SW Symph 3-"I am Sam" on 139 - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Another romantic encounter?????
Bring it on Nishu!!!! M waiting...
I totally forgot that the max pages on a thread can be 150 and I was going mad thinking why are there no updates...all i did yest was refresh and get iritated that y d hell is der no update...finally god just gave me some brains and i realised...and now waht do it see 4 parts... 15 pages already done...so to much to read now...
Originally posted by ashu9

Another romantic encounter?????
Bring it on Nishu!!!! M waiting...

yah... another encounter ... I m also waiting... First encounter after vandu's mrg talk... eagerly waiting... 😳
Are you posting something before going to bed??
Nisha... this is wonderful ... honestly, the realism of this whole 'marriage process'  is, as I said something that really strikes a cord with me.

From Ammah's blunt  speak about both their sittuation and  potential grooms, to Appah's  similar words and attepmts at , what I suppose is  emotional blackmail- very well done. 

The way that someone who is so strong in  her professional life is floundering to make her voice heard in one of the most important aspects of her life, and why that is so-  so realistic, terrific. 

So glad Acca knows all now... well,  as much as she can, from both  parties-  can't wait to see what she does with that knowledge.

The parental  approval issues aside, they definetly needto clear their own misunderstanding;  and I'm sure II and R&B being who they are even that will come about in a unique way.

Do I need to even tell you how excited  I am about the next update?
So they are alone at home with Shravu of course😉. Suppose the hyper active kid gets tired of playing the whole day and dozes off so that r&b and II can play their games. What will happen if vandu and Sam who've gone out for shopping together leaving r&b as a chaperone with Shravu return home and walk in on the two fighting playing cuddling...😆😆
Somehow i feel this time I feel they cannot cozy up to each other without talking things out. The situation has changed, the dynamics ar diff now what with a possible suitor for II staring at their face and akka knowing everything.

Will akka try to find out more about Marleise from Sam? She is not going to give up so easily I m sure.

Finally , II has given hints of disapproval abt Sree to her parents.
Lovimg the twists and turns. 👍🏼
read both the parts and they were just awesome...vandu's planning n plotting got spoiled coz of II...but i like that II was thinking that had there be no sree R&B would have said yes... lolz...that was so nice...n tell me us he in a relationship?? y would sam think about II if he was already in a relationship... confusion...
n amma n II convo was good. typical mom n daughter...they think sree is best she dont find him exciting...abhi parents ko kaise kahe ki ek punjabi munde ne jeena mushkil kar diya hai...n yeah yeah they meet again...next part would be awesome and she is wearing nose ring too...

AWESUME story congrates to your third thread👏.Y always R&B WINNING THE GAME..i really upset  ishita losting😭.she loves him what about R&B?HE WANT ONLY PHYSICAL INTIMACE WITH ISHITA😡.papam ishita...😭y u leave update in suspense mode😲.i really want to thank u for your wonderful story😊 ,please update soon..

Next update will get clear picture of rb and ii