Rangrasiya

IMPORTANT QN TO ALL[esp. PARUD FANS]?

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
hi all,

so the qn is how many of u could/can bear to watch the 29th july epi and the epi where they came to know abt paro's pregnancy then and again?[and most of us were watching the latter epi as though a sword was hanging over our heads😕.

the BG music,the flashbacks of rudra abt paro during myra track and finally that horrible dream😡.how many times i wondered what did ST have against the viewers?????????

we pleaded,cried and literally begged them not to show this.but the insensitive ST,#such-is-life mukta dhond,and GH never paid any heed to us.many good writers like napstermonster stopped writing.many were depressed[and some continue to be]for me,i cant even tolerate vishal karwal[the actor who played shantanu] on my screen anymore,vowed to myself that i wont watch any ST shows[even if he casts sanish,sarun,or even srk-kajol😆].i had enough.and somewhere i'm glad that they never got those elusive trps for myra track👏.

dont have any words for rangeela🤣.they're repeating their mistake in their cult show too!!i thought atleast BV cvs were sane people.[for more details,check for the latest twist in the show.]

that godbharai song,uski nazar song haunts me and its very difficult for me to hear it.many of my friends echo the same sentiments.[so writing this,on behalf of them too].the parud ffs in IF are the only saving grace.

i know its a fiction,u should move on and all that.many might have already moved on.but it'd feel nice to hear from like-minded people[if there are any?]

expecting ur replies.

ratna.
Edited by ratna.nanda - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't bring myself to watch 29 July episode...& I don't think I will EVER EVER be able to watch it ...not now, not later...not even 20-30 years down the line...It has taken me a very long time to get over that ( thanks to Zara & JJKKL ) ...Initially ,every morning  I used to get up with the thought of  " what happened on 29 July " & with a very sinking feeling in my heart...It affected me very badly...
Not a single day goes by when I don't think of Parud ( in a happy way now because of Zara & JJKKL ) ..." Pal , pal, dil ke paas Parud rehtey hain "
Yes, I read about this new twist BV is going to have & felt sorry for its fans...I can understand their pain because I have gone through it myself...it's heart wrenching really...😭
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

I couldn't bring myself to watch 29 July episode...& I don't think I will EVER EVER be able to watch it ...not now, not later...not even 20-30 years down the line.EXACTLY.i too never watched the epi,but saw most of it through rudra's fbs  post leap grrr..😡

It has taken me a very long time to get over that ( thanks to Zara & JJKKL ) ...yaa,zara and jj's ffs are the only saving grace,like i said.they're doing a fabulous job👏

Initially ,every morning  I used to get up with the thought of  " what happened on 29 July " & with a very sinking feeling in my heart...It affected me very badly...

Not a single day goes by when I don't think of Parud ( in a happy way now because of Zara & JJKKL ) ..." Pal , pal, dil ke paas Parud rehtey hain ".i never thought there'd be anyone so like minded😉.if only actors/PH/ST ever understood the damage they did to their viewers.AND THANKS A LOT FOR BOTHERING TO REPLY.

Yes, I read about this new twist BV is going to have & felt sorry for its fans...I can understand their pain because I have gone through it myself...it's heart wrenching really...😭rangeela never learns yaar.i never expected BV cvs to do this.y'days BV epi was very nice and the whole  BV forum is shiv's fans.ab kaun dekhega woh?now i'm happy that pratyusha left the show.toral does not emote that well.