Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rits08

Thanks a ton dear... n u also dont lose hope...m sure u will find another guy who is better dan previous one😳

Thanks but I want only him. πŸ˜†
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting post.
As u mentioned, Pritam himself has vaguely mentioned his dark past.. BiggBoss has even shown that footage a couple of times in various places. I guess we all have a past, or something from the past that we aren't so proud of & want to keep to ourselves. That's fine. But I think it's laughable that some hardcore Pritam & even Tanna fans strongly object to anything that is said in relation to Pritam-Tanna equation!

Pritam DOES have a crush on Karishma. I don't think Karishma gives a hoot about him but he does have a soft spot for her. He's even been easily manipulated by her in recent past. As Shakespeare said, to err is human. No one is perfect...not even sab ka dulaara Pritam Pyaare. So I wish some of his fans would stop painting a picture of Pritam that is nothing less than a flawless man. And I hope he keeps himself in check because life in BiggBoss house isn't reality. Reality is what he will be going back to.
Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: shaz2009

Hey Boss what's up man?Is the Tanna effect rubbing off on you by any chance?πŸ˜†

Do I smell a woman card here?πŸ˜²πŸ˜› Nobody's a saint in that house and even in life you ain't gana get a personality/character trait which  is completely White or completely black for that matter.Every individual has some shades of grey to an extent and Pritams no different.whatever convo happened was not in serious light.Rahul and Prito were having a banter just like guys usually do and Tanna was there too laughing and giggling away.Even she understood this time that it's just jokes happening between friends and didn't start with the tear works or her infamous Kai Kai πŸ˜†so what happened to you man?πŸ˜†

Nah Tanna has certainly left a lasting impression and she has the tendency to automatically prove me with some content to write about her. As for Pritam as Ive said before my feelings for him don't change. I do not have any favorites in the season. However I did liked Sonali, Pritam and Gautam to some extent as they played a decent game. Nobody is perfect and Pritam is a mere mortal.

I was just expecting more from Pritam and its just an initial shock like when your favorite politician or superstar falls from grace over some scandal. But I don't hate him and I wont mind if he wins.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he called her high maintainence or whatever but it is on her face only na not behind her back...and remember it was a friendly talk between him and her ..so whats the big deal ?πŸ˜•
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well written BossπŸ‘ I have to agree with you on this.. Everytime Pritam is conversing with Karishma, I find some awkwardness in his gaze and body language.. I dunno how to explain.. He seems like in awe of her and he has hardly been able to hide that despite of having arguments with her, nominating her.. Game aside, he does seem kinda smitten by her..  He does behave like a small town guy in awe of this hot city girl..ogling at her figure and clothes etc etc etc...
I was actually amused by the carrot halwa joke he had cracked for her.. but that was before he openly declared his attraction towards her.. This recent conversation between Mahajan, Tanna and himself was not at all fun.. it sounded very cheap coming from a man who has such a lovely wife, son and waiting to be a father again.. I hope his wife doesn't see that clip..