SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 120

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by ashni0905

Just when we thought RB will drop at II house, you do the other way round...I wonder if RB will clear the air about Marlese, his Dad and his feelings for his mother with II...
Though we know RB would not marry just to take II to bed, but isn't II insecure about RB's nomadic nature?

Lust is there, but what do this couple love about each other to get married?

I am sure you are going to take care of all these in upcoming posts, aren't you?

Ashni

No he wont sit down with her like Desi soaps and explain things over 4 or 6 hours... he has said too much already, he is an enigmatic character. I am hoping you guys would read between the lines and  understand it all

WHY would a guy like that MARRY for sex? IF she knew him she would know that by now, she doesnt... she will figure it out... abhi se sab bata diya to kya mazaBig smile
That should answer everything else...
No R&B will not explain anything about his father, his father will be the biggest boogeyman for a while now
I will figure out a way to get them married, AS IS
What fun is a giggling happy family? None...

If Mr Iyer and Ranjan became best friends, and Appa loved R&B more than Bala and R&B donated blood to Appa etc... 
We will let them all figure things out in this totally uneven unequal equation we currently have...
It will be realistic and provocative

The majority that read this tale dont want me to end it... so I am going to take things easy and let things fall into place or crash and burnTongue
Nisha,
Thank you for such an amazing story. I know by now that it is not a question of if, but when u do publish software symphonies, whenever in the future, please let me know. I would like to be one of ur first 50-60 fans who will purchase it. I love you for being so deligent with details and being so delicate with the cultural aspects. I don't know it it possible, but would like to see some Panjabi tadka in the story as well. 
Lots of love
NM
Nish I like the progress.. Going great!! Hope appa agrees after a good South Indian meal..
Could we see R&B and II walk in together at shanti niketan to pacify a crying lasya who only wants her uncle R with Amma appa still there LOL
Also along with South Indian can we have specks of punjabi thing here and there??
Originally posted by monalisa123

Nisha,
Thank you for such an amazing story. I know by now that it is not a question of if, but when u do publish software symphonies, whenever in the future, please let me know. I would like to be one of ur first 50-60 fans who will purchase it. I love you for being so deligent with details and being so delicate with the cultural aspects. I don't know it it possible, but would like to see some Panjabi tadka in the story as well. 
Lots of love
NM

Sure!
Why not... shaadi ho jaane do lets add some Punjabi tadka by having II flounder and fumble her way through that Punjabi house in Malcha MargWinkLOL
Originally posted by ashni0905

Just when we thought RB will drop at II house, you do the other way round...I wonder if RB will clear the air about Marlese, his Dad and his feelings for his mother with II...
Though we know RB would not marry just to take II to bed, but isn't II insecure about RB's nomadic nature?

Lust is there, but what do this couple love about each other to get married?

I am sure you are going to take care of all these in upcoming posts, aren't you?

Ashni,

Almost EVERY part so far was about their intelligence and their arguments and their admiration for each others' talents from singing to reading to sense of humor... the way they were raised... how hard they work how ambitious they are, HOW principled and ethical they are to the places they work for, how sensitive they are, how much they both love kids
AUR KITNA BATAOON?LOL

What else should there be?Confused

They wont SAY it to each other,  Sorry...if you read every chapter you should have gotten a SOLID understanding of how things are

Itna to American couples that live with each other for 20 years before marriage mein bhi nahi hota  jitna maine inke beech 4 hafte mein dikhaya hai

Maybe you started reading a week ago? I dont know...Cry

Thanks for readingBig smile

Cheers!
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Nice Update!
Really enjoyed the beginning with Manny on the phone
And R&B being fed by his mom was really cute. 
Also loved II's boldness at the end and they get hotter each time they meet.
Wondering what Amma and Appa have to say after the lunch with Sam.
Waiting for the next update!!

I read the Diplomacy part in a shopping mall at the counter, in the escalator, in the aisles, while bringing down almost a whole isle of princess footwear for my 6 yr old to select... not fair...should have been reading that with a cuppa in my couch

II's vulnerability was apparent in the phone convo in that chapter, and then BAM...in this last one we have II doing a diff take... Brilliant!  ( I don't know how many times I use this word,, but can't think of any other word)  Well to handle R&B itna tho spunk she will need...

And the Notes are back!!! I should compile them all for my personal  laugh riot later...I simply simply love them

And Sam hired an IYER cook ROFL  Actually come to think of it  she is just as adorable as Akka Smile

Manny II relation will be another  interesting thing to look out for  as well!

Lovely updates Nisha

Originally posted by Ranu1234

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by nividances

You knock the parts about them together out of the park every single time, but the beginning of this update with insight into how much he loved his mother and how much she adored him truly truly truly brought me to tears.
Aloo parantha with pudina-tamatar chutney and a big dollop of fresh homemade white butter. I have been treated to this every single Sunday without fail for all the years that I lived at home. Now that I live on my own, I can't tell you how much I miss those Sundays, eating bites from my mom's hands even into my 20s.

I connected today at part 131 to SW Symphonies like I haven't been able to before. There's just been some stuff going on in the last few days that has left me feeling a bit homesick for my own mom who thankfully only lives 8ish hours away but I've been trying so hard to keep myself together and this update was the trigger that just set the floodgates open.
Thank you so much NiviCry
No I did not intend to make you cry, but felt a tad bit emotional thinking about R&B yesterday/this morning? about the Sunrise at Sringeri Temple part

When I read it like I always do before I post to add the emoticons,  I felt strangely sad, seeing him walk up and down that street hoping to enter that temple...wanting to see his Mom?

I was reminded of my boys when they were 2 or 3 yrs old being a working Mom theyve been in day care many months and many hours

When I would go drop my younger one off, 4 or so years ago when he was 3 at a Montessori (WHERE I PAID $1 GRAND A MONTH AND HE LEARNT SQUATAngry,) he would run to their yard, their yard backed into the parking lot, I would walk to my car and he would run to the fence and hug the rail his lil chubby arms going around it... he would want to touch me one more timeCry
THERE!Cry
I go again...Cry
And in the evening, he would stand in the EXACT spot waiting for me... somehow knowing I would get there

I WILL NEVER forgive myself for doing that to my kidsCry
I LOVE my career but thats unforgiveableCry
ICry I sent my kids when they were 18 months :( the day care had a video camera I could watch her and that one cried for 3 hours by the day my parents watched my husband or me picked her up after 2 hrs and it was quite a while before that changed me too live with that guiltCry
Me too...been there, done that, felt wretched Cry...so glad that phase is over and done with...only recalled now whilst reading this
will go and give my kids a few more cuddles today i guess...see what SS makes me do