Bigg Boss 8

Shocking! Ali Quli Mirza charged a bomb for getting slapped. - Page 2

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Now I am sure he will kiss Gautam tooπŸ˜†

Gautam toh waise hi despo hai...with no self control ...we might see bathroom leela part 2 @dostana version.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MadOwhat

Now I am sure he will kiss Gautam tooπŸ˜†

Gautam toh waise hi despo hai...with no self control ...we might see bathroom leela part 2 @dostana version.

Won't be surprised. 
Waise bhi Gullu has a thing for bald heads. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

You go GAALI!!! Woot!! Woot!! πŸ₯³
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: dqno1

If this is true, can you imagine how unfair it was for Sonali?

She was nominated each time for defending herself, while Ali got a fat check!

Hadd hai!

no BB rejected to pay Ali so chill
and i wonot be surprised if the news is true πŸ˜†
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hate ali
most disgusting person
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol
kya paisa paisa karta kyu paison pe tu marta hai πŸ˜†
navrat22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

So we all saw that episode of Bigg Boss 8 wherein Sonali Raut slapped Ali Quli Mirza right on the face after the latter passed some lewd remarks about The Xpose actress. But here's the shocking part. Apparently, Ali asked the makers to pay him a hefty amount for getting slapped on national television. Well, at least that's what a report on a portal suggests.

If you will remember, post this whole incident, we EXCLUSIVELY revealed to you that Ali called Sonali a prostitute. Ali made this remark in whispers while talking to Praneet Bhatt and Puneet Issar on the night Lisa Haydon entered the show to promote her last film.

Few days later, when Sonali got to know about this, she obviously got agitated and in a fit of rage she placed a tight slap on Ali's face, much to the shock of viewers. After the wholetamasha, Ali tried to jump out of the house, but at the end moment was called inside the confession room by Bigg Boss. He was then taken to a secret room only to make a re-entry inside the house few days later.

The report also claims that Ali asked for a certain percentage of the whole revenue that one particular episode generated, but the proposal was of course denied by the makers.

We contacted Sonali and asked her opinion on this piece of news, here's what she said, "It happened all of a sudden, so it was obviously not decided before. As far as charging money for getting slapped by me, Ali is the right person to answer that. I find this news really funny though."

Its obvious ali is a fixed mole in the house planted by bb

his latest task is to promote gautam by doing artificial fights with him
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sounds like PR planted news to me. πŸ˜† But loved Sonali's response to it.πŸ˜†