Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 97

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Don't worry my bhabhi is one step ahead she introduced him to all the young girls who are her students at uni and they were drooling at him making him feel uncomfy hahahah aaahhh!!! 
Originally posted by columbia

Originally posted by ashu9

My bhaiya wears his army uniform to drop off my bhabhi to college where she teaches - I asked why? - it seems he told her that anyone who sees me with you will know why!!! That's all that matters! Mer bhabhi ko darr hai ki bachaa bhi baap Jaise mental paida na ho!

LMAO. .HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Kuch bhiii... Colu. ..chup kar.. Acha hai na.. Sab ko pata chale.. Izzat badhegi yaar

Arrey pagal he does not want anyone to takk her - if anyone as much as looks at her - they know she is married to an army man - he is a first class possessive idiot! Sach mei kitna headache hai uske saath rehna a

Chee re.. Chup kar.. A gal has to be lucky ki usse itna acha hubby mila.. Who loves n cares for her.. Bhabs is very luckyy.. Khushi mana..

Don't worry my bhabhi is one step ahead she introduced him to all the young girls who are her students at uni and they were drooling at him making him feel uncomfy hahahah aaahhh!!!

Hahahahahah.. Bechare bhaiyya... Hahhahahaha... So sad... So much fun yaar

Tujhe Achaa lagaEmbarrassed
Lekin I wrote to get on Nisha's nice side since have bin missin hereTongue

Tu mujhe miss nahi karti Cry
Aur kiske Bache  hai tere ghar pe??? 
I miss you loads Hug

Agar crying hug ki emoticon hota toh laga deti 
Edited by columbia - 7 years ago

Aur kiske Bache hai tere ghar pe???

I miss you loadsHug

Agar crying hug ki emoticon hota toh laga deti

Mama ke re.. Mama left.. Kids dimag kharab kar rahe hai.. Ufff.. Mami pata nahi kya karengi.. Lol.. Main kal se ghumne ja rahi hoon..
Ja ja ja 
Kahaa jaayegi? 
Ladkon ko taakne?? 
Cheee nahi reee... Main movie dekhne jaa rahi hoon...