Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 92

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ranu1234

oye it was my suggestion I sooo want it 😉.. II not knowing about this.
The day R&B realizes he wants to marry II he will do that.. he is a straight shooter ,and both of them value their family most. So he will go and ask her hand, appa will be shocked, he will drink coffee in dawara tumbler and say:
I think I would like to spend the rest of my life with you daughter and would need your permission.
Appa: i thought you guys hated each other
R&B : More like dont see eye to eye at work 😆
Appa: I dont care about your wealth , we care about education I have no clue where you went to pursue your education
R&B: IIT Delhi, Mckenzie for 2 years, Harvard Business school MBA  , 2 years post doc in London School of economics . I would not want Ishita to know
Appa : you can get any girl you want why Ishita
R&B : She makes me smile
Appa : Let me talk to her and get back to you
R&B : thanks.. and he will leave
Leaving the Iyers added to his fan club 🤣

Can you believe it i am actually writing an OS like thing for a FF Nisha ne mere yeh kya haal kar diya 😆😆 and i know Nisha will have something even more better and have us drooling some more !!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN CUTE

OHMIGOSH

ANU... KALAKKALS👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN CUTE

OHMIGOSH

ANU... KALAKKALS👏

Thanks Di!! this is so bizarre you write an FF and I get so hooked I actually write what could happen like folks write OS's in IF , then I wait for your actual story to pan out 😆😆
I love what you are writing seriously 👏
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha I have a terrible headache😭. Are you updating or should I sleep?? No pressure. Just asking
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
9;10 pm...still no update😭 pls Nisha dii..give 1 update...waiting for it..
Jinvera thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah...i m jumping in the bed like i god Nobal prize..seeing new update..thank u so much dii...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashu begged me to write this... so here you go... ... we will head towards the conclusion starting next😳

Portability of Teekas and Notes
Part 94

The help opened the door..
Smiling, politely inviting her in😃
He picked up the intercom and spoke
Sam appeared, gorgeous as ever in a flowing skirt... II felt frumpy and untidy in her now Shravu crushed saree😭
Her hair all undone...after the oil bath

"Hi!!! U CAME TO DROP OFF SHRAVU?" Sam asked openly gushing😃
"Haan, mera phone uske paas hai aap usko bulayengi please?"😃
"First why dont u sit?" Sam asked looking at her curiously😲
"No... mujhe ghar jaana hai" II said like a 10 year old "Ghar jaana hai nahi to Mummy maaregi" types🤣
"Kyon? nahi to Mummy maaregi?" Sam asked bursting into laughter🤣

AYYYO!! THANKS... I AM ABLE TO AMUSE U AND YOUR BROTHER... BUT I HAVE TO GO HOME, FIND YOUR BROTHER SOME ONE ELSE TO PLAY WITH😡

"Thats funny, but I have to work, the whole weekend, I havent been able to do a thing, because of Akka" stopping.."Akka's visit" II said sombrely wondering how she was doing at home now😳
"Relax Ishita? II? Tumhe kya kahoon main?" Sam asked😳
"Ishita is fine, thats my name, I just sign my name II" hugely uncomfortable
"Oh? Mujhe to R&B ne kaha ki tum II ho" Sam said😳
"HE says II" II huffed... "Ishita is the name"😳
"Haan theek hai na usko keh do tum... woh tumhe ab se Ishita kahega" Sam offered gently
"Its OK, its not a big deal" II protested...
She stood up again...
"Sit Ishita I dont get to see u at all" Sam said
"I came to return his money two? three weeks ago, and u returned it to my sister"II accused😡
"Arey maine return nahi kiya R&B ne kaha woh de dega" Sam shrugged casually😃
"Hes NOT here Ishita relax, I know u share a very contentious relationship @ work" Sam said seriously😭
II relaxed "We dont agree on anything" seriously😡
IDIOT DID U NOT SEE THE SILVER PORSCHE PARKED OUTSIDE II?
SHE IS A FRAUD JUST AS MUCH AS HE IS🤣
THEY BOTH ARE CONNING YOU.

