said "Its not the first one"😳

She just went about making chai

Akka quizzed him about the driving lesson...
She brought chai out... she told Akka what she sang, Akka asked him if he has heard her sing

"A bit" he said😳

"Oh right at Sam's baby shower" Akka said😃
II finished her chai and said "I have to go"
"Wait no, Bala will be here kanna" Akka begged "R&B has to look at his laptop, the service guy came"

She took the cups to the sink...
Akka looked at her troubled sister and gave her a tight hug...

"Seri vidu... just let go... the next time I will be more careful, or request Sam not to send him?' Akka offered🤗
"No... cheee that would be silly... Amma Appa are hounding me, if its not Sree it will be someone else soon" "You know them, youve been through this drill" II smirked😭
"Except there was no 6'3" introvert that kissed me to recover a Rs.5 debt"☺️

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Hey Nisha
Hope all is well.