Bidding Farewell To Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Posted: 9 years ago
-"A team becomes a family that you almost live with and then one day we just say good bye and move".

On 21 May, 2012 came a show called Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke meaning "The Sweet Dreams Of Childhood". Bringing something different to television industry, this show narrates the story of Gunjan, a confident and courageous girl in her late teen living the city life and Rachna, the Garg family youngest daughter who is plainly simple and easy. The two girls are cousins who have never met as their mothers share a bitter past, with Gunjan mom suffering from cancer, she wants Gunjan to move to the village with her sister, Shali.
The story takes it shape, as Gunjan finds out her mother have a short time to live and what her mother plans are for her and Rachna who is eagerly waiting on her cousin unknowing her cousin is the total opposite of what she is expecting.
For the one thing, these sisters have in common is they both think straight and they both value traditions despite being so different.

With ups and downs, twists and turns, negative side and positive side!
Falling in love, falling out of love, going against each other, getting rejected, getting accepted, getting wronged, being punished, about the get defame, being the ex-wife, being the look alike mother, having lost love return, having the heart breaks, and the remembering the days.
These sisters have never left each other. Catching each other back is what the do best.
And showcasing how powerful love is, no matter what the relationship is as long as you have faith.

At the end, everything must come to a finish. 
And that day have reached when this amazing show goes off air.

21 May, 2012 to 23 January,2015
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had an amazing journey and I do hope you viewers had an amazing journey as the cast and crew did had an excited time to make this show come to you daily.

Members, Thanks for being part of this forum. 
Thanks to all those person who took time to provide written updates for the forum.
Thanks to those who have always participated when they were a contest here.
Thanks to those who stayed tracks after tracks and never left.
Thanks to everyone from the beginning to the very end.

When the right time comes,
We must say Goodbye.
For we may never met again or who knows maybe we will.
But one thing we will always have are those wonderful memories.
That will take us through this lifetime.

GoodBye! Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Members

Regards,
Development Team : Jyoti06 .  -Anarkali.

Edited by -Anarkali. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Will definitely miss the show and forum ... Gunjan-Rachna were amazing characters and their respective pairings with Mayang and KT will b remembered too ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Will miss working with u Amanda 🤗 ...  But anyways we can meet in new forum again 😳

Wonderful post 👏👏
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful post!!!
SSLK will forever be in my heart. its one of the shows that I have been with from the start & then I came back & it ended.
But the memories forever remain.. SSLK Love always.
Rachna & Gunjan <3
BarunShrenuFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: swagakevin2

Wonderful post!!!

SSLK will forever be in my heart. its one of the shows that I have been with from the start & then I came back & it ended.
But the memories forever remain.. SSLK Love always.
Rachna & Gunjan <3

Agree miss both sister masti and sincerity like their acting as well best of luck mahima rupal piyushEdited by BarunShrenuFan - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Will definitely miss the show and forum ... Gunjan-Rachna were amazing characters and their respective pairings with Mayang and KT will b remembered too ⭐️

Will miss working with u Amanda 🤗 ...  But anyways we can meet in new forum again 😳

Wonderful post 👏👏

Miss you also.😊
And I must thank you as without you and this forum, I won't have been a Cool Viewbie. Thanks Once Again making me come till with so much.

-A
flipfl0p thumbnail
There is an end and there is a new beginning too. Good bye SSLK. Moving on to Rachna's (oops Mahima's) new show.