New OS -Best Birhday Ever HBD Sakshi Mam

Posted: 9 years ago

Hello Friends here One Os From my side

Happy Bithday Sakshi Mam

"Happy birthday to me..." Priya whispered It had been 3 year since She came back from London to mumbai...

2  years Of college together with Ram still fresh in her Mind...she want to move on but she cant Ram's magic still on her... She had grown so close and both told each other everything. Even her deepest embarrassing secrets too. And now that was all gone. Honestly, She was so empty and a few Days to see her family didn't even perk her up.

A tear slipped down Her cheek and her hand shook on the orange juice glass before lightly putting it down.

Her Last birthday with ram Still A bit of her birthday Reminds Her that she is no more Ram's Priya...Yes His dream Is all about..

Flashback :

LONDON

Wake up Wake Up Wake up Priyu u cant sleep on your bday pure saal soyi rahegi tu agar aa itni der tak soyegi...

"Come on, Priya! Let's go!" Ram screams excitedly, attempting to pull Priya out of the bed. Ram is already dressed and ready to go

"But, Ram, it's like 8:00 in the morning. And it's my birthday and all I want for my birthday is to sleep in," Priya mumbles sleepily. She turns her back to Ram and hides her head under the blanket in refusal to get up.

"Priyuuu," Ram shout, , "please get up. I have something for you and i want to say u something which is really important and you kind of need to be awake for it." Priya peeks her eyes out from behind the covers in interest before winking then raising her eyebrows suggestively. "No, not that, you Jerk," Ram responded, giggling slightly. He leaned down next to Priya's ear and whispered, "It's even better."

Priya looked at him as if he'd grown a second head. "What could possibly be better than that, Ram?" her interest now at its peak.

Why you always think that i ll give u same Stupid Flower which i gave you on your Last 2 Bdays...

"It's a surprise. Just get ready to go out," Ram responds playfully before walking out to the kitchen to make some coffee. Priya sits up in bed rubbing her eyes in confusion before doing as Ram had asked.

priya get up and ready quickly and walks out in kicthen. "Ah, the Sleeping Beauty awakes," Ram jokes, offering the sleepy woman a cup of coffee.

"Shut up," Priya mutters  before glaring at Ram playfully. "So you're not gonna tell me why I had to get out of bed and what u want to say me...?" She asks, sipping coffee.

"Nope," Ram responds "You'll just have to wait until we get there." He walks over and wraps his arms around Priya's waist.  "I definitely think you'll love it though."

(Ram i too want to say something to you...but first you say then i ll say she said to herself...)

"Alright then, what are we waiting for?" Priya asks, reluctantly pulling out of Ram's grasp. "Let's go." Ram smiles grab's Priya's hand, intertwining their fingers.

Both set in Car but Priya trying her best to avoid her gaze to see ram..If ram caught her feelings  toward him...what happen then...no no

"We can walk there," Ram explains, grinning from ear to ear. Both reach  the place

As they walk down the sidewalk with their hand in hand , Ram begins to swing their arms slightly.

Priya smiles extremely wide, All of a sudden, Ram has stopped walking and they stand in front of a small restaurant: one of those places that only serves breakfast and lunch. "Oh my god..." Priya gasps. "Ram this is the-"

"Same place we met 2 years ago? Yes, yeas it is," Ram finishes. He looks over at Priya and her eyes are brimming with tears.

"How did you remember?" Priya asks, tears threatening to spill.

"Why wouldn't I remember one of the best things that's ever happened to me? Hmmm?" Priya turns and gives Ram a bear hug; one of the tightest, biggest bear hugs she can give from his tiny frame.

"Thank you so much, Ram. Oh my god, when was the last time we were here?"

"Our first...," Ram stopped." almost one year...when vik-neha said we had gone for date how embarrassing that was...

Priya blushes a deep crimson

But the next was amazing. We went to your apartment to watch a few movies Remember ram ?? Priya asked...

"Oh yes, I definitely remember that," Ram responds.

"How about we go eat breakfast, Priya?" Ram questions

"Yeah. That sounds like a great idea to me," Priya agrees, her eyes bright and shining. they walk into the small restaurant hand in hand. The hostess sits them down at a small table in the corner and they immediately order their food. Priya sips at his water while Ram basically chugs down his coffee.