"Its good, hold your ground, your sister says you have three credentials after Bachelors, itna kaise padh liya tumne?" admiringly

"I did my CPA with my Bachelors, and then MBA, two years ago I went and got myself that MS from the US... remote learning but went there a few times" II said seriously😳

"I admire career women a lot Ishita" Sam gushed
"Thanks its very important to Amma Appa, I mean Mom & Dad" II said
"I know Amma Appa, Chithi, Periappa" Sam said counting...

The help brought an array of food and set it on the dining table...
"Vegetarian alag rakh do please" Sam requested😃
The help rearranged...
"What is Chithi's husband? Sam asked softly🤣
"Chithappa" II said... startled...
"Oh! You know... Manny seems serious about Vikram, so u never know... mujhe yeh word use karne ko mil jaaye with the kids" Sam lied glibly😳😉
"Nice" II muttered
"Lets eat" Sam pulled her
"I need my phone and I have to go"😭
"Phir se wohi baat, R&B nahi hai ghar par, tum pehle khao phir oopar jaakar apna phone lekar chali jaana" Sam nodded😃
II relaxed, smiled and began talking... about traffic, about how long it takes to get to work if 
she takes a Metro, about Baldev about Suman... about everything that came to her mind

"Do u go to Sringeri Temple a lot?" Sam asked😭
"Mainly to practice, wahan kaafi quiet rehta hai... any time of the day, its more like a ashram types... so it doesnt have the commercial temple feel" II said😳
"Oh?"
"Temple ko commercial nahi kehna chahiye tha na?" II looked sheepish😕
Sam smiled..."Did u go there today?" "I see u are wearing a teeka"
"Oh! No... I went to Bala Mami's a friend, to practice for Pongal show at Malai Mandir... its an Iyer tradition to hand teeka when a female leaves home" II said feeling her forehead😳

AYYYO BALA MAMI WHY DID U HAVE TO GIVE ME THIS TODAY I PROBBALY LOOK LIKE A  ANPADH GAWAR"
"My Mom loved the Sringeri temple, she would go there almost every week" Sam said sadly😭
"I.. I" II stopped
I KNOW THAT I SAW YOUR BROTHER THERE ON THURSDAY...

"R&B waha jaata hai kayi baar... hes extremely introverted, sometimes u can get glimpses of what he is thinking or feeling or what he wants" Sam said sombrely
II diced up her paneer pakora... quietly
"At work u cant tell he is introverted, but in his personal life, he is extremely private.. he was the most attached to Ma" Sam said

"He likes you a lot too doesnt he?" II said
"Usne tumse kuch kaha?" Sam asked with pride😳
"Oh no! I mean I dont talk about anything other than work" II lied😆
WHAT A COMPULSIVE ONE YOU ARE II, GOOD GOING GIRLIE

She poured more tea out for II
"Dad said u went home for lunch on Thursday, I had something here, they all came here first and then they went over" Sam said👏😆
II cringed she wanted to ask how it all happened, but didnt
"R&B and Ma used to be the funnest when we all sat down together, R&B has a wicked sense of humor, he is a devil" Sam giggled
II squirmed..
"Manny's a little like him" Sam declared
"I better go" II jumped up

DO NOT WANT TO KNOW MORE... I DONT WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHY HE DATES A FRENCH WOMAN WHY HE NEEDS A GIRLFRIEND WHEN HE DATES A FRENCH WOMAN
"They must be on the 4th door to your right, or I can ask the help to locate them, waise abhi koi hai nahi, the guy that served us should have left for the store to get diapers" Sam smiled sweetly🤣
"Thats OK, in our house we go get our phone by ourselves" II joked😆
"Tum aa jao phir Lasya se milkar jaana, I will go get her now" Sam said
II nodded confidently😳

Walking up the stairs, 4 doors to the right... the house just as gorgeous as Malcha Marg, tastefully 
decorated, with artifacts and recess lights, and warm color on the walls...👏

