Bade Acche Laggte Hai

3rd One Shot Of Sakshi Bday - Page 2

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello peeps...!!! hope u all doing good...!!! 

This is my first OS... I didn't a try till now... so pls forgive me if any mistakes are there...😊 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U ... SAKSHI JI...

Season..1::

Raya had a fight because priya  pretened to gt divorse frm ram ...

Ram want to know the exact reason behind her behaviour.. he know that priya cant behave like this...but priya was in no mood to disclose the truth...

on otherhand,, priya knw that ram will not able to digest truth and can't believe that... she wants to disclose it when she will gather all the info against niharika and co... and priya wants to show their original faces  to ram...that's y she kept silent even ram continuously insisting her to discuss everything with him...

Raya r in GR lying on bed.. priya back facing ram...

ram is not feeling good after that fight.. he wants to end this fight as soon as possible... he can't b happy without talking to priya.. moreover one reason added it that tomorrow is priya's birthday...  now he wants to clear all the mess between them...ASAP.. but how??

ram got an idea and has a naughty grin on his face...

he knows that priya always feels that he is not that romantic type husband...

ram::  calls priya... priya...

no answer frm priya side...

ram:: Priya..??  a bit louder...howling tone...

same thing happened no response frm priya side... priya pretends like sleeping..

ram: priya mai jaanta hoon k tum nahi soyi ho... acting mat karoo...

priya closes her eyes even more tight... actually she is controlling her emotions facing her back to ram as she know that he can easily identify her feelings and she cant hide her feelings infront of his loving and intense gaze... so she avoids facing him...

ram: priya so u have decided ... mujhse baat nahi karogi ,..?

priya: roughly replies... haan nahi karungi... I m not interested.. pls mujhse baat karne k koshish mat keejiye...  let  me sleep...

ram:instantly replied... ok .. ur wish my command...

priya: thinks that  yeeh mr.kapoor kyu itna cool react kar raha hai.. mujhe laga ki ram jagda start karenge aur angry hojayenge... but no.. he is not behaving like that... kya chal raha hai inke demaag mai...? Something fishy... priya closes her eyes again to catch some sleep..

ram slowly raises his hand and traces his fingers on priya's waist over her red silk nighty...

priya ... with sudden jolt   she got high voltage shock... she didn't expect this move frm ram... its really hard to control her feelings now...  inside she is enjoying this side of ram... but she have to b under control otherwise she will cmpltly melt in his intense gaze...

priya turns to him... and gives a look to ram... ram just shrugs as he didn't do anything ...and  she gives a serious look to ram again turns to her side...

ram again repeats his actions... this time he comes close to priya and place his hand on her waist traces  on her waist ever more and making patterns by creating patterns around her belly button...

priya inside njyys  it and she is getting goosebumbs and his breath on her neck creating tickling sensation through her body...

priya somehow composes herself and tries to stop his actions... before she can react his lips has already started tracing her neck line...  now she can't control herself,, now she is melting completely...

priya turns a bit to face him... he places one finger on her mouth he didn't allow her to talk anything .. ram slowly traces his index finger frm priya's shoulder to wrist and entwine both of their hands... and

ram takes her hand to his lips and kisses on her hand and started...

suddenly priya comes to reality...and push him a bit and releases her hand frm his hold...gets up from bed...

priya: mr. kapoor yeh kya kar rahe hoo aap... I told u already I want divorce from u .. I don't want to live with u anymore...  and starts moving towards couch...

ram gets up from bed and quickly follows her and holds her wrist not letting her go...

ram: priya I love u so much and I know u love me too... but I don't know y u r  behaving like this .. pls don't do like this yaar...!! I can't live without u... just tell me what's bothering u? whatever the issue it may be we will solve it together..!! 

priya: why don't u understand mr.kapoor .. I told u na I don't want to live with u... and I don't love u anymore... for god sake try to understand

ram: agar aisa baat hai toh... mere sar par haat rakkar mujpe kasam kaa kar batao ki u don't love me anymore and u really want divorse...  while saying it A single drop of grief welled up from the corner of his eye..his eyes went bloodshot red and his eyes leeked with sadness 

priya can see the pain through his eyes .. she can't take it anymore... and she can't lie to him now...

priya told everything to ram and to her surprise ram didn't over react this time and ram believe priya...

he felt dejected and sad because of his so called family members... priya console him as ram become emotional after the disclose of his stepmother cruel intensions...  but he want to handle them later...and ram don't want to spoil their special moment ... as ram wants to celebrate priya's birthday .. and he came into normal mode...to lighten the moment..

ram:: priya I don't want to waste this precious moment by remembering all those persons who don't even deserve our attention ... and I have many surprises for u my darling...

priya knotted her eyebrows n gives a questioning look... for what?? Anything special..?

ram points his finger towards clock.. its strikes 12' o clock

ram:: happy birthday to u dear ..!!  its ur first bday after our marriage...  I m really excited abt it...

priya s surprised ... she forget that today is her bday.. priya is becomes very happy..

ram takes her hand in his hand and slides a beautiful ring to her finger...

ram:: many more happy returns of the my dear beautiful wife... Love u loads...happy birthday priya..!!

both hugs as tightly as they can...

priya:: wooww ram..!! its so beautiful... i love it..

ram: Its not so beautiful than u... u r my angel priya... 

