Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 79

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Main Kaam karte karte have lost one kilo 
Kal subah need to go to work and came late today- walked in 1/2hr ago
Chalo need to get myself some dinner 
Roz upma bana banake mera stove bhi hartaal Karne vala hai 
I think I will make some nice panir masala today aur bread ke saath kahungi! 
Wow love when rellos are there kitna Mazaa to go around have fun!! 
::hyperventilating::

Vandu knows! 
 VANDU knows!!
 VANDU KNOWS!!!!!

Aage kya hoga????

But seriously. The thing I enjoy the most about your writing is how you add bits & pieces from their past encounters at the most unexpected moments in the present.
Yes. It does make me die of curiosity at times, when you leave some super crucial bits out of their encounters (::hem hem::). Then I tell myself that Nisha will bring that up some other time & give me one of those amazingly joyful surprises when I least expect it!

But. This one. 
 This is such a TOTAL cliffhanger.
I hate you for doing this as much as I love you for it!

I'm so, so, so, so glad that finally someone who can do something is going to connect the dots. Maybe this will force II and R&B to finally face up to their own selves!

I'm eagerly (extremely, extremely eagerly and with bated breath) awaiting the next update. Even more than I was awaiting their WW3-waala  update.

And. I'd like to say. 
I love your R&B. 
 Such a hottie mancake! 
 If only I could find me one of those.
::lustful, wanton sigh::

And despite that, it's II I identify with. 
I can understand being so involved with someone and being unsure of their feelings for you... Understand how it feels like they have no value for you. And then that need to make them feel at least a fraction of that pain you'd gone through. 
It's spectacular how you've managed to portray it so accurately, without going all emo.

Ore oru wordilla sollono na...
BEAUTIFUL.
Edited by Arya1991 - 7 years ago
It must be hard to be II 
I can never be like this 
So much of self dialogue self doubt self analysis and self importance and ego! 
I somehow feel like it's like pride cometh before a fall! 
Ok ladiss adios! 
Dinner and sleep 
Originally posted by columbia

Main Kaam karte karte have lost one kilo
Kal subah need to go to work and came late today- walked in 1/2hr ago
Chalo need to get myself some dinner
Roz upma bana banake mera stove bhi hartaal Karne vala hai
I think I will make some nice panir masala today aur bread ke saath kahungi!
Wow love when rellos are there kitna Mazaa to go around have fun!!

Take care babu!! Enjoy ur dinner..
You are letting the story move itself along and that is the BEST part about reading it. There's conflict but without any unnecessary drama. The pieces are just falling into place on their own. It takes talent to write this way and you've mastered the art to the T. There are subtle things you put into almost each update that I find something I missed earlier every time I read it again.
just finished reading all d parts...nt very active on this forum but i loved this FF..and the last part where u talk abt zaroon kashaf scene is just lovely...waiting to read whats gng to happen next..i love the character of RKB ..and can frankly imagine him expressionless ;)..
I am a total bookworm and I'll read just about anything you give me, but there are very few works that pique my interest enough for me to reread them with the same level interest the second time around. The last time I was hooked, like SERIOUSLY HOOKED, onto any piece of written work was around 9ish years ago when I began reading the Harry Potter series. I read and reread all those books several times (often hiding under the covers with a flashlight well past my bedtime) because I was in absolute awe of the way the JK Rowling created a new world for me to explore and discover. I could pick up those books again today and I still wouldn't be able to put them down until I read all 7 of them them cover to cover.

It is only now that I am beginning to feel the same type of addiction to your work Nish. I have told you all this before but it's a different kind of addiction now, on a completely different level than it was earlier in thread 1. I am beginning to see this story more and more as an entity that I would easily pick up off of my bookshelf in its published book form to read and reread and repeat. 

Both of your characters are crafted simply, but they have their own nuances that make them complex. II is an as much an open book for us as R&B is a closed one. She tells it like it is but he keeps himself surrounded by an air of mystery that makes you want to keep coming back to him. She is a typical Iyer girl, but has qualities imbibed in her that I think almost any middle class Indian girl who has grown up in a conservative family can relate to, myself included. He is a tough cookie to crack, but aren't most men like that?

I feel like I'm repeating the same type of things to you in my comments, but I simply cannot praise you enough for giving me writing that I can read on the surface for pleasure, but at the same time look deeply into as well. 

THANK YOU NISHA!  Hug
I will forever remember you as the person who made me become a child again, reading a story under the covers well past normal waking hours. LOL

Sorry for the essay, but the words just flowed out non-stop. Embarrassed
Nish!!!! Next update. Smile Smile Smile .pls oru update taysee.. Pls ka.. Pls pls pls pls.. LOL LOL LOL
I sound like a vendor in d Pondy bazar streets who sells ear buds di.. Cheee.. What have u made outta e wid ur ff di.. Lol.. I am done reading and re reading ur ff.. Once twice thrice. .lol.. M in need of a fresh one now.. With more of my MAN. .My cutiee pieee Big smile