"So..." Priya starts. Ram looks up at the brown-haired boy. "Will you tell me what else you have planned for today?" Ram shakes his head and grins at Priya. The waitress sets down the sandwich  and leaves thm to eating their food.

After they finish their breakfast

Come On ram Bolo na kya baat hai...Pehle chalo

Priya : kaha ??

Ram leads Priya to the mall which is right down the street

"Close your eyes, Priyuuu."

Priya gives Ram a weird look but does it without question. Ram steers Priya into this store,

. "Okay, now open them." Priya opens her eyes and they instantly widen at the display of clothes. "Pick out what you want, Priya."

No Ram its expensive I know You Are The kapoor but I cant...Priya said...

Stop this crap what you have done for my bday now go and pick what u want...

How do u know???Priya question...

neha told me now stop this and go pick what u want... then i ll say something very important.

Ram phone rang...  "I'll be back," he said...

After some time

Priya came to bill counter saw Ram came back and said lets go but something wrong why ram expression sudden change...

Hey guys...Neha shouted...dekha Vikram maine bola tha na ki Aaj hame ye dono sath me hi milenge...

Happy bday darling.neha came and hug Her Vikram also wish her...

Vikram : So Mr. Topper Ye kya hai showing Ram a envelop...

Ram : what the hell ye tere Pass Kaise Aaya that means you spread the news...

Hold on Guys what news Priya asked...???

Priya Ram came near her hold her hand I m selected For as a team member Next Mars mission with NASA...

Really tears brimming in her eyes...She hug ram And said I m so happy Ram...this is the best bday gift ever...

Ram hug back...He want to say so many things her...Confess her that he love her so much but he cant...his dream come true he had to choose one thing his love or his dream...and he knows Priya never choose her over his dream...

Hey Hey akele akele  Group hug guys so happy for Ram neha shouted people Stared them...

they come out from mall on the street they walk back to their respective Places...

So Ram kab Join karega...Vikram

Aaj evening ki flight hai ram said looking at Priya...

Itni jaldi tu humko Chod ke Chale Jaaega...Neha said...

Actualy mujhe Abhi call aaya tha Unhone to aaj se hi attend karne ka bola but i take one day for journey and more specaily today's Priyas Birthday...

Priya Who was lost in own world...

Priya Priya Neha break priya's thought

so aaj kya plan hai...

nothing neha you know naa i dont like celerating bday's  aaj to Ram ne bola tha to..looking at ram To chali gayi...waise bhi ram ko nikalana hoga kuch der  me...

ok...neha said and signal vikram to leave both want some time alone...

both left Ram and Priya standing in front of her apartment...

So Priyuuu Happy Bday again and he come and take her in Hug...

Priya control her tears...said thank you...

Both broke Hug...both silent for sometime...

Song In Background

"Sab kuch wahi hai Par kuch kami hai

teri aahate nahi hai...

Sab kuch wahi hai Par kuch kami hai

teri aahate nahi hai..."

After sometime

Ram  : Miss karogi mujhe...

Priya : Bilkul Nahi...tears already in her eyes but she is fighting to come

Priya : tum kuch kahne wale the Ram...

Ram : yahi ki main jaa raha hoo (lier )...

Priya : Ohh

Ram : So...

Priya : So..???

Bg Song...

Ghalti nahin hai teri
Ghalti nahin hai meri
Phir bhi gile kyun hain
Tujhko bulaa na paaun
Tujhko bhula na paaun
Yeh silsile kyun hain
Sab kuch wahi hai [wahi hai]
Par kuch kami hai [kami hai]
Teri aahatein nahin hai

Ram searching For word...Byee...

Priya : Byeee...

And in Few Seconds his figure disappear from her eyes...

Flashback End

Priya's Pov

Nahi Bol Payi bus Nahi bol payi...Mujhe Ram se Jitna pyar tha Kahi jyada Ram ko uske khawab se tha...Takleef huyi...Lekin is baat ki khushi thi Ki Ram apna Sapna pura kar lega...Main kabhi nahi bhul paaungi Apne adhore Pyar ko Thode Din baad sab Apni Apni Job me chale gaye main mumbai aayi

Ram Apne Khawabo ki or itne Teji de Douda(run) ki palak jhapakte Gayab Ho gaya...

Aaj 3 saal ho gye usne kabhi Palat ke nahi dekha...lekin maine Intjaar kiya uska...

Author's Pov:

Her thoughts break a Knock On Door...

Walking to the front door, She open the Door...

""Happy birthday..." Ram stood on front of her with a couple of Tiffany jewellery boxes, chocolates and a balloon saying happy birthday on it. Priya's bottom lip quivered and her eyes full of  tears

"I missed you." He choked out before putting everything on the floor and pulling her into a sudden hug. "Oh I  missed you Priyuuu...

He sobbed out and her arms shook beside him he clung to her desperately and her stumbled back a bit before clinging to his coat. She cried into his shoulder and he ran his hands through her hair desperately before inhaling and sniffling in her neck. "I-I've been living i-in hell without you...Priyuuu"

He put his finger over her lips...Mujhe bolne do warna 3 saal pahle jaise kuch nahi bol paaunga...i love you i love you so much... i m stupid Priyuuu...us din socha Without me u could easily move on and so Did i but i was wrong...Ek din Ek pal esa nahi hoga ki tujhe Yaad naa kiya...

Ram cupped Her face and put his forehead on her   I love you and I know You Love me too...Priya reached over his lips and take his lips in her...

"T-thank you..." Priya choked and smiled  while kissing. "For r-remembering..." Ram suddenly pushed his mouth over yours as she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. He pulled you impossibly close and you both stumbled to a wall. both sloppily openly kissed each other.

"I love you Ram I love you So Much" she whispered...Both parted

Ram went to door take all things from floor and put on table both sit on chair..

Ram tum wapas aa gaye...Ab Kabhi nahi jaaoge ???

Hmmm haa Naa bol diya unko tujhe joo haa bolna tha...

He open cake box and say cut it bday.Girl..

Priya Cut cake and Both feed each other...

Finally Priya said Ye Mars Mission to 5 years ka tha na...Tumahri Life ka sabse bada Dream tha...

Ram : Tha...Lekin har chiz ka sahi waqt hota hai aur Aaj iska hai

he Keen Down in front of Priya...

Extend his hand with a ring Box to Priya

Ms Priya Sharma ll you marry me and change your name as Priya kapoor...

Priya who already in tears open a box and found A chocolate inside the box...

She throw Box to ram and turn Ram held her hand and slip a ring in her Finger...

Priya Walk to the balcony...Ram getup and went behind her...said Priya please...

priya : Ram tum fir se bhag (run away ) jaaoge jaise pahle gaye the...

Ram : To tu wapas le aana

Priya : matlab Tum sach me bhag jaaoge...

Ram : are kahi nahi jaaunga yar Tu try to kar...

Priya : Try Shadi try Nahi hoti...Puri jindgi jhelna padega mujhe...Bolo manjoor hai...

Ram : Are tu to dara rahi hai...

Priya : already Dar gaye ye tumahre bus ki baat hi nahi hai...

Ram : theek hai main jaaraha hu and about to turn...

Priya : Raaam...

Ram turn and said Shadi Karegi ya nahi...

Priya : kyu karna chahte ho mujhse shadi...

Ram : Kyoki pagal ho gaya hu tere Pyar main...wat lag gayi hai Meri...Main abhi bhi wahi sapna dekh raha hu par tere bina nahi...Mars mission complete karna chahta hu lekin tere bina nahi...

Dekh Priya Time kisi ke liye nahi rukta Bitta Time hai lekin kharch hum ho jaate hai aur iske pahle ki main pura kharch ho jaau tere sath apni jindgi bitana chahta hu...waise hi 3 saal waste kar diye hai Main apne mind me already shadi kar chuka hu ab tu bhi kar le mujhse...

Priya still silent...

Itni lambi speech di kam se kam tali to baja de...

Kuch to bol priyuuu...

Priya just throw herself in Ram's Arm...i ll Ram I ll marry you...She whispered...

This is my best bday Ram thank you so much...

Hope u guys like it...

it is lovely aman. very cute. loved reading. thanks for pm. HAPPY BDAY SAKSHI. LOVE U SO MUCH.
Awww lovely part n it was romantic too happy birthday Sakshi mam
Simply superb... 
Awesome😛😛
Thanks for PM😊
superb os...!!
very nice concept..

Awesome os yaar too gud u r fabulous writer. Happy Birthday Angle.
lovely super update
thnx fr d pm
Lovely and beautiful OS...
Thanks 4 pm...