||Past vs Present ~ Tum Tum and Only Tum || - A TR OS

Posted: 9 years ago
Guys this is my first os... so please bear with me if it was bakwas...😆

Taani and Rohan were best friends and so were Rey and Kria. Taarey are in a relationship. Kria and Rohan  are also in a secret relationship which nobody knows.Rey and Kria are the main leads in the dance team while Taani and Rohan  are the main leads in the music team.
Being in the same field,  Taani and Rohan  and Kria and Rey spend a lot of time together. This makes Rey extremely jealous of Rohan  while Taani is jealous of Kria. To add to Taani's woes, the boys always keep commenting that since Kria and Rey were ex-flames, they might just get back together. This makes Taani extremely vulnerable and she and Rey have had quite a lot of fights in the recent past.
Once Taani and Rohan  came into the canteen where everyone was seated. Rey and Kria were engrossed in talking and did not realize their presence. seeing this ,
Vicky  : yaar delhi Rey kaise Taani ko bhav bhi nahi de raha.
Nil : ha yaar, lagta hai ki hame jald hi pata chal jayega ki Rey aur Taani ka break -up ho chuka hai.
Bharat : aur yeh bhi ki Rey aur Kria saath mai hai.
Vicky  : ha after all Kria Rey ka pehla pyaar hai.
Hearing this,Taani felt her eyes fill up and ran away from there to hide her tears from others
Rohan  : arre Taani suno to... aise kaise chali gayi. Abhi abhi to bol rahi thu ki bohot bhookh lagi hai aur aise bina khaye bhag gayi.
it was then that Rey saw a glimpse of Taani running away with tears in her eyes.
Rey stood up and ran behind her but she was no where to be seen.  Rey then ran towards fire exit as he thought that Taani would be there. but he was proved wrong when he did not find Taani there. He then searched for her in the whole college and found her crying on the terrace.  Rey 's heart went down a few inches when he saw her like that with a tear - stricken face. Rey ran to her and tried to hug her in his arms but she pushed them away.
Taani : Rey aap kyu aaye ho yaha pe. Aap jao na Kria ke pass. Wo aap ka wait kar rahi hogi. Aap ko mere pass aane ki koi jarurat nahi hai.
Rey : Taani yeh tum kya bol rahi ho. Aur tum ro kyu rahi ho. Kisine kuch kaha kya jo tumhe bura laga. This is the third time in the week jab maine tumhe rote hue dekha hai.
Taani : ha to agar aap mujhe pura din Kria ke liye ignore karenge to I will cry only na. Waise bhi aaj kal aap ko meri  kam yaad aati hai.
Rey : come on Taani, mai tumhe ignore kar raha hu. Pura din Rohan  ke saath kon ghumta rehta hai. Tab bhi mai tumhe ignore karta hu kya???
Taani : wo isliye Rey kyunki aap pura din Kria ke saath ghumte rehte ho... to mere pass choice nahi hai.
Rey : oh come on Taani, pura din Rohan  ke saath chipki hui tum rehti ho aur keh rahi ho ki mai Kria ke liye tumhe ignore kar raha hu. Kabhi kabhi to mujhe lagta hai tum aur Rohan  relationship main ho aur mai aur Kria.
Rey's words were the last straw for Taani. He wasn't even attempting to console her while was blaming her too.Taani was terribly hurt by Rey's behavior and cryingly said
Taani : to aap mujhse kab break up kar rahe ho Rey... waise bhi Kria aap ke liye achhi hai... aap dono saath mai achhe lagte ho.
Rey was shocked on hearing Taani 's words.  He never knew Taani was so sensitive that his mere words could break her... or was there more to the story.He didn't know from where this was coming but from wherever it was, it needed to stop right now.Taani was still going on with her rant and Rey didn't know what to do. So he did the only thing he could think at that moment.  He held Taani 's face and smashed his lips on her soft and delicate rose petals. Taani was too shocked to realize what was happening.  Rey was kissing her roughly, biting her lips and sucking them. He stopped when he realized that Taani was not responding to his kiss. He broke the kiss and looked at her.
She looked so calm and serene with her eyes closed and lips parted that he fell in love with her all over again.
Rey : aur tumse ye kisne kaha ki mai tumse break up kar raha hu.
Taani : wo aap pura din Kria ke saath rehte ho. Aur upar se Vicky  aur baki sab bhi hamesha bolte hai ki aap aur Kria ek saath achhe lagte ho... jo ki sach hai...aur aap log ek dusre se bohot pyaar karte the to mujhe laga ki aap mujhe chhod denge. I am sorry.
Rey : Taani tum na yeh dusron ki baate sunkar jo apne decisions leti ho na wo please bandh kardo. Hamara almost break up ho gaya tha abhi. Aur boys ko to mai dekh lunga. Kuchh bhi bakwas karte rehte hai pura din. Aur Taani tum bhi sun lo Kria meri best friend hai par meri girlfriend - tum ... tum... and only tum. Aur mere dil mai yeh jagah sirf aur sirf tumhare liye hi hai. So please apne dimag me se yeh sab nonsense baate bahar nikal do.
Taani : Rey I am sorry ki maine aap par trust nahi kiya. I love you Rey.
Rey : I love you too Taani. But seriously agar mujhe tumhe har baar aise hi manane ko milega na to mai tumhe har roz naraz karunga.
Taani blushed and hit Rey slightly on his chest and they both went down hand -in - hand, happily smiling. 
Res /unres
yup me first it was lovely and awesome os.
Romance was also cute one.
Loved it entirely :)
thanks for pm dear :)Edited by Jasmine_ash - 9 years ago
Nice os
I liked it very much
But I was waiting when kria and rohans
Relationship will be revealed
But that don't happen
And I love the kiss
And taarey fight
And there mending back conversation
Nicebos
Tnks for the pm
Cute and lovely Os.. Write more on taarey..
its lovely os...
loved jealous rey n jealous taani and their small fight n their lil romance was cute
Romance was also cute one.
Loved it entirely :)
thanks for pm
Awww...such a sweet and adorable OS
Awesome!
Loved the way the misunderstanding was cleared...hayye...the kiss 
Keep writing more :)