!!Happy Birthday!! Pyaare Pritam Singh - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Birthday To Pritam Pyaare ⭐️
oye hoyeee..
Happy Birthday to Jabran Pritam🥳
here's to a prosperous future and glorious days ahead.. 

Jabran FTW😎 

P.S. adorable b'day family vid ..😆 chunnu munnu pinky guddu pados waali aunties all there..😆 such unassuming fun people.. loved it
From that day of first elimination where we all thought that he was the perfect person to go and where I thought okay he looks like the one to go, to this day - 4 months onward. Like him or not but he is a self made person and remained in the show on merit and not because of looks, favoritism etc.

Happy Birthday to him and all his fans here. I wish him best in future.

Hippo
Edited by hippopotamus - 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Pyaare Pritam Pyaare 🥳
the thread is awesome blossom 👏
kudos to everyone who contributed in it ⭐️
Happy Birthday Pritam.You are the true ⭐️ Of BB8.You hve won so many hearts with your simplicity,positive and composed nature, that you will always be the true winner for your fans!😊
Thanks for the thread Blossom...you hve done an awsome job, and thanks to all fellow friends here who contributed in rocking this thread even more!👏 Edited by shaz2009 - 9 years ago
Happy bday pritam pyare..loads of love..u r the only person who is worth watching in bigboss..u already are a winner of many hearts for sure...❤️
Originally posted by shaz2009

Thanks for the thread Blossom...you hve done an awsome job, and thanks to all fellow friends here who contributed in rocking this thread even more!👏
thanks for ur words but I m too happy for him he will meet his family after 2 weeks
Happy birthday Pritam pyaare ❤️ 🥳