Poll

Which of these Sanjay Leela movie did the worst ending?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Vote.
For me i really liked the tragic ending of Devdas and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
And i feel Ram Leela's ending was forced to be tragic, like Sanjay wanted to continue with the tragic ending of his lovestory and forcibly had a tragic ending!
Didnt like the ending  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Devdas ðŸ˜‰
I want Dev to go with Chandramukhi 🤪
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HDDCS. Still can't understand why the ending was like it was! I know Vanraj was nice person but Nandini never loved him. It seem like she stayed with him because he was so sacrificing so she didn't wanted to hurt him. She always loved Sameer and thats why she spent so much time looking for him. The ending didn't made sense to me!
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Devdas had to end that way...the ending had to be what the author envisaged.
HDDCS's ending was also understandable...though I would prefer Nandini marrying Sameer.

Ram Leela 's ending left me dissatisfied..so voted for it
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
devdas is a book isnt it? and ram leela is based on romeo and juliet, so it makes sense for them to die...
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Devdas...I just wanted so much for Dev and Paro :(
zaniax thumbnail
Devdas..It was painful to see Paro running in the end and the damn gate closes. :(
I wish both of them died together. They could have shown Paro reaching Dev and her husband shoots her.
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Raam leela!!!

Why would someone make a Romeo Juliet?. I still think the movie has enough story to be original... If only changed the ending...the ending should have been raams family killing leela.. Leelas family Killing raam..

The reality is these kind of riveries never end.. So don't bs us by showing after their death.. They lived in peace and harmony..Am I the only one who sees this as bull crap??
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dabang4life

Raam leela!!!

Why would someone make a Romeo Juliet?. I still think the movie has enough story to be original... If only changed the ending...the ending should have been raams family killing leela.. Leelas family Killing raam..

The reality is these kind of riveries never end.. So don't bs us by showing after their death.. They lived in peace and harmony..Am I the only one who sees this as bull crap??

Nope...I am of the same POV
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...!
I know most people liked HDDCS's ending but I totally hated it. I wanted Nandini to be with Sameer!