Article: Love Stories On TV That Could Have Had Better Endings (RR)

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Love Stories On TV That Could Have Had Better Endings - In Pics

Viewers, more often than not get emotionally attached to a show and usually want to see a happy ending when the show comes to its conclusion, especially between the lead couples. However, there are times...

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/love-stories-tv-better-endings-pics/

-- RR

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article dear.

Lets not talk about the ending of RR. I get paranoid just thinking about it. It was the most ridiculous thing on earth to kill Paro and that too for a month. RR and Parud did not deserve such an ending and neither was it meant to be but politics changed it all. 

I hate that time literally. It made me cry so much and gave all us us a lot of heartbreak. Better forget it.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS.
They said it right ... what a stupid ending to the Parud love story. It wasn't even that one of the actors was leaving, so there was any need to kill Paro off ... such an idiotic decision. Spoiled seven months of the show and their own story.
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed they gave us something wonderful just to snatch it away from us prematurely.

Well past is past, now only remember RR for Parud.

The below quote is so true for RR and Parud

"The value of things is not the time they last, but the intensity with which they occur. That is why there are unforgettable moments and unique people"