D3 Started with Kria and ended with Kriyansh <3 [DT-Pg1]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so everything ended!

Mixed feeling!

All just I want to say is one line that describes D3 Journey for me

" D3 started as a story of a small town girl Kria , Her Passion for dance , and then it turned into a whole new life and always remained the story of KriYansh! Kria and Reyansh!"

I soo Loved that the leads took up the mike and concluded the show ! The show from where it actually began ❤️

ThankYou Kuwar And Shakti for making this memoreable couple whom we will not miss but cherish! <3

Agreee 👍🏼 ❤️ KRIYANSH forever

They had started Nd ended toghter
in a happy note
Love them ❤️
The TM has every right to discuss what he/she feels on the forum especially when no one else was mentioned or mocked. If one cannot agree to the points raised by the TM and is unable to express their opinions in a civil and polite manner, the easiest way out would be to conveniently ignore this topic. Personal attacks are not allowed. There is no need to mock someone just cause you don't agree with their views. 

Topic under watch
D3 DT
Exactly!! D3 started with the story of Kriya Ghai and it ended with her
It's perfect for the show to end with the couple for whom the show was actually made
A perfect ending in the true sense!!
Edited by Arshalicious - 9 years ago
Totally agree with the post...it all started with kria n her d3 (dil dostii dance) and it finally ended with kriyaansh the way they said "keep loving dil dostii dance" at the end... I loved it.. the lead couple talking to the viewers..to their fans...just perfect end...
Awesome post...
Totally agree with u...
I am just so so happy 😊

I am missing them a lot... But its fine... glad it ended together!!!!!!!!!
Lol I agree only with your title.
D3 started only with kria and ended with KriYansh baaki beech ka MAIN SHOW was ran by either Tanha wala SwaRon from 2011  to 2012 and TaaRey from 2012 to 2013 and the longest period was run by VruShan wala SwaRon from 2013 to 2015.🤣 So yeah i can see how much D3 was ran by Kria. LMAO xD xD🤣🤣

Edited by ...CryBaby... - 9 years ago
Loved thow the Lead couple gave the speech Keep loving Dil Dosti Dance <3
Originally posted by -SparklingVibz-

Loved thow the Lead couple gave the speech Keep loving Dil Dosti Dance <3

Yup..ArSha /  KriYaansh  roak...😎😎😳
Miss them a lot...❤️