Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 71

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
LOLLOL
True what u told is rite. Rite now it's like my mind is like I love this R&B bt heart wants more revelation frm his side. It's like I'm curious to know the end, bt yet I dnt wanna know.

It's nail biting moment . U wil drive me crazy fr sure
Originally posted by palakmangla21

LOLLOL
True what u told is rite. Rite now it's like my mind is like I love this R&B bt heart wants more revelation frm his side. It's like I'm curious to know the end, bt yet I dnt wanna know.

It's nail biting moment . U wil drive me crazy fr sure

GOOD!!Clap

That means I am doing my job well

To answer Anu's question from yesterday, a related Q

"How can I do cliff hangers like this in every part?"

Well credit goes... NOT to fancy literature or classics, but to SIMPLE EVERYDAY story telling in Tamil periodicals like Kumudam and Ananda Vikatan

There are some outstanding Tamil authors like Sujatha (A Ph D Engineer by the name Dr Rangarajan who wrote under his wife's nameClap) and Sivasankari, and Indumati
Sujatha would write fast paced, racy, sexy urban stories, crime thrillers and love stories, his stories would be a lil explicit for Tamil periodicals, what more do teenagers wantTongue
Sivasankari would write the most poignant touching stories... the "human factor" in mine comes from herClap

I havent read MUCH but yes have read some "continuing stories" as they are called "Thodar kadai" in Tamil... my reading of Tamil is NOT AT ALL EXTENSIVE, but I LOVE IT

I would see Amma agitatedly wait for the next week's issue, I would wonder WHY

When we learnt Tamil in middle school, and began reading these periodicals just for jokes, and slowly read a few stories... MIND BLOWINGLY EXCITINGClap

I THINK it stayed with me

Well in the second last part Vandu just overdid thingsErmm talking to R&B was ok but then gushing abt him 24X7...even when appa, amma n II r clearly pissedGeek...not to mention tht shravu was blissfully ignorant and busy shooting things, i wished he shot his momLOL
Nishu I love this story of urz and I know u like R&B to be different than other male leads. He might be f**king marleise now, who knows? The guy has to vent out somewhr. I m afraid for II. Just dont want her to get over run by the freight train he is. I mean he is busy doing women and here she is, uske gham mein rasam bhi ni kha rahiCry though i know that he too must be "moved" ( cant say "hurt" as m still clueless abt his feelings) by her marriage talks and he must be affected too. But please, its a request, make him a bit more expressive once they marry or whenever u feel like. Not that we want him to write sick love poems or stand like aashiq but a small gesture of love from his side once they r together wud be good. Such a gesture which is not II's mind monologue but a clear cut action by him. Just a request tht is, no compulsion as RnB is solely urs and we wud like him however things turn outEmbarrassed

These r my feelings abt it. Thought tht u give us soo many updates in a day despite so many hassels of the day so at least as a thorough n regular reader i must give my opinion.Embarrassed
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Well in the second last part Vandu just overdid thingsErmm talking to R&B was ok but then gushing abt him 24X7...even when appa, amma n II r clearly pissedGeek...not to mention tht shravu was blissfully ignorant and busy shooting things, i wished he shot his momLOL
Nishu I love this story of urz and I know u like R&B to be different than other male leads. He might be f**king marleise now, who knows? The guy has to vent out somewhr. I m afraid for II. Just dont want her to get over run by the freight train he is. I mean he is busy doing women and here she is, uske gham mein rasam bhi ni kha rahiCry though i know that he too must be "moved" ( cant say "hurt" as m still clueless abt his feelings) by her marriage talks and he must be affected too. But please, its a request, make him a bit more expressive once they marry or whenever u feel like. Not that we want him to write sick love poems or stand like aashiq but a small gesture of love from his side once they r together wud be good. Such a gesture which is not II's mind monologue but a clear cut action by him. Just a request tht is, no compulsion as RnB is solely urs and we wud like him however things turn outEmbarrassed

These r my feelings abt it. Thought tht u give us soo many updates in a day despite so many hassels of the day so at least as a thorough n regular reader i must give my opinion.Embarrassed

TweetBig smile

He agreed with Vandu that they should rename II
He asked WHO made the rasam?
He asked if Amma makes Aloo matar?
He didnt talk for the whole 9 minutes on the phone with her

If those are not cues I am not sure what isEmbarrassedClap

PLEASE DO NOT WORRY MY R&B will NEVER CHEAT on II
NEVER
I started writing this tale to escape  some perverted creepy stuff WHY would I turn MY story into one?Shocked

U can say whatever u feel like
U can ask me what ever u want
I LOVE THIS COUPLE
THOUGH IMAGINARY, I WILL NOT flush them down the toiletBig smile
Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
when can we get ur next update nishaSmileSmile????? time plzz...
I hope Vandita is right on this one..that II would say no. Cause I don't know..She seems capable of destroying herself just to spite someone. 
I bet you all know this by now
But the ONLY barrier to this love story from his side is his feelings.
I mean his sister met someone in first class and started going to bed with him. There is no mother in the picture. He doesnt care about his Dad...

WHO WILL STOP THIS UNION if R&B reveals he is love?
NOBODY. They will just shrug and go about their business

Revealing THAT would be like telling you who the murderer is in a crime story. Whats the fun in that? I mean knowing the guy loves her, will u still be on your seat's edge?

There are MANY barriers from her side

His perceived lack of education
His wealth
The family scandal
The fact that they are NOT Iyers
The fact that they are not morally upright and of such high values as Iyers

I have to somehow evoke feelings in family, ON BOTH SIDES "these two belong together"

AND

I have to evoke the feelings in THESE TWO "I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU"

In true Iyer style this marriage will happen

Its a simple love story, told differently
I DONT have a fetish for perverted creepy stuff
Clap
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I bet you all know this by now
But the ONLY barrier to this love story from his side is his feelings.
I mean his sister met someone in first class and started going to bed with him. There is no mother in the picture. He doesnt care about his Dad...

WHO WILL STOP THIS UNION if R&B reveals he is love?
NOBODY. They will just shrug and go about their business

Revealing THAT would be like telling you who the murderer is in a crime story. Whats the fun in that? I mean knowing the guy loves her, will u still be on your seat's edge?

There are MANY barriers from her side

His perceived lack of education
His wealth
The family scandal
The fact that they are NOT Iyers
The fact that they are not morally upright and of such high values as Iyers

I have to somehow evoke feelings in family, ON BOTH SIDES "these two belong together"

AND

I have to evoke the feelings in THESE TWO "I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU"

In true Iyer style this marriage will happen

Its a simple love story, told differently
I DONT have a fetish for perverted creepy stuff

Clap great how often do we get explanations :-) each and every update makes me what to know what next .. awesome di.. love it.. between meetings and jugglng picking of my daughter from the bus stop i so liked this comment from you