Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 63

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
It must be hard to be II 
I can never be like this 
So much of self dialogue self doubt self analysis and self importance and ego! 
I somehow feel like it's like pride cometh before a fall! 
Ok ladiss adios! 
Dinner and sleep 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: columbia

Main Kaam karte karte have lost one kilo

Kal subah need to go to work and came late today- walked in 1/2hr ago
Chalo need to get myself some dinner
Roz upma bana banake mera stove bhi hartaal Karne vala hai
I think I will make some nice panir masala today aur bread ke saath kahungi!
Wow love when rellos are there kitna Mazaa to go around have fun!!

Take care babu!! Enjoy ur dinner..
nividances thumbnail
You are letting the story move itself along and that is the BEST part about reading it. There's conflict but without any unnecessary drama. The pieces are just falling into place on their own. It takes talent to write this way and you've mastered the art to the T. There are subtle things you put into almost each update that I find something I missed earlier every time I read it again.
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just finished reading all d parts...nt very active on this forum but i loved this FF..and the last part where u talk abt zaroon kashaf scene is just lovely...waiting to read whats gng to happen next..i love the character of RKB ..and can frankly imagine him expressionless ;)..
nividances thumbnail
I am a total bookworm and I'll read just about anything you give me, but there are very few works that pique my interest enough for me to reread them with the same level interest the second time around. The last time I was hooked, like SERIOUSLY HOOKED, onto any piece of written work was around 9ish years ago when I began reading the Harry Potter series. I read and reread all those books several times (often hiding under the covers with a flashlight well past my bedtime) because I was in absolute awe of the way the JK Rowling created a new world for me to explore and discover. I could pick up those books again today and I still wouldn't be able to put them down until I read all 7 of them them cover to cover.

It is only now that I am beginning to feel the same type of addiction to your work Nish. I have told you all this before but it's a different kind of addiction now, on a completely different level than it was earlier in thread 1. I am beginning to see this story more and more as an entity that I would easily pick up off of my bookshelf in its published book form to read and reread and repeat. 

Both of your characters are crafted simply, but they have their own nuances that make them complex. II is an as much an open book for us as R&B is a closed one. She tells it like it is but he keeps himself surrounded by an air of mystery that makes you want to keep coming back to him. She is a typical Iyer girl, but has qualities imbibed in her that I think almost any middle class Indian girl who has grown up in a conservative family can relate to, myself included. He is a tough cookie to crack, but aren't most men like that?

I feel like I'm repeating the same type of things to you in my comments, but I simply cannot praise you enough for giving me writing that I can read on the surface for pleasure, but at the same time look deeply into as well. 

THANK YOU NISHA!  🤗
I will forever remember you as the person who made me become a child again, reading a story under the covers well past normal waking hours. 😆

Sorry for the essay, but the words just flowed out non-stop. 😳
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nish!!!! Next update. 😊 😊 😊 .pls oru update taysee.. Pls ka.. Pls pls pls pls.. 😆 😆 😆
I sound like a vendor in d Pondy bazar streets who sells ear buds di.. Cheee.. What have u made outta e wid ur ff di.. Lol.. I am done reading and re reading ur ff.. Once twice thrice. .lol.. M in need of a fresh one now.. With more of my MAN. .My cutiee pieee 😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi! C

SO SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AND HEAR FROM YOU

I see all is well and you seem to be having fun at the naukri too AND making paneer subzi for dinner... Niiice

THIS STORY IS BEING WRITTEN BECAUSE OF YOU SO AN EXPLANATION IS WARRANTED 

I know what you mean, we all behave differently when we are younger vs when we grow older, we all behave differently to the SAME situation MONTHS APART or WEEKS APART.

MOST human lives are ridden with self doubt

SOME are lucky, they are blessed with a clear mind

Yes maybe 8 out of 10 times we follow a pattern? or 7/10, BUT WE ALL DO RANDOM THINGS as well

MOST do more random things..

I didn't build a very DEEP DEEP DEEP COMPLICATED PERSON in II 

"Mujhe samajhna mushqil hai main bahut gehri hoon types"

Nope!

Neither is he...

