Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Digangana suryavanshi - TOI article

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
[BOLD]Digangana suryavanshi doesn't need glycerine to 'cry'[/BOLD] - While Digangana suryavanshi,who plays the character of veera in evkav might be required to shed a lot of tears on screen,owing to the emotional drama currently being played out in the show,the actress tell us that she doesn't use glycerine while filming her scenes."i have never used glycerine to cry on screen. Ever since i started out as a child actor, i don't know how,but i have always managed to shed tears naturally during emotional sequences. In fact,once i used glycerine at home,just to find out what it feels like. My eyes started burning after i put in a few drops. These days,[BOLD]i sometimes have to cry for 13 -14 hours a day[/BOLD],during the shoot,but i still don't use the glycerine." She tells us. Digangana who is studying in class XII,is also preparing for her board exams,"i don't know how i am going to manage during my board exams in March. Being the lead in my show,i have to be present for almost every scene. Obviously,i plan to take a few days off during my exams to prepare. I am just hoping everything works out and they find a solution to cope with my absence during that time."she adds. The actress also spoke about the change in the time slot of her show."yes we have been told about the time change. But when we were told about the new time slot,we were surprised. [BOLD]We all thought,is 5 pm even a slot?[/BOLD] But then we were told that the channel wants to experiment. It will be the situation,either we do really well or just fare average. [BOLD]However its too early to say that it will impact us negatively"[/BOLD]she explains.                          P.S.- Such a positive thinking!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters