Savdhaan India @11

Siddharth Shukla Episode Discussion Thread.-Invities Only - Page 16

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nataly

Every style fits to him...Star but I have to admit, I love him most in "Toweliya" style...

@bold 😆..we all love that...😳

Zarqa will update the episode caps and episode link very soon...😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Nataly

Nandu, thanks a lot for WU...🤗 I'm going to search for the episode at desi**fo***...😃

you are welcome dear...🤗

Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Eoisode 1feb ,2015 WU.

Some robbers attack a Bank security van and killed all the security person and take all the money inside the van.
 then sid's speech...ke there are many case of robbery registered in india per year...so lets see what is the reason behind robbery...😊

they show a a prewind...

where a man named as kashinath was preparing for her daughter nisha's marriage. he saved money and jewellry  for his daughter's marriage and deposit all the money and jewelry in KYS's Banks lockers.

then they show a man named as monohar..who is am civilian and living with his family ..went to morning jogging and write down no 5 on someone's house and car and motor bikes...

then again Sid's speech..what is the reason behind Monohar's  behavior..any he write no 5 ???was had any significance???

Then they again shows Kashinath..he was giving promise to his  daughter's FIL that he will give 5 lac rs cash and jewelry in his daughter 's marriage..and his Daughter's inlaws become very happy for that..but his daughter asked him that is that is important to give so much cash and jewelry in her marriage????he said to her daughter to cool down becoz he already have pre planned everything. he want to bank and said to the bank manager and said  that he want to withdraw all his savings and jewelry for his daughter's marriage...becoz its just 48 days left in his daughter's marriage.And bank manager agreed with him and said that to come later he will give his deposits to him very soon..

Then they showed  Monahar met with his 4 other members of their gang  and planned that KYS's Banks security Van robbery .
on the very next day they did bank robbery ...

now that case goes to police...police came and said that this is same type of case which was happened 3 years ago ...they start their action...
when the news came out that KYS Bank's ..then kashinath become frustrated and did suicide...

Now UP police started their Investigation under tremendous public demand...
ist they called that girl was was victimized 3 years ago...asked her that whether he can remember any of that thieves?????She said no ...but she said that they always use some yellowe colored hanky to kill the victims and never use gun n bullets for that.
Then the police officer instructed his force to interrogate each and every employee of that particular branch of that KYS bank.

Then they got some info ..and arreste Bank manager and interrogate them ..then the bank manager confessed that he was related with that gang and that robbery...but everything was planned by their captain..and they only met with each other when their captain instructed them.

on the next day their captain called them for their next plan of action and when bank manager reached to the place they killed them..but police reah at the time and caught all the culprita and throw them into the jail ...

then th econclusion spech by Sid's that all of culprits got life ling impressionist for the robbery and murders..

Sid's speech comes in between many time as an anchor where he was was explaining  the whole   incident ...but i have cut down those in my written update...only to say the write the story in a proper way..😊

Dear Nandita,thanks,so much for WU🤗
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I watched this episode about the bank robbery and again imagined him as 007...can't help myself...😛
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry haven't posted caps from Sunday's episode will do it later have been a little sick but here are the episode links for both Saturday & Sunday 😳

Saturday Jan 31st

Part 1- http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=282439

Part 2- http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=282440

Part 3- http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=282440

Sunday Feb 1st

Part 1- http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=282918

Part 2- http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=282935

Part 3- http://www.indiahdtv.com/video.php?id=282934Edited by indian_beauty - 9 years ago

Zarqy...🤗 thanks a lot for the links...👍🏼
Thank you Zarqa...For all the episode links...😊
Take care of your health...😊
Good morning/evening girls...😊
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Nandita , 🤗🤗🤗🤗 miss u soo much 😭😭 very busy in my study but i will be active on SS profile 

now  listen to me me , read my message very carefully
 selected Sid in the 1st place then choose other  9 candidates , select  9 other  non popular face  do n't be select  any   popular face of bollywood tellywood , if u guys selected 9 other popular face then Sid will never make in top position in top 10...20 in the time  most desirable men lists

just example Select   Siddharth Shukla  1 place  then selected  other more 9 candidates
1st -Siddharth Shukla
2n -Suraj Sharma
3r placed -Sudeep
4th place-Tanuj Virwani
5th-Vikram Singh

6th - Vikram Kennedy

7th -Vidyut Jamwal
-
  8th Suriya

9th Sooraj Pancholi

10th-
Suresh Raina

Do n't  vote to  top bollywood , or any other tv actor

please send to this message everyone inform in the Twiiter  regular ,

Please Vote for Siddharth Shukla as Times Most Desirable Men 2014 .
Procedure to Vote-
1- Click on the Link http://ww.itimes.com/times-polls/times-most-desirable-men-2014
2- Vote for Siddharth Shukla in 1st Place.
3- Select 9 other Random Candidates for Places 2 to 10.
4- Submit Vote.
Voting closes on Feb 28!

Please please vote for Siddharth !!

Guys pleased keep vote Siddharth , do n't forgot thats

Hello Siddians , pleased listen to me

Guys should continue vote on Sid  till 28 feb , 28 feb 2015  is last date ,

and guys Vote for Siddharth Shukla in 1st Place.
 and Select 9 other Random Candidates for Places 2 to 10. selected  non popular face  from tv bollywood its will help to Bring Sid top

Waiting for the new episode...😊