Fanaah - An Impossible Love Story Written Update January 16, 2015

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Sameer tries to stop his father, but he takes out his gun to shoot Ranveer, but Sameer says if he kills Ranveer then Seher too will die, and if he kills Ranveer, then he would loose his children. Seher says its better if u kill me coz I can't live as per as your rules. I want to live my life my way. Sameer too supports her, and so in the end Seher's dad leaves saying that Seher is dead for them now and that she has no entry in his home any more. 

Sarthak injects himself with another vial and that increases his vision to cover even across the walls. Seher comes to hospital with her luggage when she hears Meghna and Sarthak talking saying that now they will be invincible and they will finish off all their enemies. She runs away from there but Sarthak gets hold of her and injects her with some injection which makes her unconscious while Ranveer is getting worried about Seher. 

Joe is taking care of Prateek in the hospital and Avni is impressed with it and apologizes to him and shakes hand with him to be friends. Sarthak sees his nails marks on Joe's hands and realizes that he too has some powers and that he would have to be careful of him. Meghna comes to the class and informs them that she will monitor them in Vivaan's absence. Joe asks if they can have a pulse polio drive in the hospital, and Meghna agrees telling them to do this project as a group project. 

Sarthak suddenly falls ill while coming out of the class and Yamini takes him to the ward. Sarthak gets a message from Meghna about the side effects of the 4th Vial. He hides it from Yamini while Yamini gifts him a Happy New Year Card made by her own hands and asks him out for lunch. 

Joe wonders that he should try to know Avni from his own angle too, as he only knows her from Vivaan's POV. He tries to talk to Avni about Vivaan but Avni gets disturbed. She asks him why he is asking all this, and Joe says he had heard that she and Vivaan had kissed, so he was just curious, but if she doesn't want to talk, then it's ok. Avni says there is nothing to hide and that she had certain feelings for him which she could not control but the day she made the mistake of expressing her feelings to him, she saw his real face and tells him about all that Vivaan did. Afterwards she says that she doesn't want to talk about it anymore. She leaves and Joe thinks that now he is sure that Avni used to love Vivaan and he knows for a fact that he loves her too.

Precap: Yamini tries to express her feelings to Sarthak and hugs her but his vial starts taking effect and his nails leave a deep scratch on her back which makes her wonder that Vivaan was right about Sarthak. Ranveer tells Yamini that Seher has almost vanished and something wrong is going on in this hospital.

Edited by ..Bournville.. - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 9 years ago
^ Thanks much for the WU, Dishu! :D