SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 133

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
they are just adorable together...no one can match them...R&B toh lagta gai kabhi II ki help nhi karne wala...ha ha...or he just wants to flare her up...usko maza aata hai use provoke karne mai...n that mole talk...now that's R&B...bold bolder boldest...
amma actually gave it a thought...sheis beginning to warm up to the idea.. appa has long way to go...i know he is being protective but i just want to go and tell him stop it uncle...chlill and just give them blessings...
Mind blowing update...Amma is mellowing...hooray! Appa will take his sweet time but totally understandable due to the scandal more than the punjabi, super rich aspect etc
R&B and II what a couple...am loving their regular encounters and the banter between them...they love to tease each other be it during their make out sessions or otherwise...cheeky duo!

Thanks as always for creating the world of R&B and II...such a sexy, uniquely romantic and loveable couple ;)

Caught up with the updates!!  And so much has been said! My 2 cents worth Smile ... II R&B - perfect, II does all the talking and R&B does all the provoking... what a tease he is! Fun!  And u r right if all are happy with the wedding then where's the punch? Like how the stage has been set up for a dozen different scenarios betwn the 2 families

PS:  ashu's train ride...another fun factor here...just had to mention that! Envy her on indian railways with hot chai and desi snacks at your beck & call. Life! 

Taara.. Not really.. Ask the martied folk here.. Lol..
Waking up to some joyful and amusing comments about me in the thread!!
ThAnk you guys for adoring my train journey and getting jealous LOL Big smile
All I am wishing is that who so ever wants to travel, may get their leaves sanctioned and book themselves a well deserved looong train ride... A break from everyday hassles as well Wink
Nisha... M wide awake now.. Do I re read thread 2 or is there a new update coming???
Sam and Vandu lie very sweetly. Neither do I hear nadaswaram playing or Appa welcoming the groom and party by the gate of the Mandap any time soon.
Everyone has to walk the tight rope here to get to the other end!!!

Note to II:
You naughty girl!! Stop acting scared!! While u r scared of being killed by ur Appa for getting dropped home in one of Bhallas' cars, you dare to confer the 'Jewish award' to R&B !! Wink

N is going to take us in one hell of a ride before we crash land at the Mandap. Big smile
Originally posted by ashu9

Waking up to some joyful and amusing comments about me in the thread!!
ThAnk you guys for adoring my train journey and getting jealous LOL Big smile
All I am wishing is that who so ever wants to travel, may get their leaves sanctioned and book themselves a well deserved looong train ride... A break from everyday hassles as well Wink

Not a bad idea..but wud there be an R&B II anecdote to entertain thus Wink