Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 93

Posted: 9 years ago
You can't end it so soon. Please you promised you'll write post marriage story also. We can have the entire family sitting together and teasing the two. The wedding functions...please please pretty please don't end it. 
I want to know Ranjan's reaction and Appa's and Nandan and Shravu, I bet they'll be jumping with joy. And you know who's reaction is to die for? No, not Srikanth but SUBU. 
Sam actually caught them red-handed. Can't wait for the entire family to find out

Ashu begged me to write this... so here you go... ... we will head towards the conclusion starting next😳

No dii...dnt do this..we dnt want conclusion...we want perfect iyer wedding with lots of fun...its too early..just one more thread...no conclusion pls..why u want to end it...no pls... i know its heading towards 100 chapters and thanks for it bt pls we want some more chapter..u write every part of this story so beautifully and real that we waits everyday for yr update like lovesick puppy...and then began discussing it..its so much fun to visit IF for II and R&B...actually its nt visit ..all day i m online waiting for ur update..and when it comes i go to cloud nine..what will i do if u end this story??? not interested in Ye hai mohabbatein serial anymore...reading yr story give me feeling like i m watching live episodes...and i m so so so so so much addicted to it...cant live wiyhout R&B and II...and u write so well that i cant imagine a day without R&B and II...

so pls dii ..some more encounters..some more fights at work...little ignoring each other...some sisterhood..then marriage and then their married life and exploring new thins about each other..then i  m done...so some more parts pls...then i will not tell u to write more..pls dii..
and whenever u say u will end it ..every time protest start from yr fans like me so pls...
u dnt rply me but pls listen to my humble request... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Edited by Jinvera - 9 years ago
Brilliant is the word nishu...it was like a kavithai...superb update...so R&b understands tamil...thanks 2 ashu we got 2 enjoy such an awesome update..kalakiteenga...Edited by banana.ishra - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

We're heading towards the end? Oh, if it's because of the approaching 100th update or ending within the second thread- don't worry! We don't mind it continuing way past those!
Yes! I'm sure Nisha will make it all just as interesting (if not more) even after the conclusion. Conclusion need not mean- the end πŸ˜‰
Nish pls diii.. We cant live widout ur updates di... Pleaseee.. Dont end it.. Why did this I WILL END THE STORY WORM EVEN ENTER UR HEAD 😲
This story for us all is a relief.. We are ardent fans of it.. Plsss nooo.. We love un ur leads.. No ending... Pleaseee
oh one more thing.. i really want R&B to patch up with his dad somehow let that whole thing be a hoax and he just finds that .. how can R&B's dad be a womanizer. 😳
See when good things happen they happen in sequence so once one good thing happens - him and II the rest has to follow.. see vandu got pregnant after 7 years, fathers name gets cleared..
just a thought..so when these two marry they have a normal house πŸ˜‰
of course you get to decide what to do in the story and i will love it ..
Edited by Ranu1234 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by banana.ishra

Brilliant is the word nishu...it was like a kavithai...superb update...so R&b understands tamil...thanks 2 ashu we got 2 enjoy such an awesome update..kalakiteenga...

Ennakku yen di thanks solringe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Idea daane kudutein.. Its d unconditional love of Nishu ki she naed this update for me.. Love her..
plz dont end the story Nisha... 😭 πŸ˜”sum more parts plz...
i'm so addicted to ur story that i cant think my day without it.. so plz dear..

Originally posted by Seriousreader

Yes! I'm sure Nisha will make it all just as interesting (if not more) even after the conclusion. Conclusion need not mean- the endπŸ˜‰

Wings.. I just hope whta u said is true.. It shouldnt be d end. Conclusion really is not d end.. I dont want Nishu to end it any time soon 😭 😭 😭
Originally posted by Ranu1234

oh one more thing.. i really want R&B to patch up with his dad somehow let that whole thing be a hoax and he just finds that .. how can R&B's dad be a womanizer. 😳
See when good things happen they happen in sequence so once one good thing happens - him and II the rest has to follow.. see vandu got pregnant after 7 years, fathers name gets cleared..
just a thought..so when these two marry they have a normal house πŸ˜‰
of course you get to decide what to do in the story and i will love it ..

me too have the same feeling about R&B's dad.. it might be proved as a trap by someone maybe his chachu, isn't it? Afterall it is ur story Nisha,i know when u write u write, it will be more beautiful and impressive than our imaginations..