||The Dark Duet|| SwaRon Dark Fiction|Chapter 4 - PG 43*22/7 PMs later

Posted: 9 years ago

"Sharon! How many times do I tell you that Swayam is not good! He is a pervert and you know it. You also know the fact that he sleeps with at least two girls a day! And you are telling me that you love him? Are you out of your mind?" shouted Taani as she tried knocking some sense into her best friend.

"I know how he is Taani. He may be a flirt, but he is not as bad as you think! He... he is actually good at heart." said Sharon, as she tried to fight back her tears.

"Sharon... you just now saw him come out of the room with a girl... maybe the 3rd one for the day, and you still think that he is good? I know that you are in love with him, but don't let it make you blind." said Taani, before she left.

"Mujhe patha hai ki main tumhe deserve nahi karti Swayam. Lekin, mujhe patha nahi main kya karoon. I'm just not able to stop my feelings for you. I love you. Sirf tum iska solution de sakte ho." she said to herself, as she thought of his perfect face, tears streaming down her eyes.

~*~

"Hey Taani! Where's your friend Sharon? Why are you walking alone" asked Swayam, waving to her.

"What's your problem Swayam? Tumhe Sharon ke baare mein kyun jaanna hai? You are doing enough damage to her already." said Taani, as she tried walking away.

"Taani... Sharon bohot innocent hai. And I don't want to take away that innocence and ruin her. Because I know, that if tell her that I want her, she'll fall into the trap." said Swayam.

"No ways Swayam. Sharon loves you a lot. But, she'll never agree to be your play toy for a day." said Taani before she left him thinking.

"So, it seems as if Sharon will not fall for my trap huh? Fine, I'll make Sharon fall into my trap use her for my pleasure. There is no girl who can actually resist Swayam Shekhawat." he thought, evil desires playing in his mind.

~*~

Can love be born out of lust? Or will the lust take over love?

What game does fate play in the life of these two?

Where will destiny take them?

Are these hearts meant to be united or broken?

Edited by -CrazyNiru- - 8 years ago
Writer's Note
Banner Credits: -Cutyee
Inspiration: SwaRon/VruShan
Buddy for PMs: -CrazyNiru- (this account)

Hello my fellow SwaRonians! Wassup? So, finally, D3 has ended😃😭
Mixed emotions🤢. Till the end, they knew how to maintain their bias.
Never mind... at least SwaRon patch-up toh mila😆
Okay, now coming to my new FF, based on SwaRon/VruShan, it is a dark FF and my 1st FF on SwaRon😳. Do give it a try😃. The continuity of this FF depends on your response.

Warning
This FF is tagged (16+) and will contain mature scenes. People uncomfortable with such scenes, please refrain from reading.

Love,
Niru😊

Edited by -CrazyNiru- - 9 years ago
INDEX

Prologue - 1st post
Chapter 1 - page 10
Chapter 2 - page 21
Chapter 3 - page 37
Chapter 4 - page 43
Edited by -CrazyNiru- - 8 years ago
Amazing start...loved the prologue cnt wait to read more..update soon..
Nice start..
Loved d prologue..do continue..
N plz PM me when u update..
Nd Update soon..
i think i am gonna fall in love with another ff...
dis is brilliant!!!!!

continue asap... do pm me!!!

love ani
Amazing start.. 😊
Continue soon.. 😊
Do PM me. 😊
loved it... awesome start!!
continue soon
& do pm me...Edited by Dew.. - 9 years ago