snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
kaha gaye sab log...
pritam u r swt hrt.
harleen.kaur43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I might not see his picture holding winner trophy in news papers n social n entertainment websites but for me he's already a winner to be very frank bigg boss is a reality which is not made for genuine and honest people like pritam.

He's a sort of a man who won't give up his self respect just because he's on TV n he will never go below the belt...n will never play a dirty game or will dirty his hands to show his metel...he's quiet but at the same time he won't see injustice being done to anyone be it foe or a friend...he might be unfair sumtyms but that also shows he's naive.

He will accept his wrongs n vl learn from it n vl always start a day with a clean slate,and last but not the least,

He loves his friends but will never support them in what he feels wrong...he'll get bullied but he has enough strength to give it back to those bullies in much stronger n better manner...today he might have lost his chances of winning that briefcase but one thing that i am sure of is that he has much better n brighter tomorrow n future...n after bigg boss he'll bag lots of offers from entertainment industry.

N I LOVE HIM FOR WHAT HE IS N WILL SUPPORT HIM TILL THE END ... N I FIND HIM REALLY HOT N SEXY N I HOPE SUMDAY I FIND A LIFE PARTNER LIKE HIM.

P.S. HE IS THE MOST MISUNDERSTOOD CONTESTANT OF BIGG BOSS.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
BB really threw a spanner in the works.Here we all were thinking Pritam had won the briefcase for his team and had a chance to win that money himself inthe finals...after all those hours standing in that torutre task turns out it was only really for the immunity!
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so nothing new ... unfair BB😡

nayways till the time Pritam is there i will watch BB coz i feel the show is unfair
blossom_loving thumbnail
Pritam for the win 
blossom_loving thumbnail
guys i m not receiving massages .. plz reply me so that i can add that
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Too much of hate for Pritam in the main forum. Most of us already know Pritam is not going to win... yesterday's episode just confirmed it. ðŸ¥±
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I'm not  a Pritam fan but I was hoping that he wins !! If you guys are on twitter then you need to trend
#unfairBB
#unfairFarahKhan 

This season is so biased BB has always been unfair to Pritam, Praneet and Tanna aswell !! 
blossom_loving thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukhi

I'm not  a Pritam fan but I was hoping that he wins !! If you guys are on twitter then you need to trend

#unfairBB
#unfairFarahKhan 

This season is so biased BB has always been unfair to Pritam, Praneet and Tanna aswell !! 

we all know but now trending will may not help... as its last week the best we can do is showing iur support by voting