Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RAYA OS - LET ME BE YOUR HERO A Musical OS *15-01-2015* - Page 2

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

RAM'S POV

Priya and I come back from Mah-gujrat border... i halted a Car in hotel i wonder a three star hotel outside city its almost 9... priya asking me for reason to stop i said to take some snacks here then ll dinner at home only ...I saw people were gathered in something that seemed like a ball. Like, a band came and started singing for people to dance.

Before i could say anything priya already there in public...

And my eyes kept holding the sight of Priya.

It was amazing to see her acting like this, so spontaneously, happily smiling and dancing, absorded in the mood around her. It reminded me of that Priya who fought me in our 1st meeting... That was the real Priya.

The girl...I...

The Girl is my wife and I love her yes I love her...

Yes, it was getting easier for me to admit this to myself. After I got feared and insecure by knowing that I have fell for her...its not concern Its Love Pure Love now I was sure that this love would grow, more and more.

But I didn't know if she felt the same. The signs that she was giving me were to much ambiguous, so I couldn't take a conclusion.

I took a deep breath, staring as the public joined in couples all around the "dance floor", as the band began playing sweetly.

( Song -  HERO By Enrique i post a Sound File like clip 1 clip 2 clip 3 just below the lyrics anyone intrested please Play song )

"Would you dance? If I ask you to dance?

Would you run? And never look back? "

And when all those couples got together, they left a space empty. Seeming to make a way for me to get to her.

"Would you cry? If you saw me crying?

Would you save my soul tonight?"

Our eyes met, holding each other up, almost like there was nothing else in the world. I raised, entering the floor, extending a hand to Priya.

- Will you dance with me? - her cheeks turned red, as she took my hand, nodding.

READ FULL HERE

LET ME BE YOUR HERO

( I suggest to u all read with playing song )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters