Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rits08

Im so sorry for you... i can totally understand you bcoz even i dont know if we are meant to be and what our future holds for us... too many walls r dere

I wish you all the best and a happy life with him. πŸ˜Š It's something everyone deserves. πŸ˜‰
Mayu.jolly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rits08

Trust me ive met some really bad guys as well...bt dere r also a lot of nice ones😳

πŸ˜•
I hope so
jacktheripper thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pp29

THIS!!! πŸ‘

I am no one's fan, even though I like some contestants and dislike some. Even then, pointing out to the men in this house I will say, none of them are gentlemen. The only person in BB that I thought was worthy of being called a classy, true gentleman was Samir Soni. 

In this lot, all of them are ridiculous, some more than others, some less than others, but definitely show the dirty side of indian men. 

Pritam - for all reasons you have cohesively put in your post so well.

Ali - for his inappropriate touching Sonali, his cheap comments on women and disrespecting women and having no class when it comes to fights.

Gautam - for being cowardly in accepting the Diandra love angle. He did own up to it in the press conference, but it was a second chance. The first time, he outright denied it like a fattu. 

Puneet - He has also displayed his MCP mentality throughout the show and not shied away from disrespecting women and bitching them out in the ugliest manner possible. 

Upen - pretense of being a gentleman, while making cheap comments on Sonali's character. 

The only men who had some code of being a gentleman were Arya Babbar and Praneet Bhatt, both of whom may not have been my favorites for other reasons, but they were truly classy in their behavior and words with women, and showed us what gentlemen look like. too bad, they both are out of this game at this point. 

You mean classy Praneet who tried to Rishta judao of Gautam with Sonali and Diandra. πŸ˜‰
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I wish you all the best and a happy life with him. πŸ˜Š It's something everyone deserves. πŸ˜‰

Thanks a ton dear... n u also dont lose hope...m sure u will find another guy who is better dan previous one😳
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Copying a comment frm some thread 

Nice Joke !!!!  πŸ˜‰
pp29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jacktheripper

You mean classy Praneet who tried to Rishta judao of Gautam with Sonali and Diandra. πŸ˜‰

Nothing wrong with playing cupid for 2 single people. 
LunchBox thumbnail
Originally posted by: black_r4

I would disagree on dis...firstly he was asking for Rahul n secondly he was speaking in a humorous tone n if karishma dint mind what was wrong in dat??
Dnt understand why ppl r getting mad at him lyk if he is proposing someone on national television
When Salman joked wid karishma everybody ws on Salman's syd regarding his joke now how come Pritam became characterless for dis?

I agree. It was just harmless  talk  between the three of them.  Why are people making a big deal out of it. Over analyzing the issue
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
i never liked him from the start tbqh, i don't see anything likable about him.. and about him being a common man, gosh no wonder a lot of desi girls date outside of their race, there i said it Edited by SatiSavitri - 9 years ago
LunchBox thumbnail
Originally posted by: SatiSavitri

i never liked him from the start tbqh, i don't see anything likable about him.. and about him being a common man, gosh no wonder a lot of desi girls date outside of their race, there i said it

lol what's your point?
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Boss what's up man?Is the Tanna effect rubbing off on you by any chance?πŸ˜†
Do I smell a woman card here?πŸ˜²πŸ˜› Nobody's a saint in that house and even in life you ain't gana get a personality/character trait which  is completely White or completely black for that matter.Every individual has some shades of grey to an extent and Pritams no different.whatever convo happened was not in serious light.Rahul and Prito were having a banter just like guys usually do and Tanna was there too laughing and giggling away.Even she understood this time that it's just jokes happening between friends and didn't start with the tear works or her infamous Kai Kai πŸ˜†so what happened to you man?πŸ˜†