Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

'Divas Arent Made, They Are Born'-Letter to Kareena by a fan

Blackbillgates thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"Kareena Kapoor Khan: Divas Aren't Made, They Are Born!" - Letter By Koimoi Reader

1 day ago by Ojaswini Srivastava
Shares : 888 
Here's an open letter written to us by our Reader, who is an avid fan of Bollywood Diva - Kareena Kapoor Khan. Check it out:

Dear Kareena Kapoor Khan,

You are that stylish lady from that elite family, who has been granted the life of dreams. You are blessed with good people, love and good looks. Sophistication runs in your blood and you are undeniably the queen of Bollywood. You are everything an ordinary girl could dream of having in the next birth: charming and beautiful, married in royalty, grown up in wonderland, you are a diva, a princess, a charmer a woman worth envying.

Kareena Kapoor Khan

And I? Am just another admirer who would stand up and say I want to be styled like you, look like you, live like you. You know I participated in a contest once that announced a chance to be styled like Kareena Kapoor before the release of Bodyguard and I also wrote about you on across different platforms. I have not watched all your movies or interviews but always kept track of what you are doing in films and endorsements and your various photo shoots.

Yes, you have done some very bad films and made some terrible choices. Many times I have been disappointed by your roles and returned back home from the theatre as a disheartened fan.

But you remain to be my diva no matter what. And here, in this letter am going to tell you why. I want to tell you why you are what you are to me, to India, to Bollywood. Why I find you so irresistibly sexy, so gorgeous and beautiful.

Kareena Kapoor Khan

It was probably the time when you entered Bollywood that I first started to watch and understand movies. I didn't like you much initially. But after your Pooh role in K3G I was awestruck. As a ten year old, I tried to imitate you, get dressed with my mom's dupatta, like it was a tiny dress and wear a toy sunglass on my head. In front of the mirror I would stand for hours and say "tumhe koi hak nahin banta ki tum itni Khoobsurat dikho". This one dialogue infused in me the confidence that only because I can say it like you, am as sassy as you, (CHILDISH STUPIDITY). Now in my early twenties I know, I am not. And infact no one is and no one can be.

Today, when the internet is abuzz with listicles on every thought that possibly passes those writers through the day, am presenting here one more, solely dedicated you, KAREENA. Here are the reasons that make you what you are, and shall always be -

THAT BODY

Kareena Kapoor Khan

Oh! that flawlessness you wear in the name of skin, it is not less than an incredible piece of art, sigh!

THAT SPUNK

Kareena Kapoor Khan

It is not common to see a woman in her thirties be so funky, cool and sassy!

THE STYLE

Kareena Kapoor Khan

You live the saying "Style is the way to say who you are, without having to speak". Sigh Again!

Even If You Go Eccentric

Kareena Kapoor Khan

How many women can wear a florescent dress and orange lipstick and still make all eyes turn to them in awe?

That Elegance

Kareena Kapoor Khan

That is one jewellery you wear naturally! Priceless and Explicit!

Indian-ness, At Its Best

Kareena Kapoor Khan

The eyes, the skin color, the hair, the grace and of course the lineage - everything about you is Beautifully Indian.

The Diva That You Are

Kareena Kapoor Khan

A woman with the most ordinary features but the most exceptional personality: Kareena Kapoor Khan. As they say "Divas aren't made, they are born!"

Stunning in Every Avatar

Kareena Kapoor Khan

In a Saree, a Swin-Suit, A Gown, A Salwaar-Kameez, you are fabulous all the way!

Sexy Even When Not Trying To Be

Kareena Kapoor Khan

She will look like an adorable doll even when she is not dressed up, what can be prettier?

From Simple To Killer She Can Carry It All

Kareena Kapoor Khan

No explanations needed, see for yourself!

Picture-licious

Kareena Kapoor Khan

She is droll worthy every single time she strikes a pose to be captured.

Can Make Any Outfit Sexy

Kareena Kapoor Khan

Step One- Pick up a boring outfit
Step Two - put Kareena in it
Step Three- faint with awe

Never Too Much

Kareena Kapoor Khan

No matter how old she grows or how many movies she appears in, one can just never get enough of her! Can we?

The Smile To Die For

Kareena Kapoor Khan

That one smile is a mix of innocence and charm!

That Eye

THAT EYE! THOSE EYES! THAT EYE!

I can go on and on about You Kareena, because you are the most wonderful star in the industry. You are my ultimate icon, and like a character right out from some fairy tale.

Kareena Kapoor Khan

Well, just in case you someday really turn old and sit at your home, surfing the internet reading about yourself, analyizing the many things that have been written and said about you over the years, I wish you look at this too. But I also wish before that I could become a journalist and personally interview you one day. Kareena Kapoor Khan, you are my Diva and I love You.

Your little fan-girl,
Ojaswini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely...tfs...bebo is really lucky to have a fan like this!!DEdited by BloodyHypocrite - 9 years ago
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if this was about DP, everyone would have assumed by default that this was written by DP's PR (which DP fan would have enough time/energy to put in this much research and effort, right?) .. 🤣
I am no fan of DP but of late, I think we've had too much DP bashing on this forum. Sonam is always pulling DP, Katrina has problems with DP.🤢 
Edited by grounder - 9 years ago
Blackbillgates thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: grounder

if this was about DP, everyone would have assumed by default that this was written about DP

Iska kia matlab hai?
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
My Bebola..❤️
My first girl crush..😆
She's indeed a Diva..:)

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Did Desu write this?! I swear it could be her. But it's awfully sweet. Nice pictures.
Blackbillgates thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Did Desu write this?! I swear it could be her. But it's awfully sweet. Nice pictures.

Name of fan Ojaswini is written there.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks on sharing!! She truly divalisious!! Btw TM I thought you wrote it lol!!Edited by wat_up - 9 years ago
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rumpelstiltskin

Iska kia matlab hai?

Edited my post now .. wrote the original one in rush
Sorry. Divas are made with their works and luck matter too, imo. They aren't just born with it, but everything else, I agree with. Nice pics. They are so suited with each line!