Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 97

Posted: 9 years ago
So glad I logged in just in time for a new update!
First, I'm backtracking a bit here to the past few that I missed though. 

Vandu and II's relationship seems so amazing! It makes me wish I had a sister like that to talk to. I'm 7 years older than my brother as well (he wasn't a surprise 😆) but needless to say we don't talk about crushes, heartbreaks, and relationships like two sisters would. 😛 Aside from him too, I'm only surrounded by male cousins, so no girl talk unless I'm out with friends 😭

Sam's notes were even better than II's.
Teekas travel from person to person! 🤣
R&B actively making the effort so she has no choice but to come into the house was a smart move on his part. I would say he's coming closer to acknowledging his true feelings about her, especially after his Thai partner asked him that question. 😃

Now coming to this recent update.
II teasing Shravu was adorable. I say playful stuff like that to tease my niece all the time! 😛 
He actually walked her out and tucked in the frills of her shawl...Aww, so sweet. 
The text she sent him was quite amusing but his response was him in total Rakshasan form. 😆

I have to say that he manages to pull off the unfazed look quite easily, but she becomes flustered too soon. They are total opposites and it's never been more apparent, but at the same time they just can't manage to stay away from each other. 

Hope that makes up for my absence Nish! Will be back whenever I'm free. 😊
Originally posted by Divya.S.R

WOW!!  This is one helluva story.. ❤️ I'm in love with it..
Yhm made me fall in love with Raman Kumar Bhalla ... And you made me fall in love with hot & sexy R&B.. 

R&B and II's fights were fabulous from the start.. And sexual tension between them.. 
The first or second or third or the nth number of kisses they had was Hawt.. 
Their fight and then their passionate makeouts.. I can't help but fall in love more with the story..😳
Bhallas seemed to be floored by II.. For various reasons.. Be it the father or son or the sisters😉😆

Like every story.. Without twist the story will be bland.. And here enters Srikanth 😆
The guy is a 10/10 in every parents list but he wasn't able to score that much in II's heart.. 😆
How is it possible when you have R&B for competition.. 🤣

R&B and his cargo's😆 can totally imagine a laid back sexy guy.. That's a view any girl would want to see at work.. 
Ohh dear!! I need to keep reminding myself that I'm married.. See what you have done!! 
But can't help drooling over this guy.. ☺️ lucky II

Now the sisters (vandu and sam) are on the mission of milao their siblings.. Oh so waiting to see their plan.. Well two parts of it must have been done by now..
I'm sure vandu sending II to Sam's place and Sam lying about him not being there must be part of the mission.. 😆 

Waiting to see how you play this through.. And yes, please do not stop continue the story.. 

p.s. naanum oru tam bram dhaan aanal naa oru iyengaar.. 😃
p.p.s sorry for the short comment.. It doesn't justify you beautiful story.. 

Divya 
Its my my mission to collect the MOST addicted people.😈 I will put you in the bin where 40+ others are dreaming You will be in good company

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR READING AND LOVING THE STORY😳

I TRY my best not to make it a whiny sob fest, or too DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEPLY emotional mumbo jumbo with odd symbolism and inane metaphors🤣

Its a SERIOUS INTELLIGENT LOVE STORY that happens to be funny and heart warming... and the phenomenal response proves people love it. I am not entrusted with the task of initiating IF teenagers into po*n so my story will not have explicit sex😃

I've kept my characters to a minimum so there are no 100 friends and side characters to deal with, this way people will recall this tale for a long time, recall value is what a writer craves for😉

The 50 odd that regularly read and comment JUST TOTALLY GET the humor, and so its a total pleasure to write

I am told I am extremely funny in real life, so writing humor comes easily I think😳
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Awesome! Your updates are like food for the hungry...water for the thirsty...and! Air for me. Can't do without them!😳😳

❤️🤗

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Originally posted by nividances

So glad I logged in just in time for a new update!
First, I'm backtracking a bit here to the past few that I missed though. 

Vandu and II's relationship seems so amazing! It makes me wish I had a sister like that to talk to. I'm 7 years older than my brother as well (he wasn't a surprise 😆) but needless to say we don't talk about crushes, heartbreaks, and relationships like two sisters would. 😛 Aside from him too, I'm only surrounded by male cousins, so no girl talk unless I'm out with friends 😭

Sam's notes were even better than II's.
Teekas travel from person to person! 🤣
R&B actively making the effort so she has no choice but to come into the house was a smart move on his part. I would say he's coming closer to acknowledging his true feelings about her, especially after his Thai partner asked him that question. 😃

Now coming to this recent update.
II teasing Shravu was adorable. I say playful stuff like that to tease my niece all the time! 😛 
He actually walked her out and tucked in the frills of her shawl...Aww, so sweet. 
The text she sent him was quite amusing but his response was him in total Rakshasan form. 😆

I have to say that he manages to pull off the unfazed look quite easily, but she becomes flustered too soon. They are total opposites and it's never been more apparent, but at the same time they just can't manage to stay away from each other. 

Hope that makes up for my absence Nish! Will be back whenever I'm free. 😊

THIS IS JUST PERFECTTT Nivi😃
Come by whenever you can and give me a report like this one😳

I have sisters so YES its the best thing, but have no brothers😭 so didnt get chivalrously protected like the girls with bros did, on Delhi buses and such

I wrote that part to essay Akka will not always tease II, she will also tell her mature things that will help her make decisions, 
ITS A MIDDLE CLASS STORY Nivi, you will not read fancy language or read ridiculous advice... however old fashioned it might seem to some... this is how middle class Iyer homes function... one child is doing OK, the other does REALLY well... YET they get along and are loving and protective of each other... those that love this story probably ARE ABLE to connect with all that😃
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Divya 
Its my my mission to collect the MOST addicted people.😈 I will put you in the bin where 40+ others are dreaming You will be in good company

THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR READING AND LOVING THE STORY😳

Its a SERIOUS INTELLIGENT LOVE STORY that happens to be funny and heart warming... and the phenomenal response proves people love it. I am not entrusted with the task of initiating IF teenagers into po*n so my story will not have explicit sex😃I TRY my best not to make it a whiny sob fest, or too DEEP DEEP DEEP DEEPLY emotional mumbo jumbo with odd symbolism and inane metaphors🤣

I've kept my characters to a minimum so there are no 100 friends and side characters to deal with, this way people will recall this tale for a long time, recall value is what a writer craves for😉

The 50 odd that regularly read and comment JUST TOTALLY GET the humor, and so its a total pleasure to write

I am told I am extremely funny in real life, so writing humor comes easily I think😳

I agree.. It is very much that.. And is pleasant to read one such stories..
Gotta admit.. I quit yhm when the shagun drama of recent started.. Its just illogical and frustrating and clichd .. I used to read the stories.. 
Until I came across this.. I had bookmarked this in the weekend and yesterday sat to read it and finished it in one go just couldn't comment yesterday since my tablet thought it had, had enough of my torture for the day and switched off.. 😆

Well in that case.. A hi5.. As I'm known to be the entertainer in the family for my ways getting people to laugh..😳😆

This story provides the fun factor no doubt.. And that's why its so addictive.. 😃

Ohh and are giving another update now?? Please do say yes.. 😳

THIS IS JUST PERFECTTT Nivi😃
Come by whenever you can and give me a report like this one😳

I have sisters so YES its the best thing, but have no brothers😭 so didnt get chivalrously protected like the girls with bros did, on Delhi buses and such

I wrote that part to essay Akka will not always tease II, she will also tell her mature things that will help her make decisions, 
ITS A MIDDLE CLASS STORY Nivi, you will not read fancy language or read ridiculous advice... however old fashioned it might seem to some... this is how middle class Iyer homes function... one child is doing OK, the other does REALLY well... YET they get along and are loving and protective of each other... those that love this story probably ARE ABLE to connect with all that😃

I don't know about being "chivalrously protected on Delhi buses" but having brothers can certainly curb most/any/all interaction with the opposite gender. 😆 I have more than enough stories to share about my older cousins intimidating my poor harmless guy friends who came over just to hang out/study. 
There's pluses too though...I know more about cricket, cars, how to pull off some pretty amazing pranks, and random bizarre fun facts than I ever expected/wanted to. If you ever have a question about those topics, I'm the girl to ask. 😉

Despite not having a sister, I could appreciate that part for how nicely it was written and how well it portrayed what it's probably like to actually have a sis (inspired from your own life I assume). Well done! 👍🏼
Nisha ji.. I never thought that I could b so addicted to this story I randomly came across..Believe me, the first thing I do every morning is to read this so well crafted symphony and sleep after reading one update..   I have NO words to appreciate ur sheer talent.. ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!  And not to forget ur humor and title you give are so nice and to the point..😆
it just makes me smile all through..😊😊

