SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 136

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
This is getting interesting. How are they going to get married now with the opposition from Iyers
That was a BEAUTIFUL update. 

All the emotions were written in a simple way, but that simplictity made every emotion seem very powerful (if I made any sense right now.) I don't know how many times I have said this already, but I will it once again; you are truly one TALENTED writer. 

This indeed was one of the saddest updates in this story. My heart goes out to Ranjan right now, he really wants this marriage to happen. He wants R&B's happiness and he is willingly to stay away if that gives R&B his happiness.
this was the most emotional part nisha..my heart goes out to ranjan...he is willing to do everything in his power to let this marriage happen...he has been a lonely man...just want his son's happiness...i so so wish and hope that in the end he is proved innocent...
amma and appa kaise manege...they are still not convinced... what will happen to make them realize that R&B is perfect for II...
Awesome Update...Very Nice...Clap
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by Ranu1234

Finally caught up with the latest post... Loved it everybody stayed itrue to their  character ClapClapClap
For me that's the true strength of this story!
I like emoticons now too and  will credit SoSy for it Big smile
Love the way you are showing both the lunch and them side by side.. I like the guards too in this story :LOL
And honestly every time I read R&B watching Her leave in her car I just love it sooo cute , so protective and chivalrous. Every line in your update is in place ClapClap
I know it's the Super Bowl evening so have fun if you are watching and Go pats Wink will check for your next update !

Anu

As they say "you can take an Indian out of India, but cannot take the India out"
Hubs and I have  managed to not get sucked into the football mania despite living here close to 20 years, we are cricket faithfuls, full and full
DONT GET IT, football I mean... a 40 minute game played for 6 hours and they insult cricket that its the slowest gameAngry
I had invites to two parties one Desi and one gora, didnt go to either places, oldest had too much homework, and I had daftar ka kaam, so anyway just watched the half time show. It ironic to say the least they had a "fancy" commercial to fight DOMESTIC ABUSE and then 10 minutes later a half naked Katy Perry enticed millions of men across the country with a team of half naked polka dot bathing suit wearing women

As if fully clothed women will SOMEHOW interfere with the quality of the gameAngry

Speaking of objectification of womenAngry If anyone tells me "being modern EQUALS receiving dignity" I will chew them up
The greatest country in the world has to resort to using half naked women to titillate millions of beer guzzling  testosterone overdosed men I guessAngry

P.S. Its just "entertainment" I knowTongue

Here I was blaming YHM for demeaning women
We love the pats and I follow the team and they won today Big smile. We lived in Boston when the kids were young and born and football was the only entertainment in winters . We didn't have a huge party just us and another pats family .. I love Katy Perry too firework and its lyrics my all time favorite, I guess compared to other half times this was awesome it has been worseWinkits a world problem the way they portray women and please don't compare Katy Perrys half time with 2 wives living in the same house with A criminal pre teen di breaks my heartCryLOL 
your last part had me all emotional too I love Ranjan more and more and more , I always had a soft corner for him Cry waiting for appa to turn around  right now I am all #teambhallasbhatras 

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Finally caught up with the latest post... Loved it everybody stayed itrue to their  character ClapClapClap
For me that's the true strength of this story!
I like emoticons now too and  will credit SoSy for it Big smile
Love the way you are showing both the lunch and them side by side.. I like the guards too in this story :LOL
And honestly every time I read R&B watching Her leave in her car I just love it sooo cute , so protective and chivalrous. Every line in your update is in place ClapClap
I know it's the Super Bowl evening so have fun if you are watching and Go pats Wink will check for your next update !

Anu

As they say "you can take an Indian out of India, but cannot take the India out"
Hubs and I have  managed to not get sucked into the football mania despite living here close to 20 years, we are cricket faithfuls, full and full
DONT GET IT, football I mean... a 40 minute game played for 6 hours and they insult cricket that its the slowest gameAngry
I had invites to two parties one Desi and one gora, didnt go to either places, oldest had too much homework, and I had daftar ka kaam, so anyway just watched the half time show. It ironic to say the least they had a "fancy" commercial to fight DOMESTIC ABUSE and then 10 minutes later a half naked Katy Perry enticed millions of men across the country with a team of half naked polka dot bathing suit wearing women

As if fully clothed women will SOMEHOW interfere with the quality of the gameAngry

Speaking of objectification of womenAngry If anyone tells me "being modern EQUALS receiving dignity" I will chew them up
The greatest country in the world has to resort to using half naked women to titillate millions of beer guzzling  testosterone overdosed men I guessAngry

P.S. Its just "entertainment" I knowTongue

Here I was blaming YHM for demeaning women
We love the pats and I follow the team and they won today Big smile. We lived in Boston when the kids were young and born and football was the only entertainment in winters . We didn't have a huge party just us and another pats family .. I love Katy Perry too firework and its lyrics my all time favorite, I guess compared to other half times this was awesome it has been worseWinkits a world problem the way they portray women and please don't compare Katy Perrys half time with 2 wives living in the same house with A criminal pre teen di breaks my heartCryLOL 
your last part had me all emotional too I love Ranjan more and more and more , I always had a soft corner for him Cry waiting for appa to turn around  right now I am all #teambhallasbhatras 

Yay for you, Anu... I am glad I saw... Ughhh I know about half time shows and wardrobe malfunction
I guess your winters are nothing like ours... we get less than five snow showers, mostly 3 or 4 inches, melts in 3-5 days... this year we got 8 inches in Nov, that was the heaviest in a long time
I am so happy your team won

P.S. Fully agree NOTHING LIKE wife donating her bed to ex wife and hubbyAngry and psychopath, criminal perverted creep pre-teen, All so that the current wife can "heal" himAngry

Yes. I will find a way tomorrow and then then we can talk about wedding since it will be within TWO FICTIONAL weeksWink
koi naya update aa rhaa hai kya nisha or should i stop being a lazy bum and do my work rather than staring at my phone and refreshing it like a maniac... its Monday... ufff office...
Yes in the next 10 mins, before I go to bed