4th door, she knocked... there was no sound...
"Shravu phone kudu da please, DO NOT TOUCH MY PHONE, give it to me now" she yelled at the shut door "Veetukku vaa nee onna vechukaren U are in so much trouble, just get home first, why do u need a play 
date on a Sunday evening? SDhouldnt u complete that math homework and hit the sack?" "Oru discipline ille, no discipline" she ranted to the door🤣

Unaware, he wandered and leaned on the corridor wall BEHIND HER
"The door is unlocked" he shrugged😃
She swirled and turned around leaning on it, a hand on the handle
"Dont u have your own place?" she asked snarkily😡
"U know India... sibling's home ur home..." he shrugged approaching her

" YOUR SISTER LIED" II accused
"Did she say this is not my house?" R&B asked innocently🤣
"AYYO.. PO DA... I dont have time for your sick humor" II ranted😭
As he closed the gap
"Excuse me this is NOT your house, we are in an open hallway..." II shrieked
He put a hand over hers on the knob rotated it and took them both inside shutting it behind them
"The boys are downstairs II" he said
"She could have told me that" II sobbed...😡
"Why are u so angry?" he asked😲

"Ive been up since morning, Akka is home, Shravu jumped on me at 7, then its been one thing after another, practice at home, take lunch to Bala Athim and his parents, help Amma dry laundry, 
drop appliance off for repair, and Oh before that get Shravu's home work, go to Bala Mami's for practice, traffic around Safdarjung on a Sunday? Do u ever go ...anywhere other than here?...Returned home to take a nap AT 5 (THATS A LIE II😉), Akka sends me here, Shravu runs off with my phone, and your sister lies you are not home"😡

His half smile came... but didnt go..."Sam lied to you?"😃
"THATS what u got out of my ENTIRE RANT?" II asked her jaw dropping😡

"I thought thats what bothered you the most😳" he bent down... seeking.. towards her neck she dodged leaning sideways

He reached for her hair... curling wispy from the wash, uncombed... not smooth and silky like he always saw it... or in a chignon which he HATED
He reached for the faux ribbon clip and struggled to undo it
She slapped his arm with the back of hers...
"Leave my hair alone..." "Help me find my phone" she ordered huskily
"I thought u knew it all and did it all" he muttered..😃
HE HAD HER FIGURED OUT... HE HAD HER FIGURED OUT... FANTASTIC😡

He figured out how to untie the clip/ribbon tie..

"Gimme that" she shrieked
He closed his fingers over it, folding the ribbon in...
"U need my help remember?"
"I'll be dead before THAT" she hissed
"No u wont" he said softly😃
"I can go find them on my own" she turned sideways unlocking the door
He pressed on her, feeling her hair fully, feeling the texture
"Dont worry at the rate u are going, ur hair is going to be longer than this soon" she communicated her gripe at the "no hair cut-curling at the nape" curls he had🤣
He chuckled out loud, turning her...😆

"Do u have any advice for my stubble?" he asked, rubbing his jaw with is left hand, as her eyes widened with fear? anticipation?,... raspy and coarse... it sent her insides hurtling... like a jar of marmlade fell off the dining table at Amma's
"I only advice people on things I care about...I HATE the stubble" she whispered, as he grabbed her lower lip...☺️
They both let out a satisfied moan... loud and helpless... he tasted like some mint?☺️
Hate or love... she was getting used to the scratchiness and it aroused her... she knew it.. she was never going to tell HIM☺️
He bruised her soft smooth oil bath skin...he smelled a something spicy on her.. the shikakai... and sesame... it was heady and aroused him like hell
like she just got a massage, her skin slick and buttery... it was like holding a stick of butter...he gave himself a massage with the stick of butter😳

His tongue darted gently, as her arms went under his around his back... he pressed her to the door... 
she let him have access after much coaxing.. citrusy and minty.. toxic...😉
And he presented her with a series of nips... drawing a Rakshasan or two or three from her

She let her fingers sift through his locks at the back like letting sand slip through fingers... silky soft and clean... his hair on top was in locks, he was either reading serious 😳
stuff or working, twirling them with his index finger... she tore her lips off and rested on his chest, smearing his slate/off white tee with Bala Mami's kungumam😳

