Humsafars

A special mention for Shivya Pathania...

VD927 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Who looked fabulous in the black salwaar in yesterday's episode. Hair and make up was also great and she looked very beautiful (even though that tikka was stuck on her head)

Her expressions were also bang on throughout the entire episode! You go girl!! 😊

I spend much time fawning over Harshad, I was feeling like I was neglecting her...but I genuinely thought she looked stunning in yesterday's episode! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes she did her dress was really nice and she looked very pretty ... i still hope though they remove that thing from her head 
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She did indeed look slim and very pretty!
And her expressions were good too especially the insecure and vulnerable questioning ones!
pearly14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She looked awesome ! Also somehow I felt I was actually seeing "Aarzoo" after a very long time in the show, somehow the old character has started coming back. Felt I was finally able to relate to her.
hinkler thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I started loving shivya after 1or 2 episodes of humsafars. I totally loved her saAz would have never worked if shivya has not contributed.actually what worked for me is her freshness ,navet  which totally merged with arzoos character. Harshad and shivyas offscreen seggies always made me think what if they actually fall for each other,they were so cute and fun to watch. Edited by hinkler - 9 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Much needed post... thnx TM... 😃
ZarinaShah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes totally agree with you. Shivya was great in yesterdays epi. Her acting and expressions are getting better by day! 👏
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I though this is the best dress she got other than the wedding. 
She look really beautiful in last night episode despite that mang theeka . The hair and make up was perfect.
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My fav  scene was when she is talking aloud to herself and suddenly turns to find Sahir standing across, watching her intently. Her hair starts to fly and the dreamy look she gives to Sahir is so touching. She looks at him and is lost. The realization that now he is her husband, she  loves him,and the fact he that cares enough to follow her to explain, completely overtakes her for those few seconds.  😊
Harshad is a brilliant actor with ten years of experience behind him, and to be able to match him in every scene despite being new, shows how talented this girl is. SAAZ work because these two are playing  it, their on screen chemistry is just superb, no where does it look forced or made up,
 they just simply flow together.

My gripe has always been the inconsistency of Arzoo's character not Shivya. I am so glad that yesterday they showed the old Arzoo who used to think and act sensibly. Hope we get to see more of that from here on, but without her head piece please Cvs 🤢 

sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Infact she's always very good in romantic scenes...the dreamy look on her face upon seeing Sahir is to die for...