FULLY AGREE she might be overdosed on self confidence. I didnt want a gharelu Ms Goody two shoes... soft spoken, ped ki daal par baithi ganna chabane waali types.

I am tired of reading stories where the MALE LEAD is an epitome of professional success dashing, trail blazing.. flamboyant... aggressive.. I wanted II to be like that in this story

Another reason II IS extraordinarily focused on her CAREER is because I wanted to avenge for the premature death of a show I loved a lot... where I mistakenly assumed the female lead WOULD BE THAT WAY? In crafting II I am exorcising my brain of distasteful things..

I dont show her in the kitchen much, I don't talk about her doing housework much, I don't gush over her feminine traits... ALL BY DESIGN

Thats why I consistently write a chapter every few days where I talk about work from HER standpoint. Its GOOD therapy for me.

I made her real... MANY Iyers I know are like her. Many females of Desi origin in Corp America are S-C-A-R-Y. They are Ivy League alums and are VPs or Directors at 27 or 28 and are Machiavellian and ruthless... II is NOT so by any means. SHES HUMAN AND VULNERABLE AND NEEDY. Goofy? Yes... Bitch? NO!

I am NOT modern enough to have my female lead sleep around, but I am modern enough to have my female lead be ambitious and smart

Coming to the story...

She has reasons to believe he is no longer who she thought he WAS

A GOOD REASON, she heard his sister tell Tanmay about M...

Since there was so much self doubt already (THATS WHY SHE BEGAN LYING)  she used the first negative news to draw a conclusion. 

IF she was confident of her choice she  would have told her parents about R&B  on day one, just like being adamant about getting an MS in IS from the States.. after MBA AND A CPA... or insisting she drive home by herself at 2 AM.. or refusing to take good advice on Subbu. Working 80 hours a week in public accounting AFTER getting a MBA and MS...

YES, she is snotty and arrogant about her achievements... to the point she does not want kids

I have TRIED to form a consistent pattern with her behavior

When she wants something BADLY she goes for it

She wants him enough to grieve over breaking up

But does not want him enough to fight with her family to be with him for ever

Every time he  shows a spark of concern she hopes Marliese is a lie

Whether Marliese is a truth or a lie she has to investigate, she will when she realizes she wants to live with him the rest of her life

He has led a different life altogether

They live in the stratosphere of society, they are not bound by your and my value system... they marry if they want to, they break up if it doesnt work, they hook up with a co passenger. I forgot to mention it but I should in the coming parts... Manny stayed in Malcha Marg many nights with Vikram, and HE HAS TOO over the years with Marliese

They think and act differently, BUT II has to lie about his visit for a few hours

She told him in the room by Kamal Mahal "Mujhe itna experience bilkul nahi hai"

So when the wedding news is popped... He thinks, 

1. She got cold feet

2. Her family knows about them and forced her into courting Sree

3. She latched on to a Sree because he is a "good catch"

4. R&B ONLY WANTS an affair at this point...He never said anything thus far that can give her hope, so why wont she move on

5. After Dad's scandal, his trust levels are WAYYY DOWN in general

So he is mad at her, mad enough to be aloof and not investigate

But not so madly in love YET that he will stop her from marrying Sree.

He could love her and yet not want marriage...still only want an affair even afterwards.. because in THEIR society people that are in LOVE ---LIVE TOGETHER and

Part ways when they fall out of love...

He has to realize if he wants more an affair or a marriage or neither... THEN he will go after her or return to Paris

I AM THRILLED YOU CAME ONLINE FOR LONGER

HOPE TO SEE YOU EVERY DAY

LOVE AND HUGSS

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Leave the story im even addicted to the comments on this thread...just adds so much more to the fun...keep analysing guys, i think everyone loves reading them 👍🏼
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

Leave the story im even addicted to the comments on this thread...just adds so much more to the fun...keep analysing guys, i think everyone loves reading them 👍🏼

phew so relieved i am not the only one 😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Commendable Nish!! U give out d story its parts and hints in ur comments as well!!! Baby.. I have already fallen for u.. How low do i fall now
@taara. Truethat!! M hooked comoletely now to Nishu's threads.. M worrying ki kahin koyicomment na chut jaye.. Lol