Sid's reaction when'l he see again shruti ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Sid hates n blames shruti for everything . What'l he do when both sees to each other ..may be he will insult or remain silent
no rosid scene in yesterday epi .missing interactionEdited by Anaya_ - 9 years ago
 I believe that sid's intention will be to confront shruti to stay away from his family and he will blame her for everything and shruti will not take this calmly and they well be hate  for each other but slowly slowly this hate will turn into love. Shruti  will herself will be pulled towards Sid and Sid will also  not able to keep himself away from Shruti.. Sid will find that Shruti is very much like Real roli.. And both will rediscover each other again.
Originally posted by justloverosid

I believe that sid's intention will be to confront shruti to stay away from his family and he will blame her for everything and shruti will not take this calmly and they well be hate for each other but slowly slowly this hate will turn into love. Shruti will herself will be pulled towards Sid and Sid will also not able to keep himself away from Shruti.. Sid will find that Shruti is very much like Real roli.. And both will rediscover each other again.

hope we get same story like u saying

I believe that sid's intention will be to confront shruti to stay away from his family and he will blame her for everything and shruti will not take this calmly and they well be hate  for each other but slowly slowly this hate will turn into love. Shruti  will herself will be pulled towards Sid and Sid will also  not able to keep himself away from Shruti.. Sid will find that Shruti is very much like Real roli.. And both will rediscover each other again.

beautifully said dear🤗..i wish & pray that it should happen soon
Very disappoint epi ..sid has become lover of new face seems he doesn't care roli ,old memories..just want new face girl .. why all men r dumb in ssk ? outsiders amar ,calendar only have mind .Is simar also in doubt abt fake why she showed fake concern toward fake but i liked her intelligence ..hope prem also join trio ( no hope from new sid .
Originally posted by Anaya_

Very disappoint epi ..sid has become lover of new face seems he doesn't care roli ,old memories..just want new face girl .. why all men r dumb in ssk ? outsiders amar ,calendar only have mind .Is simar also in doubt abt fake why she showed fake concern toward fake but i liked her intelligence ..hope prem also join trio ( no hope from new sid .
Nothing new from Sid  he has always being unfaithful to real Roil. First was Naina then jhumki and now  this fake  girl. This time his brain has stopped functioning at all. He is adamant  that fake is his Roil. He refused to listen to the fact that shruti  is different from jhumaki.

Nothing new from Sid he has always being unfaithful to real Roil. First was Naina then jhumki and now this fake girl. This time his brain has stopped functioning at all. He is adamant that fake is his Roil. He refused to listen to the fact that shruti is different from jhumaki.

agree in surbhi track prem irritates and now sid ..if another girl prove herself as roli .i think he'l consider ..
Originally posted by Anaya_

agree in surbhi track prem irritates and now sid ..if another girl prove herself as roli .i think he'l consider ..
Just wondering that even if it will be proved that Shruti is real Roli will Sid believe her . As now his heart and mind says that fake is his Roli.