Bigg Boss 8

Farah Khan blames Ali Quli Mirza for Ajaz Khan's elimination!

KrazySachin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
On Saturday's episode, Farah Khan takes Ali Quli Mirza to task for manipulating Ajaz Khan's eviction.

Ajaz Khan was kicked out of the ongoing controversial reality show Bigg Boss last Saturday (January 5) for hitting Ali. In a recent chat with HT, Ajaz had said that the elimintion was unjust. He also alleged that Farah's was biased. Ajaz told HT, "If Ali was so hurt that he couldn't breathe, how was he singing just 10 minutes after I left? Even other contestants told Ali that his overacting got me out."

On Saturday's episode, Farah tells Ali, "Is hafte Ali ne kya game kheli hai. Mujhe sach me lagta tha ki Ali soft target hai, sab log Ali ko kuch bhi bol ke jaate hain aur Ali kuch bhi nahi karta. Ali, you are a mastermind! Tumne Ajaz ka patta kaata hai is hafte. Jitne safai se tumne use eliminate karwaya hai, mai judgmental nahi ho rahi but hats off to you Ali!" (I though Ali was a soft target but he smoothly manipulated Ajaz's exit!)

Reacting to Farah's statements, Sambhavna Seth too puts forward her point and says that Ajaz may not be her friend but while leaving the house, he claimed that Ali may have been hurt 10%, the rest 90% was acting.

Having faced similar comments throught the week, ever since Ajaz's elimination, Ali says, "Agar Karishma 10 second ke liye inki (Sambhavna) ki gardan pakad le, tab dekhunga mai!" (She is just talking, what if Karishma were to strangle her for ten seconds?)

Earlier in the day, Sambhavna is seen complaining about Dimpy Ganguli's behaviour. She claims Dimpy's fights are mainly for footage, because she "ensures there is the right camera angle". Sambhavna also talks about her own violent reaction towards Dimpy saying that Ganguli wants to be be seen as sophisticated, which she "clearly isn't".

Catch all the drama at 9pm on COLORS TV

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So essentially the BB Team ...who watches them 24x7 ...is a first-rate fool who got 'manipulated' by Ali and sent Ajaz out? 
🤡 
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yesss... I am happy with her 👏
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kwerky23

So essentially the BB Team ...who watches them 24x7 ...is a first-rate fool who got 'manipulated' by Ali and sent Ajaz out? 

🤡 

But rules are rules right?
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why is she even commenting on the issue and jumping to assumptions like that, whether true or not.  That's not what a host does, Salman didn't even go that far.
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Debamalya

But rules are rules right?

The rules didn't apply to Punz? 
They didn't apply to Sonali? 

ETA: TM, didn't you founce a few days ago. Aap waapas bhi aa gaye? 😳 
Edited by Wisian - 9 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Isn't the rule is, ''Hitting'' someone anyhow =Direct EJECTION? 

Whether ALI over-reacted or not ...but it's an FACT Ajaz indeed hit him ...
so Ajaz is HIMSELF responsible for his own ejection. 

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Kwerky23

🤡 

BB doesn't realise that by pointing one finger at Ali, they are pointing the remaining 4 fingers at themselves...

So Farah means to say BB was wrong
jacktheripper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Isn't the rule is, ''Hitting'' someone anyhow =Direct EJECTION? 

Whether ALI over-reacted or not ...but it's an FACT Ajaz indeed hit him ...
so Ajaz is HIMSELF responsible for his own ejection. 

Ali should have been punished with Ajaz as there are videos on how he attempted to slap Ajaz but as Pritam was in between it hit Pritam. If sonali can be punished for a chata which never actually touched ali why can't ali be punished for the same 
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Gujar

Why is she even commenting on the issue and jumping to assumptions like that, whether true or not.  That's not what a host does, Salman didn't even go that far.

Cause FARAH is an idiot ...she's visibly being partial. 

Simple Rule, HIT =EJECTION. 

Even if Ali dint reacted ..Ajaz still would've been kicked out.