'Divas Arent Made, They Are Born'-Letter to Kareena by a fan - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
yeah I haven't read Dpad's open fan letter either

but I'm sure its equally OTT πŸ˜†
Sab light, make-up and color correction ka kamaal hai bhaiya.

Originally posted by AllonsyGeronimo

Relax jeez, last I saw on this forum, desigal was trying to find a site to post her open letter and then I'm not aware what happened hence my reply and Koimoi seems like a more prominent site anyway.
Don't get why you're getting so touchy over it, if non fans find it orgasmic praise then so be it, why should we all yield to your opinions.

And yeah when it concerns your faves, everything seems acceptable but if its someone you abhor, then scream bloody murder about it.

Am very relaxed thank you. Don't get touchy because I went against your comment. This is. Free forum..I can disagree with your comment. I wasn't pushing my opinion down your throat..just like you commented I commented as well. Maybe you should take your own advice and relax. 
Originally posted by Chippeshwini

yeah I haven't read Dpad's open fan letter either

but I'm sure its equally OTT πŸ˜†

I don't think Deepika fan wrote any open letter. And this isn't an open letter either. But I was ref to the PR articles of. Deepika that compare her to legends/icons and call her Lakshmi mata and such. That to me is more OTT than this article. At least bebo isn't being compared to anyone and she isn't being called Lakshmi mata. 
Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago
Originally posted by QueenExpression

Am very relaxed thank you. Don't get touchy because I went against your comment. This is. Free forum..I can disagree with your comment. I wasn't pushing my opinion down your throat..just like you commented I commented as well. Maybe you should take your own advice and relax. 

Uh huh, yeah I can how relaxed your posts are.

So what is your problem exactly, the fact that I preferred desigal90's open letter over this and you found it too critical as compared to this saccharine?
Either way it's not some fan club where our comments on it would look out of place, since it's now public, any one can pass judgement over it.
Seems like maybe you need to follow the advice you doled out to DP fans/other members, about time you stop complaining about the feedback this piece is getting.
Edit: typo

And it's about time people stop complaining about the Deepika bashing. 

Edited by AllonsyGeronimo - 9 years ago
^ LMFAO you make no sense. Am not complaining so why should I take that advice. πŸ˜†  Seems to me you can't tell the difference between complaining and having an opinion/disagreeing with someone. πŸ₯±Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago
Kareena has some really sweet fans..

I don't think Deepika fan wrote any open letter. And this isn't an open letter either. But I was ref to the PR articles of. Deepika that compare her to legends/icons and call her Lakshmi mata and such. That to me is more OTT than this article. At least bebo isn't being compared to anyone and she isn't being called Lakshmi mata.

either versions, incredibly OTT πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Chippeshwini

either versions, incredibly OTT πŸ˜†

How many more times you gonna write the same OTT?
Yeah sure that was merely commenting, not in any way passing insinuations about members. πŸ₯±

Ek 'OTT' comment aadmi ko ... fill in the blanks..