Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 71

Posted: 9 years ago

the mood's  changed completely...wistful longing restraint.. both have their guards down...that's a lot of pent up feelings ...wonderful update Nisha... worth savouring it line by line

i am loving it how you conclude your updates...they leave a mark

can't help but wonder at how you plan their confrontation.

I woke up at six on a Sunday morning to read this.  Totally worth it. Just give me  one more and I'll not ask for another one in the next 12 hours. He was the Knight in shining armour but still it wasn't a stereotypical scene of saving a damsel in distress. Thank god he didn't punch the guys or anything. They are getting cuter. And this is the first time he spoke about his mom in front of her. Dilli ab door Nahi๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by SunshineBliss

the mood's  changed completely...wistful longing restraint.. both have their guards down...that's a lot of pent up feelings ...wonderful update Nisha... worth savouring it line by line

i am loving it how you conclude your updates...they leave a mark

can't help but wonder at how you plan their confrontation.

IKR

They have unbelievable chemistry...
They dont have to kiss or touch and yet you feel like they went all the way
Thanks very very much๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by modernfamily

I woke up at six on a Sunday morning to read this.  Totally worth it. Just give me  one more and I'll not ask for another one in the next 12 hours. He was the Knight in shining armour but still it wasn't a stereotypical scene of saving a damsel in distress. Thank god he didn't punch the guys or anything. They are getting cuter. And this is the first time he spoke about his mom in front of her. Dilli ab door Nahi๐Ÿ˜‰

Its good pay back Sudhi

I sacrificed my Sat afternoon nap to write this part๐Ÿ˜†
Yes, ABSOLUTELY there will be another one... before I go to bed tonite
Originally posted by modernfamily

HOW CAN ANYTHING about him be cliched๐Ÿ˜ƒ OR LOUD?
He is the most unassuming, unobtrusive, low-key, guy ON EARTH๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nah! Hes not a Hindi movie hero, he is unarmed, he is alone, he is NOT stupid... errmm... he may be in a "relationship with Marliese" but wont endanger his II would he?๐Ÿ˜‰
Please don't say that. I refuse to believe he is in a relationship with M. And he told Manny that he doesn't sleep with girls he has broken up with. Will ishita ever think about the pain part of the convo she overheard during the party
loved it -- such a subtle way and they are now getting comfortable no making out in the train but oh so much closer.๐Ÿ˜ณ
love these encounters from the theatre to the train love them.
I know he is over M and he wont double time anyone thats beyond him but II will continue to think that but slowly these last updates show that they care for each other enough to be civil
oh in these past updates I am back to team R&B ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Really enjoyed the update, So glad it was not filmy. I like that he is a man of few words  as then II can do all the talking ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Vandu is a like a hyper typical, passing comments like a exasperating elder sister is supposed to be.    I love the verisimilitude in your story. 
Between thanks to you I am now proud owner of new boots. (when I checked II 's dress I then started browsing that site &  Now u have mentioned my most fav store, i will have to pay homage there๐Ÿ˜†. 

Thanks for the story, Hopefully you will be benevolent to us readers and give us a quick upadate.

One can hope...

Babe, what are u doin to me??? I have a home full of relatives.. The kids behind me all d time ad m checking for ur updates in my phone ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..worst part being me lying to a kid abt nt having games n net on my phone and yet accessing ur update ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• I woke up in d middle of d night to check an update an i read one and went back to sleep.. Now again I wake up to another uldate.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Give us two more diii.. Pls...
Vandu is awesoe.. Lol.. Why is she teasing II.. Lol.. Pavam II doenst even have a hint..
RB is... I dobt have words di!! He is so REAL!!!! THANKS for keeping him that way!! Lol.. The part where u said he doesnt spk much n d co passengers didnt know it.. I rofled..
He is certainly caring for her.. Why wud he choose d same dates as the meetings and d same place ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and he returned alone to del leaving them all behind KUCH TOH GADBAD HAI ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I think think part 84 has to be one of the best parts you've written Nish. It was about her and them, but you gave a lot of insight into just him as well.

Ceasefire...that spoke volumes about him and what he thinks about them. I hope she thinks about this later on as well.
He mentioned his mother to her for the first time. Now they both have hinted at their problems/insecurities to each other, even if it is just in passing.