Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 9

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
topi pehnane aayi thiROFL
I'm falling more in love with this tale and I didn't think that was possible. Tongue
I love the way you add in subtle things that she remembers and the way he texts her the answers to her questions later in the night.
That convo between the Bhalla siblings was so real! I could totally imagine that playing out in front of me...I do it all the time with my own siblings and cousins. It seems like both of his sisters love II already!
Mihir's comment was the best though! LOL
Cute!! I like tanmay I used to know a person called tanmay bhatra .
Now the sisterhood suspects  and the brotherhood is probably sure daal mein kuch kala hai LOLEmbarrassed

I like the text 38 that he sent her. Clearly showing he's replaying all in his head long since overWink 

Originally posted by Seriousreader

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Note to the 40 that are desperate to read it 1500 times eachLOL:

The next part will be posted at 8:00 AM IST

Your readership is PRICELESS... wouldn't trade it for a THINGClapEmbarrassed

The newspaper isn't of interest to me today. Waiting for Nisha Times to go with my morning cuppa!
I have decided to drop the habit of reading the morning news entirely-just wondering if there would be #5something with my lunch. I can eat my lunch before breakfast WinkEmbarrassed
topi pehnane aayi thi lamao and he send that to her house i love your R&B*blush*
LOLClapROFL    Topi penance aayi thi ... 
The conversation with The sisters is sooo real... I felt like I was in the room...

I think he wants her family to know about their sexcapades ... 

Now tho I m sure she's gonna kill him...
Hahahahahaha. Ishta is sooo gone! :p loved it