Originally posted by: Nisha0604

AYYO ANBU TOLLAI TAANGALE

The loving persuasion

I wont end it

I will just move things along

Yes anu the AGM
The father son conflict

LOTS

I'd love to read about their married life. I mean with these two- marriage will the starting of a never ending death match! Plus, I think it'll be really interesting to see II in the middle of the father son conflict.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hahhahahahahah.. I knew it!!!! U r a sweetheart diii.. U wont ever break our hearts.. Yaiyeee.. Its not ending anytime soon
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

AYYO ANBU TOLLAI TAANGALE

The loving persuasion

I wont end it

I will just move things along

Yes anu the AGM
The father son conflict

LOTS

thanks dii..thank u so much..i m relived now..every time u say u will end my situation become jst like ishita..now i m so much happy..now i will go to my la la land of R&B and II until u give nxt update...i have read all chapters many times and after finishing , i again starts reading ..never getting bored...love u dii...thanks for making us happy😊
Hsp.canada thumbnail
I concour with everyone, plz write more:::::::
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I'd love to read about their married life. I mean with these two- marriage will the starting of a never ending death match! Plus, I think it'll be really interesting to see II in the middle of the father son conflict.

ok a full emoticon comment πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ₯³
THANKS!!! right now this is the show i watch so i am really persuasive.. cant wait for the father son conflicts..oh in the previous one i forgot to mention nothing could be more romantic than r&B knowing tamil and passing it on.. and her throwing it back at him sooo cute
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow   that was so so so romantic... sam is too good...lying to her..ha ha..as if II will run away if she sees R&B around..
i think this is the first time that R&B has spoken so much.. he is such a flirt...telling her that he told watchman not to leave gate. i just love him... he loves her..truly madly deeply...bus ab confession ka intezar hai...n plz dont end it...i know some day it has to end but just dont want it so soon...
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love it Nisha!  As always you manage to surpass any expectation and write  very engaging updates filled with lots of little crumbs for us to savor.  Love the conversation between Akka & II- natural, philosophical, humorous, realistic and full of the kind of word play that we have come to expect from you.

Sam is no less then Acca... maybe it's a special skill- she clearly adores II ... though I can't imagine a similar conversation between R&B and Vandhu... he'd say nothing and tie ropes around her inquisition still!

And then  their moment.. gawd I love it! 

She has given him a hint as to why she pulled away from him, and he has seemed to make a study of her so I wonder what he'll make with this knowledge.  Loved his teasing.. he is getting so much more open and flirty with her now, I love it.

Love Sam's enthusiasm, her lists  and her excitement- can't wait to see what the three sisters put in motion.😊

Also, special mention to the 'shikakai'...   I read that and it brought back one of my earliest memories of watching my cousin as she prepared and later applied  it .  I can still smell it somewhere in the back of my mind... thanks so much for bringing back that memory.

This is why I love your work, the little nods to the culture that reminds of things that maybe are no longer incorporated in our daily lives but always hold a special place in our hearts.  β€οΈ

Sooo... can I assume another dry cleaning bill is to be expected?πŸ˜‰

As always, anxious for your next update.πŸ˜†

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranu1234

ok a full emoticon comment πŸ₯³
THANKS!!! right now this is the show i watch so i am really persuasive.. cant wait for the father son conflicts..oh in the previous one i forgot to mention nothing could be more romantic than r&B knowing tamil and passing it on.. and her throwing it back at him sooo cute

So you guys don't want everything resolved like a Sooraj Barjatya movie?πŸ˜†

You want the wedding to happen first?

Sure!!!πŸ˜‰

BUT ONLY IF MY FEMALE LEAD WILL NOT DO SAMAJ SEVA
II HAS NO SLEUTHING SKILLS... SHE WILL NOT BRING THEM TOGETHER😑

If thats OK then I will do it that way otherwise I will just resolve everything before the wedding

I HATE  busy body-butting their nose into other people's shit- constantly looking for trouble-NOT minding their own business female leads. I cant write that... Ekta Kapoor does that way better than I