Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 95

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by anoos123

plz dont end the story Nisha... 😭 😔sum more parts plz...
i'm so addicted to ur story that i cant think my day without it.. so plz dear..

I LOVE THIS ADDICTION
I shall not end it soon then😆

THANK  YOU THANK YOU
Originally posted by modernfamily

You can't end it so soon. Please you promised you'll write post marriage story also. We can have the entire family sitting together and teasing the two. The wedding functions...please please pretty please don't end it. 
I want to know Ranjan's reaction and Appa's and Nandan and Shravu, I bet they'll be jumping with joy. And you know who's reaction is to die for? No, not Srikanth but SUBU. 
Sam actually caught them red-handed. Can't wait for the entire family to find out

Ha ha... Damn Cute!!

I know Right... the whole family dumbfounded that their Iyer ponnu (girl) is SO OUTTA CONTROL😆
Originally posted by RomComFan

Love it Nisha!  As always you manage to surpass any expectation and write  very engaging updates filled with lots of little crumbs for us to savor.  Love the conversation between Akka & II- natural, philosophical, humorous, realistic and full of the kind of word play that we have come to expect from you.

Sam is no less then Acca... maybe it's a special skill- she clearly adores II ... though I can't imagine a similar conversation between R&B and Vandhu... he'd say nothing and tie ropes around her inquisition still!

And then  their moment.. gawd I love it! 

She has given him a hint as to why she pulled away from him, and he has seemed to make a study of her so I wonder what he'll make with this knowledge.  Loved his teasing.. he is getting so much more open and flirty with her now, I love it.

Love Sam's enthusiasm, her lists  and her excitement- can't wait to see what the three sisters put in motion.😊

Also, special mention to the 'shikakai'...   I read that and it brought back one of my earliest memories of watching my cousin as she prepared and later applied  it .  I can still smell it somewhere in the back of my mind... thanks so much for bringing back that memory.

This is why I love your work, the little nods to the culture that reminds of things that maybe are no longer incorporated in our daily lives but always hold a special place in our hearts.  ❤️

Sooo... can I assume another dry cleaning bill is to be expected?😉

As always, anxious for your next update.😆

THANK YOU FOR LOVING the shikakai reference
WHATS AN IYER STORY without an oil bath😳...
I cant wait for them to be married... ermmm... IF they get married 😉 that is...

Ishita is an AGMARK/ISO 9000 certified middle class Iyer from Delhi, I know 100s
I cannot change her😆
AND I know R&B as well, the ultra wealthy stylish Malcha Marg types
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

We're heading towards the end? Oh, if it's because of the approaching 100th update or ending within the second thread- don't worry! We don't mind it continuing way past those!

🤣
Originally posted by banana.ishra

Brilliant is the word nishu...it was like a kavithai...superb update...so R&b understands tamil...thanks 2 ashu we got 2 enjoy such an awesome update..kalakiteenga...

Ayyo kavithaya?
Mikka nanri...
I LOVE THIS COUPLE
I will try my best to maintain their essence through out😳
Ashu oda per Nachu Kumari or Queen of Pidungals

THANKS BI
Originally posted by Nisha0604

So you guys don't want everything resolved like a Sooraj Barjatya movie?😆

You want the wedding to happen first?

Sure!!!😉

BUT ONLY IF MY FEMALE LEAD WILL NOT DO SAMAJ SEVA
II HAS NO SLEUTHING SKILLS... SHE WILL NOT BRING THEM TOGETHER😡

If thats OK then I will do it that way otherwise I will just resolve everything before the wedding

I HATE  busy body-butting their nose into other people's shit- constantly looking for trouble-NOT minding their own business female leads. I cant write that... Ekta Kapoor does that way better than I

author madam you give us, we read whatever you decide its been a great journey so 1000% trust what you write 👏. I DONT WANT HER TO BRING THEM TOGETHER TOO!!!!! i want II  to continue being crazy , wear the same clothes , go to KMPG ,fight with R&B , not know to cook, this story is what our serials are not ..its our wish list being written  !
when is our next update.. ?
Originally posted by Ranu1234

loved it.. why towards conclusion.. i thought were were to have the iyer wedding , I even selected the sarees some place and we need to see  kids... dont do this.
lets finish second thread and no we dont talk about conclusions ..

OK no more talks of ending this...

I will ask Roshnee to analyze it statistically.. and we see definite dips in readership we can call it a day

I have collected some serious"Viewed" data already for this mission😃

Brilliant writing Nisha. i am just addicted to your updates. I am eagerly waiting for sam and R&B 's conversation.
BTW, are you going to update now. If so I will leave the IF tab open :-)
brilliant update. Rakshasan is true devil. Wait that is a synonym hmm ok. R&B messing with II and letting her know it as well. Sam and Vandu plotting to bring them together. Thank You for not ending this amazing story. It is something that should go on and on.
Dip in readership Nishu???? No way... That wud never happen wid so many addicts around.. Lol..
So no talks of ending guys... We are all heading towards good chapters now on.. We are all very eager to see whats awaiting us..
No serial bahu type sacrifie n all.. We want II to stay like this only.. She is good this way.. She tries to solve anytging she will dip herself into mess.. So let her be.. Lol