Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ashu9

With the new Sbs n sbb videos I feel many might get back to watching that crap again... Nooo. I want Nisha to rule.. Her ff is yhm for me truely... I cant take that crap any more... I dont want to get addicted to it all over again.. Nisha says if there is a dip in readership she shall shut this ff here itself whoch if happens ll have a heavy heartache... I want the crap to rot.. Lol.. So sadistic I've become..
Nishuu no showing Suraj type movie lead pls.. II is crazy n we all love her this way only.. I dont wnat typical forgiving forgetting sacrificial baus.. Pleaseee

Ashu
An intelligent story ought to have conflicts
NO not the kind like a married male lead lusting after his ex wife, or the ex wife lusting after her now married male lead type conflict, or a 10 year old behaving like a perverted creep kind a conflictπŸ˜‰

If you had read the first few parts carefully you would KNOW R&B is NOT a high school drop outπŸ˜‰

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ashu</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">An intelligent story ought to have conflicts</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">NO not the kind like a married male lead lusting after his ex wife, or the ex wife lusting after her now married male lead type conflict, or a 10 year old behaving like a perverted creep kind a conflictπŸ˜‰</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If you had read the first few parts carefully you would KNOW R&B is NOT a high school drop outπŸ˜‰</font>

Babe.. Conflict is fine.. But whatever u mentioned in d name of conflicts is pure MADNESS and is affecting the society at large πŸ˜†
RB is higlhly intelligent and very ewell read dude, its II who is delusional.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

My oh my what a conversation. Totally digging R&B's dialogues, He is a one smart ass. Concise and precise. The story is moving very well. I enjoy when there is a background and sane talk not just mushy all the time (Hated 50 shades). I relish the way you incorporate the humor in the story, can't get over that u told Sharvu that his folks are getting another one.  It was so natural, we all have said things of that nature in our life.  There was a mention somewhere on the thread about a dip in readers so u are thinking of ending it, please there is so much to explore in this story. I list few things that I have done just to read your updates:

1)      Ignoring house guest.

2)      Read it under comforter.

3)      Read while at Costco.

4)      Pretended to do some outdoor work (in winter) just to have a quick read.

5)      Ignored kids and let them lose to their antics just because I needed to read.

6)      Hooked my friend in reading so we could discuss.

7)      Wrote comment to your post ( I never do it, too lazy or too busy most of the time)

8)      Read some amazing comments on your story.

9)      I feel I in a good company when I read someone had a same reaction as me.

10)   Always excited to see your update.

"YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER WHO HAS WAY BEAUTIFUL WAY WITH WORDS"

Thanks for giving us this symphony, million times better then TV, I haven't watched and I have no interest in that anymore 

Ashu25 thumbnail
Okay wait.. This evening I was flipping through twitter and I see an ad and under it it read this "KPMG PROMOTES" I WENT 😲😲
Nisha, KPMG exists in real???
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

My oh my what a conversation. Totally digging R&B's dialogues,
He is a one smart ass. Concise and precise. The story is moving very well. I
enjoy when there is a background and sane talk not just mushy all the time
(Hated 50 shades). I relish the way you incorporate the humor in the story, can't
get over that u told Sharvu that his folks are getting another one. It was so natural, we all have said things of
that nature in our life. There was a
mention somewhere on the thread about a dip in readers so u are thinking of
ending it, please there is so much to explore in this story. I list few things
that I have done just to read your updates:

1)     
Ignoring house guest.

2)     
Read it under comforter.

3)     
Read while at Costco.

4)     
Pretended to do some outdoor work (in winter)
just to have a quick read.

5)     
Ignored kids and let them lose to their antics just
because I needed to read.

6)     
Hooked my friend in reading so we could discuss.

7)     
Wrote comment to your post ( I never do it, too
lazy or too busy most of the time)

8)     
Read some amazing comments on your story.

9)     
I feel I in a good company when I read someone
had a same reaction as me.

10)
Always excited to see your update.

"YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER WHO
HAS WAY BEAUTIFUL WAY WITH WORDS"

Thanks for giving us this symphony,
million times better then TV, I haven't watched and I have no interest in that
anymore

Hsp.. Thank u sooo much!!!! Yayiyeee.. I now have someone who thinks n acts like me.. Lol.. Except the kids n work part everything else is d same.. Aint married or working..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved this update .. i am all for office fights and this one was even better..πŸ‘πŸ‘
I know R&B is super educated - i even mentioned na IIT Delhi, Harvard MBA and some post doc kind of work in london school of economics where he meets his French partners! II will probably find out when they fill their kids school forms πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And man he hit it on the nail where it hurts most - yes it does hurt her pride he knows her too well.
And i feel she instead has now forced him to look into accounts and his company and hopefully he will find out out more about his yucky chacha..
good going Nisha--

Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

loved this update .. i am all for office fights and this one was even better..πŸ‘πŸ‘
I know R&B is super educated - i even mentioned na IIT Delhi, Harvard MBA and some post doc kind of work in london school of economics where he meets his French partners! II will probably find out when they fill their kids school forms πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And man he hit it on the nail where it hurts most - yes it does hurt her pride he knows her too well.
And i feel she instead has now forced him to look into accounts and his company and hopefully he will find out out more about his yucky chacha..
good going Nisha--

Hahahahhaah.. Yucky chacha kya hota hai re πŸ˜†
Oh yeah!!! Nishu wud probably take a cue from ur comment n give out his edu qualifications.. I know Nishu is planning to reveal them on their first night 😳 😳
I am sure there is something intense coming up.. Soething related to d Bhalla family.. Good going Nisha πŸ‘
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

My oh my what a conversation. Totally digging R&B's dialogues, He is a one smart ass. Concise and precise. The story is moving very well. I enjoy when there is a background and sane talk not just mushy all the time (Hated 50 shades). I relish the way you incorporate the humor in the story, can't get over that u told Sharvu that his folks are getting another one.  It was so natural, we all have said things of that nature in our life.  There was a mention somewhere on the thread about a dip in readers so u are thinking of ending it, please there is so much to explore in this story. I list few things that I have done just to read your updates:

1)      Ignoring house guest.

2)      Read it under comforter.

3)      Read while at Costco.

4)      Pretended to do some outdoor work (in winter) just to have a quick read.

5)      Ignored kids and let them lose to their antics just because I needed to read.

6)      Hooked my friend in reading so we could discuss.

7)      Wrote comment to your post ( I never do it, too lazy or too busy most of the time)

8)      Read some amazing comments on your story.

9)      I feel I in a good company when I read someone had a same reaction as me.

10)   Always excited to see your update.

"YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER WHO HAS WAY BEAUTIFUL WAY WITH WORDS"

Thanks for giving us this symphony, million times better then TV, I haven't watched and I have no interest in that anymore 

very well put πŸ‘ there is going to be no dip in reading its amazing.. and i keep mentioning i have not done these either .I have done the following from you list:
I read within meetingπŸ˜† and thanks to this i honestly havent watched the serial waiting for a turnaround from  2 wives nonsense but not missing it. i started around dec 27th and this is all i can even think off so totally hats off..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Okay wait.. This evening I was flipping through twitter and I see an ad and under it it read this "KPMG PROMOTES" I WENT 😲😲
Nisha, KPMG exists in real???

KPMG exists our's is KMPG :)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

KPMG exists our's is KMPG :)

Whoa!!!!!! So Ishu this story also exists in real life!!! Who are the leads then????