Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon Drabble: The End

.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

THE END

Love- a four lettered monosyllabic word which haunted him even today. It had been 2 years since he lost trust in that word. Two years since she had exited his life, permanently. For all his life, he had stayed away from love till she barged in his life. He had always thought love didn't exist in this malicious world, till she had said otherwise; always felt he was not capable enough to be loved, till she did so, with all her heart. She came in his life as an unwanted partner, chosen by his parents, but little had he known that one day she would become the most wanted.

Rain drops splattered on his from above and he continued walking down the dark lane, getting drenched with every step he took. She had taught him to love the rain, to love the chill of it. He remembered how she would ask him to hold out his hand and feel the droplets bounce of the skin of his hand. She had told him that it would help him de-stress. He held out his hand now and closed his eyes, feeling the droplets rebound after hitting his palm. The rhythm they made on his palm calmed his raging soul, for the moment. He opened his brown eyes and a tear escaped them. He missed her. Her going had left a huge hole in his soul which he couldn't fill, no matter what he did. Wiping his eyes furiously with his sleeves, he continued strolling, shivering as the cold air hit him hard.

He passed the coffee shop whose owner had just put up the closed sign. He could visualise the two of them in the same shop, laughing over a cup of cappuccino; something he had never known he was capable of. He dug his hands deeper into the coat pockets and walked on, memories invading his conscious self. The first time she had shouted at him for being cold hearted had left a permanent mark on his heart. Till that time he had always thought that she was someone who had intruded his personal space and deserved this treatment. Only after her outburst had he realized that in the end, she was a human who desired to be treated in a dignified manner. And with that day, their story had begun, a story which he had believed had no end. But destiny had other plans. Within a year of their union, a force had taken her away from him. It had driven him crazy that a small, insignificant disease could snatch his dream from him, her from him. She had ceased to exist; and with her had his belief in the word 'love'.

He reached his destination, the bridge over the beautiful river in their city. Usually a calm river, tonight it was churning huge waves, agitated like his soul, as the rain poured on it. The air had turned extremely chilly and he could feel his bones freeze and he stood on the railing of the bridge. The torture had been enough. The betrayal had been sufficient to make his realise that life was not worth living like this; alone. He gazed into the deep waters as her voice echoed in his head.

"You can't leave me ever Swayam, I know that."

"I am coming Sharon. Back to you." He whispered and jumped of the bridge. The water swallowed him the instant he hit it and lighting flashed across the sky as the nature witnessed the end of a story.

A/N: The above work is purely fictional and not meant to hurt or offend anyone. Apologies if you don't like it.

p.S. Don't try what Swayam did anywhere.

P.P.S. To those who are wondering why I made Swayam commit suicide please read the reply on the 2nd post of pG.2

Edited by Rhapsody. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Soo emotional...
Loved it dear
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Suicide. Why suicide. 😔
GOD This was so sad and painful. But beautifully written.
The emotions were intact. Loved it.
Will this drabble have a few more parts or is it like an OS?

Thanks for the PM.
Keep writing more. Writers like you keep the memory of SwaRon going on. 😳
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was sooo emotional 
But i luved it alooot 
Their fellings were written beautifully 
I wish end aisa nahi hota :(
Thanku sooo much for the pm :*
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nishi
Hw could u yaar
M still crying
It was so damm emotional
N very painfull
Yet beautifully written
D feelings were very well penned
M also sad its d last drabble
Hope u come with more soon
Keep writing
N thanx fr d PM
Love
Mansi
.nerfherder thumbnail
Originally posted by: -spongy-

Suicide. Why suicide. 😔
GOD This was so sad and painful. But beautifully written.
The emotions were intact. Loved it.
Will this drabble have a few more parts or is it like an OS?

Thanks for the PM.
Keep writing more. Writers like you keep the memory of SwaRon going on. 😳

No, it's just an OS.
And though frankly I'm against suicide, I included it coz that's what some people do, when they are crazed by depression.

Thanks for the appreciation.. :)
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So heart-wrenching...
so well penned down...
jus so good...
even though i m against Suicide n such things but here it seemed so abt...this is really well written...
The End-Actually a New beginning...
BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It s amazingly written...but sucide??? thts relly nt done...
.nerfherder thumbnail
^ Bhavz..I am frankly against suicide but that's what people do, when they are highly depressed, when they lose hope in life. And the Swayam I thought of for this story is like that. Not able to face loneliness but brave enough to embrace death..
Coz he has always been betrayed by life.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The last part reminded me of Anjaana Anjaani :) Nothing related to it but just the scene!

Your drabbles are just so awesome.
Sharon loved him so so much. . .
Everything shattered around him when she went away. . . Their story may get dissolved on earth but their love will flow in skies where they are together.

P.S. These things look good in fics. . . .Please do not try to follow what Swayam did. . .Beacuse in reality nobody considers this immortal but utterly plain stupid.