Neelu kohli banging on

Posted: 9 years ago
Today episode stolen by Neelu kohli ⭐️ 👏
She has been potrayed a mother who loves her son for that hight n inseure to wen she share her son love to another person or her daughter in law...Neelu ji amazing during this scenes... 😛 👏 kudos to Neelu Kohli...

Wen She told or confront her insecurity front of shastri ji was so hated but as a Actress she did a fabulous   👏

Neelu ji nailed it today 😃 👏   😃

Wht do u think guysss 😊
Neelu kohli acted brilliantly today. She did full justice to a mother's role who wants to be the primary woman in her son's life, someone who has difficulty standing behind someone else in her son's life
Super post. 
Yes. Minty aka Nilu Kohli did an amazing job today. She made me feel for her.😆 

As an obsessed mother she crossed the limits. I think she is sick.

Nilu is a gr8 actress. Without making horrible expressions, or shouting loud (she has a gr8 voice) ..without over acting she expressed lots of emotions ..yes. she stole the show. Although we had one of the best AnuRaj scenes today. 
Originally posted by awida

Super post. 
Yes. Minty aka Nilu Kohli did an amazing job today. She made me feel for her.😆 

As an obsessed mother she crossed the limits. I think she is sick.

Nilu is a gr8 actress. Without making horrible expressions, or shouting loud (she has a gr8 voice) ..without over acting she expressed lots of emotions ..yes. she stole the show. Although we had one of the best AnuRaj scenes today. 

@bold ditto..
Nilu kohli's performance was really awesome in tonight's epi..bang on expressions of jealous mother..👍🏼
Yes yesterday Nilu stole the show and rocked as Minty ...a mother who wants to be the only lafy in her sons life...and her hatred towards SS...in real life too we sometimes don't like some people  though we have no reason to do so...and minty was made to accept Anu as her bahu whom she had natural dislike...superb acting Niluji
In fact yesterday shastriji knew anout her dislike towards his daughter  he should have avoided her
she did a superb job as it can be easy to act sweet, cute and good but it is very difficult to act so obsessed and evil👏 knowing that the whole world is bashing her up for this (atleast forumwaasis)
she is a really good actress! 
Originally posted by -Cara-

Neelu kohli acted brilliantly today. She did full justice to a mother's role who wants to be the primary woman in her son's life, someone who has difficulty standing behind someone else in her son's life

Agree Neelu ji acted so astoundingly 👏 who loves her son a lot a cant stand another women his son life ..
Thay way she expressed herself was mindblowing 👏
ofcourse she is... i miss old funny minty...

her obession s too much... every son should get married one day n starts giving a little imp more to his wife...its quite normal... understandable... but y she s not understanding dis.. if rajat marry kari or any another girl also... same thing happenes... as dolly told anu itni buri nahi hai...