Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-LXJasmine-.x thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey All #SanayaIrani fan clam down don't fight as Me n u all r A big Sanaya fans ๐Ÿ˜Š so don't fight.
Yes it's time to change her profile pics Cuz c barun he has latest pics so does dd why nt sanz
We have to choose her latest pics the one which got highest vote its from AVAT awards UK its her latest pics Sanaya look soo beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ Soo elegant
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ifsaal044

I asked you for the mods name. You didn't give me the name. 

I do wish the IF process was more clear on how the Profile Pictures are changed. I do also wish the process was more democratic and had the ability to encompass all voters and not the first ones that got to see the post. Which means, if you are in the other forum and didn't see the post here, your vote didn't count. Even though both shows are off air and have active forums. Out of 12000 fans that have joined her fan club, only 20 make the decision. I don't think that's fair.

I am a Sanaya Fan. I only want for the best picture to be put up with her profile. That's it.

Can you give this matter a rest and take it up with the Mods of this forum?
If you are a Sanaya fan, you should be here to check on her latest news.  Her latest news is discussed in this forum, not in the other forum. Its not my problem if you choose not to come to RR forum and stick to the other forum  and then complain about not knowing! Just give it a break now!
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anisha.

Can you give this matter a rest and take it up with the Mods of this forum?
If you are a Sanaya fan, you should be here to check on her latest news.  Her latest news is discussed in this forum, not in the other forum. Its not my problem if you choose not to come to RR forum and stick to the other forum  and then complain about not knowing! Just give it a break now!

Anisha, You just sent me a PM with information, and I thanked you for it. Why did you make this post then?
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ifsaal044

Anisha, You just sent me a PM with information, and I thanked you for it. Why did you make this post then?

Because you are dragging this issue and I did not want to share the mod info here openly.
Edited by Anisha. - 9 years ago
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am late๐Ÿ˜ญ
My vote goes goes with AVTA 1 but AVTA 2 is also good,