SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 127

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
I love sam. Period. She is a bhalla. Of course she will convince appa amma ;)

I am loving raman ishita moments. Though i know you dont feel the need to give words to their feelings but EK baar toh banta hai i feel. Not the cheesy mushy kind...just a very ishita-raman style. Maybe in a fight? I dont know. But please think about It? only once?

Just think about it. :)
Lovely update nishu...sam amma conversation was nice...u have brilliantly sketched sam ..she is such an wonderful sis...II AND RB-cute.. Day DreamingEdited by banana.ishra - 7 years ago
Originally posted by arshi21

I love sam. Period. She is a bhalla. Of course she will convince appa amma ;)

I am loving raman ishita moments. Though i know you dont feel the need to give words to their feelings but EK baar toh banta hai i feel. Not the cheesy mushy kind...just a very ishita-raman style. Maybe in a fight? I dont know. But please think about It? only once?

Just think about it. :)

About WHAT?
They talk too much already. They have said SO MUCH in 130 chapters...About what yaar?Confused
This story will flow in this format only, I am so very sorry, as I am unable to understand WHAT kind of conversation is needed...CryIt can be considered the USP or the greatest failing of this tale, but I DONT see them talkingCry
Iam so very sorryCry

She means a lil possessive talk.. I mean.. The way they have been talking till now only.. Some more words.. If am not wrong..
I am okay with whatever you feed me.. Lol. .just keep feeding.. Thats all I want.. Lol
Originally posted by ashu9

She means a lil possessive talk.. I mean.. The way they have been talking till now only.. Some more words.. If am not wrong..
I am okay with whatever you feed me.. Lol. .just keep feeding.. Thats all I want.. Lol
Ditto here! LOL

Ashu,

When I watch shows people CLAMOR for "talking". KYA BAAT KARENGE? "They have to TALK , they DONT TALK, I wish they would TALK...
I mean real life KAUN itna baat karta hai... the magic of marriages is enlivened by partial understanding... a couple that fully understands each other in fiction is not fiction its a documentary... I dont ever relate to it so never write it

I want to keep the readers guessing, if they find out whats in R&B's mind and if they find out what II is fearful of then there is NO story left, I will have to bring the other woman and have II decorate R&B's bedDead so he can "heal" his son... they will find out about each other as time goes by.
She will have to find things out by observation after she marries him, he will have to learn to deal with her Appa's resentment...
I will not have EITHER of them doing any Samaj Seva... they will navigate through their own complex situations and learn to live with their imperfect spouses

Loved Loved the last line, between Sam and Amma," So ture and so potent"
I really have to run, make lunch etc before the kids & hubby come looking for food. He has asked if I am taking some online class LOL

Ditto Day Dreaming