Ram..already arranges a cake in their room... priya cut the cake and both fed each other...

he takes out a cover and a jewellary box before he can give it priya ran into the washroom..!!

he can hear some puking sound from inside the washroom..

ram panicked meanwhile priya came out from wash room... drying her face with a towel...

ram reaches priya and said... kya hua tumhe... indigestion k problem hai kya? Rukho doctor k phn karta hoon...he takes out his mobile and trying to call doctor...

priya snatches his phone... .. uski jaroorat nahi... I am fine...

ram: jaroorat nahi matlab.. pagal ho kya... tumhare tabiyat teek nahi aur tum keh rahi ho ki I am fine... tumhaari manmaani nahi chalegi ab...chup raho...and ram non-stop lecture starts...

priya don't know how to stop ram... her lips landed on his lips her hands made their way into his thick hair...ram shocked by her move...and stops his talk both responds with so much love ...the kiss turns into passionate one...  after sometime both parted with the need of some air... both are breathing fastly...

priya blushes to the core... and starts saying..

priya: thanks for giving me the most wonderful gift in my life... u make me complete... priya hugs him as tightly as she can... and tip toed and whispers in his ear...

thank u so much for this precious gift... ram..!! and congratulations to u ram..!! ..

apne mere wish list k last wish bhi puri karliya...and starts blushing even more this time her face flushed bright pink.., and hides her face into his chest...

ram didn't understand anything... he breaks the hug and asks

your last wish meaannss... Kisiko jindagi deni hai,,,?? Asks her with so much anxiety..

priya nods in yes... and looks down blushing to the core...her cheeks turned in crimson red by now...

ram:  oh my... I cant believe it priya... ek baar bolo na plss... mujhe tumhari mooh se sunna hai...

so r u...??

priya:: yes my dear golu husband ... yes  I am pregnant... and this the best gift ever in my life... thank u so much and congratulations ram..

ram over excited and hugs her tightly crushing her in his arms... and congratulations to u too my dear wife... 

ram hands over  a cover to her...priya checks it .. it contains a jewellary box and a beautiful red color saree... and some notes...

priya look at those notes...

she feel happy after reading...

both look at each other..a sweet eye lock..!!

she read another heart shaped chit ,.. 

Priya looks at ram...with so much love...

Ram: takes her both hands in his hands and looks into her eyes and started

my life without you is like lake without water

You make my life complete in every sense

You are not just wife ...

You are my life...

Happy birthday dear

I am blessed to have u in my life... and u have given a return gift to me on ur birthday...thank u so much dear..!!

That night both slept in each other arms cuddling to each other after so many days...!!

***  THE END  ***
    Sorry for Errors..!!!
    --- 
        Ur's Jo...πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow .. 
first attempt is such an awesome OS baby 
will give my fulll comment later 
absoultely beautiful 

Unreseriving πŸ˜† 

Sorry for late .. You know what Jo  I have read this three times , can't belive this sweety jo has written haha , What way of moulding the story line in your way when the divorse things happened .I loved the way how Ram aproched her .The intense you created is hot and romantic betweeen them . 
Loved hoow he asked promice on me . beautifull narrated and the end , the greetings from him , the biggest  gift for  a female  .. wowww superbly predicted    " 

loved it , totally mind blowing .. very sorry for late .. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
and  awesome ring  ,  outstanding cards .. very well penned down .. 
Lovely bday gift .. 

Edited by luvsakshi - 9 years ago
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wohhh Junior kya baat hai yar pahla attempt esa tha to aage kya hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Superbb Os yar love each and every line...gr8 work πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Do write more
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvsakshi

Wow .. 

first attempt is such an awesome OS baby 
will give my fulll comment later 
absoultely beautiful 

Thank you...😊

waiting for ur full comment...😳

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aman.anjaan

wohhh Junior kya baat hai yar pahla attempt esa tha to aage kya hogaπŸ˜†
Superbb Os yar love each and every line...gr8 work πŸ‘
Do write more

Hiii Senior... how r u??

hahaha... aage kya hoga ?? mujhe b nahi pata...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for ur lovely comment...😊
Glad u like it...😳
I ll try to write more...😊

Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jo its awesome...
aapko dekhkar lagta nahi ki yeh tumhara first attempt hai.
beautifully penned down the scenes.
kaash leap na hota aur Raya apne differences eise hi solve karte.
loves the birthday messages..and the ring😳
good attempt...waiting more from you..
Loved it...
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely os jyothi πŸ‘
good attempt
u should start writing ss r ff
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Jo congratulations, u really made sakshi's Bday special by writing an OS.
Loved it , it'a such a beautfiul uteerfly butterly delicious with peehu ctuie pieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Looks like UR OS ram and Sandhya's OS ram did the shopping from the same ShopπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† golu kahi kπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj OS Ki baarish Ho rahi hai superb
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow Jo.. is this really ur first attempt? i must tell u ke it is very very good. beautifully written. keep writing. and wishing our Sakshi a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.