Qubool Hai

New SeHan Fan in Town ||Tribute to the Rising Couple - SeHan||

Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally watched QH after nearly year and more days ...I was constantly asked to watch this..My Sisters and Friends said me to watch this for SeHan ..

And when I started watching this from Seher entry upto Yesterday's Episode ...

I was left in awe...They reminded me of AsYa ...Their poles apart nature..yet lock meets its key ...Seher's nature is absolutely like Zoya ,Fun living , Bubbly,Cheerful and importantly Hiding her pain well from others..

Rehan,He kinds of reminds me of Asad ,Reserved,Gentle,Valued Person,Has his own share of pain deep down in his heart..Faces everything that comes in its way...

Another AsYa - Kabhi can definitely be not created ..But a New Rising Couple can surely be there , Sehan !

The story concept for this couple is unique ...Seher a Conwoman and Rehan an Officer...

Loved how Seher changed her profession and left all her bad habits for Rehan ..

She trying to save him from the con members who addressed themselves to be her parents..
Cooking for him,taking care of him ...

Their dance...One another Lovely Piece !!

https://i.imgur.com/Ngq2XhV.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LpfwlZI.jpg

Love was in Air !

He confessed ..proposed ...

But still fate had something else...It made them have a separation ...

Well,Its true Separation makes Love grow fonder,...

She had to face the Razia Bi ...had to once again turn back to ConWoman,This time not only with her Mind to steal , but with her heart to hesitate ..

Well, Thanks to Gul for that Track , Atleast Twins got to meet after all the Hardships...

Hat's off to Dilshad Mom /Grand Ma ..

Did everything and more a woman can do for her family ...Heard she had bid-adieu to the Show..

Back to SeHan,

He found her cute , yet got irritated with her habits.. Love had its own time to come...This time,here it came too fast...

and his heart broke soon after their union.. He asked her to leave..

His heart asked to stop her and  hear her part of story..But his mind restricted...

Time flew, And being with SaHil for few days, He realized he can give her second chance..

And when he couldn't find out it was his Sunheri ,who was acting to be Sanam..

Every hits and bits...Seher crying at his words about her which he uttered to Sanam..

Love in Pain !

And back to the SeHan track where he Locked her in room assuming it was Sanam ,..

And a few tears and wince he found it ,it was Seher who was there.,

And all Revelations and Face-off's they shared ...He joined hands with her to Fight for Justice and their Hug conveying how much they missed each other..

Lovely !!

Then,the talk in the Garden , One can watch this couple for their antics and expressions itself ..

Seher's cute and entertaining antics and

Rehan's shocked ,surprised expressions are sight to watch..

This girl never leaves a chance to shock him...

She and her will-be-breaking-soon Resolutions ...

and Her one true resolution to Not to Lie to him and His of not doubting her Love !! ...

Cute pair !!

and he not feeling well to check Tanveer's eye sight..even after having hatred for her... His values to not to hurt a Blind person..

and Seher still determined to do that...

Every single scene of SeHan was worth watching..

Liked it very much and them Finally ..Yesterday's Episode..

She didn't Lie to him about checking on his mother...His anger ..and Her manofying ..

Kissing him on his cheeks !! not once but Twice !!

He like ""Yeh Kya tha ? ""

and She ""Pyaar se manane ki Koshish ..Phir se koshish karun ""

Bechara! It takes him too much time to realize what is happening...He all blushing and grinning..

Doing all this before Tanveer !Poor girl she got an shocking day lights out Present for her eyesight back ..

SeHan romancing before their Ma-Saasuma

She deserves this !! Gonna get confused between Sanam and Seher

and then "Aapki Ammi Dekh Nahi Sakthi "...

She hugs him ..and He hugs her with an adorable smile ..

https://i.imgur.com/d78xbDC.png

https://i.imgur.com/mwkmKLB.png

https://i.imgur.com/a2n2V9v.png

but that look on Seher's face...it screams PLAN !!

https://i.imgur.com/4N1pWT1.png

Maybe she is upto try something again... Let's See !!

Loving this Rising Couple SeHan !!! Hope they get Equal Screen -Space !!

P.S : AsYa will always have a Special place in my Heart !! They have their Own Uniqueness and Sparks !! None can replace it ..But ,that doesn't mean watching SeHan is not applicable .. We Watch different shows and here we watch one another couple of the same show !!

P.S.S : No-Offence to any fandom!! ...No Bashing here Pls !!

P.S.S.S : Edit posted above is not mine ! I own the caps only..

Count me in as one another SeHan Fan !!

Edited by Aishwa09 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushka30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely love ❀️SEHER REHAAN β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow u wrote so beautifully the journey of sehan

Sehan is adorable love sehan and ur post 😳

Welcome to sehan world
Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

Wow u wrote so beautifully the journey of sehan

Sehan is adorable love sehan and ur post 😳

Welcome to sehan world

Aww,..Thank you sweets !

Glad u liked it ..Yeah,..they are wayy tooo adorable..

Thank you !!

Surbhibornstar thumbnail
love dem cutest couple ever n welcum back
ayat20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just love their bond n most importantly he trusts her after not trusting her once n seher has also kept her promise of not hiding anything from him it's one of the most adorable couple of TV if I m not mistaken.. 
After ahil treatment to sanam I was quite depressed but after watching sehan i felt good
Edited by ayat20 - 9 years ago
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
I started to watch again only for sehaan they always reminds asya scenes πŸ˜‰ sehaan is lite version of asya i started to like qh2 all over again all credits go to sehaan πŸ₯³ i hope gul will proper screen spaces to them.
Welcome aboard the SeHaan ship, the cutest ship to sail.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I loved how you briefed their journey as individuals to a couple brilliantly. And I never saw QH1 but my sister did and she keeps telling me how similar they are to AsYa. πŸ˜† Aren't they just adorable as a couple. I sure hope the writers listen to our plea and give them similar screen spaceπŸ˜ƒ. Anyway, welcome again and have fun.
SprinklesOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
You're writing is awesome! And welcome aboard mate...
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for this awesome post my friend! <3

Posting here what I wrote to a friend-

What I love about SeHan is that their relationship has something more than only physical attraction. Be it that small convo over noodles or how Rehan confessed his love to her for the first time or the Dargah scene. When she walks towards him in the hope that he has recognized her, Rehan feels the same but logic defies the message of his heart.

That New Year's scene was also so sweet! And ofcourse, yesterday's scene! They bring a smile on my face with their cuteness :))

Welcome on board!!