Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello IPKKNDians,

Many of you may have already noticed this. Over the past 2 weeks, YouTube has ramped up its copyright claims and is thus blocking videos and raising copyright violations on accounts.

Today we come to you with a solution.

To avoid losing your channel and your videos, stop uploading on YouTube. Even uploading it as a private video can get your channel banned and the video blocked under copyright issues. (I myself have experienced this.)

Instead, upload your videos to Dailymotion, 4shared, or Dropbox. While this may mean that it is harder to watch a video for the viewers, your VMs and other videos will be safe from copyright infringement bans and people will be able to see them without any issues.

If you have any questions, please do PM myself (KhotaSikaShreya) or one of the GMs (*Shruti*, Aahaana, or gk_09) or you can post the question here.

UPDATE: It seems that Dailymotion is going on the same path as YouTube. Instead of uploading there do try 4shared and Dropbox. Your stuff should be safe in both places.

Regards,

IPKKND DT
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The main reason for using youtube is that IF allows only youtube videos to be posted on thread...
We use [YOUTUBE] tag but we dont have any such tags for other video sites...
So, pls help with this issue
Minionite thumbnail
^ It has been suggested to give a tag for Dailymotion at the least and the last I heard was that the tech team was working on it. I will raise the suggestion again. πŸ˜Š
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

^ It has been suggested to give a tag for Dailymotion at the least and the last I heard was that the tech team was working on it. I will raise the suggestion again. πŸ˜Š

Thats great to hear. Thank u so much...
x.titli.x thumbnail
Thank you so much for making this post!πŸ€—
I just hope YT will bring back all our videos , channels and IPK videos soon.

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Same thing happened to me today...but I've got a quick question...I've also noticed that dailymotion is doing the same thing... Do u guys know anything about that...any other suggestion where we can upload our videos/VMs...pls let us know..thanks.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: jani_faizal

Same thing happened to me today...but I've got a quick question...I've also noticed that dailymotion is doing the same thing... Do u guys know anything about that...any other suggestion where we can upload our videos/VMs...pls let us know..thanks.

Dailymotion does it as well, but on a smaller basis and it won't do it if the video is posted as private rather than public. You can try 4shared. They don't block anything.
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just faced this problem.. yesterday i was watching ipkknd episode uploaded by an YT account holder and now that same episode is blocked...
infact i was following 3 acount members videos..
so my question is how will we know that the episodes have been uploaded??? i mean private account videos wont show in the search bar right???
Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Dailymotion does it as well, but on a smaller basis and it won't do it if the video is posted as private rather than public. You can try 4shared. They don't block anything.

Thank u so much
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyaarshi

i just faced this problem.. yesterday i was watching ipkknd episode uploaded by an YT account holder and now that same episode is blocked...
infact i was following 3 acount members videos..
so my question is how will we know that the episodes have been uploaded??? i mean private account videos wont show in the search bar right???

That's right. Private account videos need to be shared. So someone needs to post a link here once they upload it in private. Only then can you see it.