Mubarak ho, Aarya Babbar has found his ladylove

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Aarya Babbar seems to have found love this time around. 

The actor is in a relationship with Jasmine, a Ludhiana girl, for a year now and has been trying to keep it low-key. However, a source close to the star son revealed details about the girl. "Jasmine is not from the industry. She moved to Mumbai some time back. She had even sent a stuffed toy to Aarya during his stay inside the Bigg Boss house."

Apparently, Aarya's family has met Jasmine and blessed the couple. When asked if a wedding is on the cards, the source said, "We don't know about that, but going by the seriousness of the relationship, it may happen anytime soon." When contacted, Aarya refused to comment on the news.
Originally posted by Born2Pizza

💔
Porque ðŸ’”
I hope he enjoys his pizza before it gets all stale and they resort to spicing it up 
Originally posted by Born2Pizza

💔

Arya loved pizza and now he moved on to Jasmine but pizza is pregnant. So much going on Hun ... 😛
Originally posted by shyams

Arya loved pizza and now he moved on to Jasmine but pizza is pregnant. So much going on Hun ... 😛

Criminal shyams .. How can you get me so well ? It hurts ...not in Heart but in stomach, too much eating 😕. This Abla Pizza has no place to go now,  Zalim Arya!! How could you leave me for Jasmine ? Kya kami reh gayi thi mere cheese burst pan pizza mein ? Ache sila diya tune mere pyar kaa... ðŸ’”

@Boss - Lag jaa gale, phir hasin raat ho na ho ? ðŸ˜­
Gd fr him...
Wishing hin luck