"That was for the second poori" he said softly😃
"More like a STACK of pooris" she struggled...☺️
He smiled that half smile...
"Can I have my clip back?"
"No..." he said casually
"Its special" she lied
"Who gave it to you?" he asked pinning her back on the door..
"Ya" she said at the look in his eyes... "Its OK u can give it to Marliese" she said smugly
He dropped it on the floor and cupped the back of her head, massaging, and tousling her hair "She has short hair, she doesnt need any clips" he muttered😈

Kissing her again... he took her hand and guided it to his belly...to the old worn buttons...
"You are kidding" she hissed "Velaydreya... po da" (Is this a joke?)☺️
She balled her fingers into a fist...
"II" he begged...😳
"U are mad"  I AM TOO... I AM TOO😆
He just shook his head to answer, OFCOURSE HE WONT SPEAK... his hair all over his forehead tousled and crumpled like her saree, her pallu a rope...
his fingers on her nose ring... and then his lips... she felt like she was at the Grand Canyon perched on the edge, looking down, as he tipped her over, her arms flailing she floated down..
face up looking at him... his dancing eyes... her insides a warm liquid slush...
They stood trembling and quivering... laying on each other standing up...
"Is this supposed to match?" he asked kissing her nose ring...
"NO" she shrieked
He chuckled again
"Find me a YELLOW STONE" she punched him..."Rakshasan!"😃
He nuzzled in response... "I told the guard not to leave the gate" he whispered "Delhi is so unsafe"🤣
As she punched him all over...
PIG NOT ONLY DOES HE MESS WITH HER, HE TELLS HER ABOUT IT HONESTLY

They heard foot steps and boys screaming...
He stepped away and sat down on a couch by the window scrolling through a iphone6 with a tan case... 
she pulled her pallu over, and arranged her pleats...  in front of the huge oval ornamental mirror on the east wall...
Braided her hair quickly and tied the clip at the end...
Sam opened the door "Did u find your phone?"
She turned from the mirror and saw R&B with the phone...
"Enakku teriyume, idu onnoda velaya daan irukkum, I KNEW IT IT MUST BE YOUR DOING
HE HAD IT Sam... he is so rude... he never asked me if he could use it" she walked up to him and "Kudu da!!!!" she shrieked
He handed it to her politely as if he understood TAMIL😲
Sam looked shocked
"This is Nandan's actually" R&B said 😃
She flung it at him...he caught it deftly
Sam shook her head laughing hysterically, and noticed a orange/red smear on her brother's tee😲😳
II left the room screaming "Shravu! Shravu! Vaa inge nee"😡

SAM MADE NOTES:
1. Teekas TRAVEL from person to person
2. Look online for Tamil learning resources
3. Interrogate R&B
4. Give TANMAY all the dirt

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
We're heading towards the end? Oh, if it's because of the approaching 100th update or ending within the second thread- don't worry! We don't mind it continuing way past those! Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u sooo much Nishuuu.. One more update mere naam pe ...love u loads...
NO.. U ARE NOT ENDING THIS ANY TIME SOON.. WE ALL WILL PROTEST.. WE ARE FLYING TO THE EAST COAST IF U EVER SAY THAT AGAIN
M in love wid this update di... He loves her to d core.. He wont express.. He wont talk.. He wants her.. She is mad... She wants him too.. But wont ever say anything.. When are they confessing baba!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved it.. why towards conclusion.. i thought were were to have the iyer wedding , I even selected the sarees some place and we need to see  kids... dont do this.
lets finish second thread and no we dont talk about conclusions ..

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
And yeshhh I BEGGED YOU TO WRITE THIS.. LOL..M so glad u gave this super romantic update... Love u loadsss... Thank u sooo much...
DEKHLO FORUMWASIYO.. NISHA LOVES ME TO D CORE.. BUT DOESNT ACCEPT IT OPENLY LIKE RB.. ROFL.. TGIS UPDATE IS D PROOF FOR HER LOUUUEEE..