I have always been a silent reader on this forum and today I couldn't resist from commenting on ur work...
When I came across this, you had already finished around 50 parts..the only thing I knew  about you was your "Dailybeat" thread..that's how I could connect to you..Since 50 parts were already done, I literally made note of chapters with page number on a paper and started marking a tick when I finished a chapter..😊❤️

I could relate to all the characters so well..they are unique in their own way..Absolutely in love with R&B.. So much like the guy I want to have - silent yet conveys SO MUCH..and II is so like me -"crazy"😃😆 And those Tamil lines "Pesade' "Vaya modu' keeps coming to mind whenever I think of II.. Damn cute. Though I m not a Tamilian, lived there for quite a sometime, so I could relate easily 😃

And everything about Iyers are vivid.. and ur minute details on Delhi..so realistic👏👏

Please don't end it.. This my only heartfilling recreation to get out of rot..

As you are in for a typical Iyer wedding, I want you to continue after that too..
1.First of all, RB expressing his love for II😳
2.Surprising her with his subtle yet romantic gestures😳
3.He learning Tamil just for her😉
4.Vandu akka teasing her like hell 
5.Amma and Appa realising R&B is the best for their daughter😳 (though they might agree for the marriage, they might not be really happy as they agreed only for Ishita's happiness)
6.R&B and II wars at work😆 and romance at home 😆
7. Maybe, you can take a leap for some years and get their kids too
Maybe twins😳 You can show Ishita's hormones throwing tantrums and driving the stoic Raman Bhalla crazy😳😆

These are just suggestion and it's absolutely your discretion to write whatever you are wanting to..
I'm here to read anything YOU are writing❤️

Thanks much for giving us such a beautiful story to cherish all my life..I would definitely buy it if you publish it some day and TREASURE it fondly😊

Somebody has mentioned it is like a Kavita. Indeed it is!!😊

Edited by _barbie_ - 9 years ago

Been a crazy day at work and cud see the update pings on my phone but JUST couldn't get off work 😭...phew...till now

This last chapter 🤣🤣... how do u come up with these classics. II's threat to Shravu 😆would love to shove it across to the  family advisors  if   ever I come across discussions on handling  insecurities in to-be older siblings

R&B - I could have just eaten him up when he asked  II - do you want to take that.   😳Feel like a teenager

Etiquettehell  link"I went there...😆...you are spot on 🤣

Oh please get II R&B  married and give us more of these...

Nisha, I have never ever ever obsessed over any  story play show movie book or whatever this way before. I liked yhm when I used to watch it, but never like this.  The best thing that came out of it  was your SS that I chanced upon and now binging on. Thank you so much 

So you guys don't want everything resolved like a Sooraj Barjatya movie?😆

You want the wedding to happen first?

Sure!!!😉

BUT ONLY IF MY FEMALE LEAD WILL NOT DO SAMAJ SEVA
II HAS NO SLEUTHING SKILLS... SHE WILL NOT BRING THEM TOGETHER😡

If thats OK then I will do it that way otherwise I will just resolve everything before the wedding

I HATE  busy body-butting their nose into other people's shit- constantly looking for trouble-NOT minding their own business female leads. I cant write that... Ekta Kapoor does that way better than I

hello Nisha dii...we  want R&B and II jst like u hv written so write whtever u think..bcoz i know it will be best  and we are actually bored of  Weak Raman Puttar and Jagat mata Ishita of YHM..dnt wnt any type of character...CV's are sick...they always show ishita jagatmata...in real world no women like ishita can exist,,,
Yrs R&B and II are real, funny and actually we can connect to them so easily...bcoz its real ...yoy had make them real like today's youth...
i want u to go on and on and on...no ...want II same as now after marriage..going KMPG,arguing and fighting with R&B...dnt end this story after wedding ..we want to read after wedding also..pls
Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago
such a cute& sweet update!
what i loved most was II and shavu convo, being heard by the rest.. her being her crazy self in front of them all, no getting coy just being herself.
R&B ensuring she drove back home safe and waiting for her to leave 😳 and most of all her offering to baby sit lasya... cause that had me dreaming of her baby sitting Lasya , while putting Lasya to bed falling asleep herself, R&B sitting in the door entrance with his ear buds watching them over and everything is watched by Sam and reported to Vandu 😆😳