Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 9

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Woah. I'm speechless. I wholeheartedly agree with your decision to put in this professional fight. Not everything needs to be about their sexual attraction. They are clearly two completely different people altogether when it comes to anything else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RomComFan

Ooo! She  is mad.  He is mad.  So why does this make me  so happy?🤣  I love it!

Their first real clash.. and just when their  secret sis starting to get suspected... I am so excited for the fallout.

When they fight, they really go for some low blows huh?   Guess that's the entitlement to eachother that allows for that...LOVE IT!😆

Where , when and  how will they expend all this  energy I wonder?😉

I know I am not the Anu this is dedicated to... but I am going to say thanks on behalf of all the other Anu's in the fandom for a fantastic, make out free  battle session that  was just as exhilarating!😉

Really looking forward to your next update...

THANKS VERY MUCH RCF

I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT
I READ A LOT AND GAVE IT A LOT OF THOUGHT

And wrote it for hours

Grad school ke baad Ph D kar leti
nahi?ROFL

THIS IS SERIOUS FUN FOR ME NOW

I LOVE IT

THANKS FOR LIKING IT... Anu mentioned in the previous topic "HOW would it be if they had a shouting match"

"They had Only made out at every encounter their clashes had been almost compartmentalized u know... they made out all the time and argued a BIT

NOW I broke their harmony... the next part or two will be each trying to get back at the other

They are still ATTRACTED ... SERIOUSLY SO
But they have a very low opinion of each other professionally, so something has to give...

They are SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER😳, yet NOT😭

nividances thumbnail
Oh her misunderstanding about him being completely uneducated. I'm surprised she hasn't caught on yet though given his perfectionist working style. He doesn't dress the part but her sure knows what he's talking about. I did like the subtle defensive nature of him towards his dad though even if it was just to throw it back at her.
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha ha...topi pehnane aayi thi...n the sisters getting suspicious... i think manny will understand her bro condition first... n vandu...she has crush in her sis tormentor...i hope II tell her about her encounters... she will blush and would turn tomato..

as always bful update...my day starts with s/w symphonies and end with it...ultra gorgeous, beautiful story...
nividances thumbnail
Btw on a side note just wondering who will torture who in the next encounter. Which one of them will give in first? I have a hunch but I'm not going to say it.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

Btw on a side note just wondering who will torture who in the next encounter. Which one of them will give in first? I have a hunch but I'm not going to say it.

Not in the next one...
The one after that
I cant believe this story will begin inching towards the end😭
When Srikanth proposes to marry her, things will start rolling down the hill

Then soon... seems like it was only yesterday...

Jeez! This is like sending a kid off to college🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

Oh her misunderstanding about him being completely uneducated. I'm surprised she hasn't caught on yet though given his perfectionist working style. He doesn't dress the part but her sure knows what he's talking about. I did like the subtle defensive nature of him towards his dad though even if it was just to throw it back at her.

No offence to Punjabis AT ALL.. EVERY  state has, every country has people like that

Since Ive only lived in Delhi I will say, its quite deceptive Nivi😲😭 You CAN NEVER TELL😲

They DRESS SUPERBLY, TALK VERY CONFIDENTLY, AND ARE VERY STREET SMART👏

U ask them WHERE they went to for College, they will say "Correspondence mein BA KAR RAHA HOON" he will say or Pappaji will say... But the "kid" will look like he is 30😲

I BET there are 1000s of such types in Tamil Nadu also, I did not mean to single out people from my favorite city at all😭
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

THANKS VERY MUCH RCF

I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT
I READ A LOT AND GAVE IT A LOT OF THOUGHT

And wrote it for hours

Grad school ke baad Ph D kar leti
nahi?🤣

THIS IS SERIOUS FUN FOR ME NOW

I LOVE IT

THANKS FOR LIKING IT... Anu mentioned in the previous topic "HOW would it be if they had a shouting match"

"They had Only made out at every encounter their clashes had been almost compartmentalized u know... they made out all the time and argued a BIT

NOW I broke their harmony... the next part or two will be each trying to get back at the other

They are still ATTRACTED ... SERIOUSLY SO
But they have a very low opinion of each other professionally, so something has to give...

They are SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER😳, yet NOT😭

@bold -- it just doesn't seem like from what you have written..it is brilliant , so close to real, the issues the complaints very very typical ..kudos to your research👏

I loved it 
.Yashu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they are super mad at each other superb update waiting for next update
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... even their fight is intense...like raging bulls ready to tear off each other... wonder when she will come to know that he is not a drop out but a self made man... she is smart y can't she figure out from his way of working that he is not an uneducated fellow but quite a smart man... heart rules over mind. she has decided that he is below her in intelligence..

a romantic update may be next time or they gonna be too angry at each other to get intimate.. i hope not...