Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 61

Posted: 9 years ago
I officially dislike Vandita.

1. She's gross!
2. She asks prying questions about her sister to a nobody! That's not done!

Oh my god! Now vandu will confront II right? I mean.. she can definitely connect the dots and know it wasR&B 
There is something about these tiny small interactions that makes me read them agn n agn...ur heart is gonna hv a free fall II...
Vandu ko pata chal gaya...saee...
Can the door to II's feelings also be closed for sometime and v just know wat she is doing and not wats going in the mind...interesting hoga...maybe be for one part
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I officially dislike Vandita.

1. She's gross!
2. She asks prying questions about her sister to a nobody! That's not done!

U dont have to like her Rosh...😃ALL IYER SISTERS ARE LIKE THAT
Its part of having sisters

You take life too seriously hun

The plot has to unravel
Someone could have taken pictures and mailed her those instead or have a dramatic show down
could have occured, since its NOT an Ekta Kapoor soap, things will be a little less perverted in my tale😃

This is the most decent sensible way for it to occur,  she never asked him anything gross
She was startled it was not Baldev, she never asked the guy to describe him...
Itna gussa mat kar meri jaan😃

Originally posted by bluebell11

Oh my god! Now vandu will confront II right? I mean.. she can definitely connect the dots and know it wasR&B 

NO
Vandu will NOT confront her😃

Phir kya maza agar confrontation ho gaya😆
II will drown fully and completely...first😳
LMAO... Pakdi gayi II. Dead she is.. Akka gt f shock of her life... Hahahhaahhahah.. Gone case.. She will go tell everyone now... Sbree will be kicked out... R$B is sooo cuteee
Nidhu?!?!?!? Girti chai!!!!! I had dat in mind when u mentioned Kashaf... OMG. ..U r taking it to d right end.. Loving it more now!!!! Next update!?!?!? okay wait I have a msg for u..
One of my friends on twitter named Nikita wants u to know she is a hugeee fan of R$B n you!!! Love n hugs from her 😊
Originally posted by Nisha0604

U dont have to like her Rosh...😃ALL IYER SISTERS ARE LIKE THAT
Its part of having sisters

You take life too seriously hun

The plot has to unravel
Someone could have taken pictures and mailed her those instead or have a dramatic show down
could have occured, since its NOT an Ekta Kapoor soap, things will be a little less perverted in my tale😃

This is the most decent sensible way for it to occur,  she never asked him anything gross
She was startled it was not Baldev, she never asked the guy to describe him...
Itna gussa mat kar meri jaan😃

I'm not mad!!!! 🤣 It takes a lot for me to get mad and a character definitely can't do that unless I happen to love the character and he/she does something utterly stupid.

I think my dislike mostly comes from the fact that I have no sister and I consider myself lucky for that! Growing up among brothers I certainly dislike prying and unnecessary cheesiness.
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I'm not mad!!!! 🤣 It takes a lot for me to get mad and a character definitely can't do that unless I happen to love the character and he/she does something utterly stupid.

I think my dislike mostly comes from the fact that I have no sister and I consider myself lucky for that! Growing up among brothers I certainly dislike prying and unnecessary cheesiness.

Phew!
Phir to achhi baat hai u were not born in an Iyer house with 3 or 4 older sisters😆
Vandu is EXACTLY like 10s of Iyer women I know😳

I keep repeating IYER not to get clannish but just so that people dont think I am trying to be offensive to their culture😃
I can only hope for vandu to realize that ishita loves raman and DO something about these two extremely stubborn people! 
hehehhe! Loving the story :D

Confrontation kab hoga :'(
Aggarwal giggling "Is sardi mein socho"!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 super hilarious   ðŸ¤£