Poll Question :

Which of these Sanjay Leela movie did the worst ending?

Poll Choice Stats
Devdas
18%
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
46%
Ram Leela
34%
Total Votes : 32
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by dabang4life

Raam leela!!!

Why would someone make a Romeo Juliet?. I still think the movie has enough story to be original... If only changed the ending...the ending should have been raams family killing leela.. Leelas family Killing raam..

The reality is these kind of riveries never end.. So don't bs us by showing after their death.. They lived in peace and harmony..Am I the only one who sees this as bull crap??

Nope...I am of the same POV
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...!
I know most people liked HDDCS's ending but I totally hated it. I wanted Nandini to be with Sameer!
Originally posted by Saraa.

HDDCS. Still can't understand why the ending was like it was! I know Vanraj was nice person but Nandini never loved him. It seem like she stayed with him because he was so sacrificing so she didn't wanted to hurt him. She always loved Sameer and thats why she spent so much time looking for him. The ending didn't made sense to me!
exactly...
Devdas DID NOT have a bad ending. That's the whole point of the story - incompleteness and unrequited love!

Devdas was a snob who was deeply in love with a lower-class belle. To his dismay, he thought he had everything he could offer to her, given his rich, upscale identity. Alas, the tables were turned around and he ended up biting the dust. Despite the fact that he rued his folly every now and then, he could not get back what he had lost.

Yes, it was Devdas' mother and Kumud who created such unbearable situations for the two lovebirds. But... Devdas could still have gone against the odds and eloped with her or something (just saying!). All in all, the point of the story is that despite DYING (literally and emotionally), he could not achieve or win back the love of his desires.

In the original version (if I am not wrong!), after Devdas' corpse is set on the pyre, it starts raining heavily. The pyre's fire is set off and his body is left half-burned / half-cremated. That again shows that he was not at rest even after dying.

I would aptly label the ending as ATRIPT KAAMNA (unfulfilled desire).
HDDCS has the worst ending.Nandani ko samir choose karna tha.

aww my poor samir hawa ka jhonkhaa...
I don't know I kinda liked all 3 endings
SB directed them in a very positive still dramatic way
They weren't so tragic to me

Sadma, tere naam and kyunki wr bad Ouch Unhappy
Originally posted by Sunshine_1130

I don't know I kinda liked all 3 endings
SB directed them in a very positive still dramatic way
They weren't so tragic to me

Sadma, tere naam and kyunki wr bad Ouch Unhappy

i agree kyuki and tere nam have the worst ending . I cried badly after watching tere namCryCry
Originally posted by Saraa.

HDDCS. Still can't understand why the ending was like it was! I know Vanraj was nice person but Nandini never loved him. It seem like she stayed with him because he was so sacrificing so she didn't wanted to hurt him. She always loved Sameer and thats why she spent so much time looking for him. The ending didn't made sense to me!

As they say "Be with the person who loves you, not whom u love"