Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 60

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Neha07

Nisha now that you have posted in one of your replies that your readers can be free to give their views...let me remind you that I have given quite a handful on the story but I think you have some grudge against me 😃 that's why you don't reply to my view points.

There is this one question which has been there in my mind since quite long. I want to know how do R&B and Ishita's family say II - is it I2 coz that's what I read II as or is it I2 or I square? Was curious to know how does Ishita's name feel from R&B's mouth😉😳

Sorry yaar
COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL 

Ha ha, The family addresses her as Ishita, I wanted to get out of "Ishu" from the show
Not too many Iyers are crazy about nick names or shrinking names

He calls her II, like the pirate in Sponge Bob "Aye Aye" Captain😆
If u have kids AND u love to write, you have to steal some characters sometimes, like Manny from Wimpy kid and II from Spongebob😃

I thought it would be unique and different
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Nisha 😊 I am a highly inactive member in this forum .. I usually login to catch up with the written updates ..its been around 3 weeks I have stopped watching YHM ...probably a week back I was just randomly going through few Written updates and OLVs and that's when I came across ur thread .. It ws the title that made me open it and I started reading your ff..and here I am now just going crazy refreshing the page every hour to see if u ve uploaded new chapters... First of all I would want to apologise fr being a week late in commenting on your work... 😭 that was extremely wrong on my part !!! I am a postgraduate in medicine and past two weeks hv been quite hectic comparatively ... But your story is something which hs been constantly running in my mind past one week, no matter hw busy I get I always find time to read your updated chapters the few minutes I get during lunch , dinner , and bedtime ... I don't remember being so addicted to anything in the past ten years !! Well Nisha , your story has done that to me..    👏 ... I am short of apt words to describe your talent.. You are blessed with this skill to hook the readers with your writing which is so natural .. 👏 II and R&B don't seem fictional to me .. You make them alive with your beautiful writing .. The rate at which u upload new chapters is definitely praiseworthy ...!!!! Thank u for understanding the level of our addiction and feeding us with the regular dose of SS pills (software symphonies) ... The background in which this story ( the social status, their profession, personality types) has been set up is pretty different from where I belong except that I am a South Indian. But such is your writing that it strikes a chord in the readers heart despite of these differences ... Even after SS comes to an end please continue writing and do let us know about it .. Waiting fr your next update

A fan of yours❤️ ❤️
Shreya (that's my name)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Know what this is truly a masterpiece...i cud never have imagined that  ppl cud discover each other  through a break -up. i mean yes pining away for one another is a given , but really learning things about the other ;  It takes quite an author to bring that on and  that too so seamlessly. I am beginning to sound like a broken chord. but this story rocks...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Means a lot...

Yep.. just when she begins to change her opinion of him, the family will discover and will be completely opposed to the very idea😭

Who said falling in love was easy😃
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha ...i am shameless enough to say I am starved. When is the next update?
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
when is the next update Nisha...??
waiting...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Wed after Hyatt
Part 81
Insuring Life... and Love

She wrote a looongish email to the whole team, explaining how it was important to begin deploying at the other showrooms and workshops, the Gurgaon experiment though hiccup at first was beginning to smoothen out
Cash transactions were not falling out in the last week or so, receipts of new vs legacy system matched in 92 out of 100 records
.. it was not the best start but it was OK

She proposed offering to cut down on people if the client did not agree
They had 18 people working on this, for what?
ONE showroom and ONE workshop?

The training needs were far greater than previously forecasted, between all the workshops and showrooms they had over 1000 employees that worked front end in Accounting, taking payments and issuing receipts
They were low wage enough NOt to warrant a ONE WEEK Delhi "training business trip"
If they were anything like Gurgaon employees then training alone would suck up 90% of the deployment time

After WW3 they had stripped the workshop of the new software, so basically at this point Gurgaon had gone live and that's about it... for a multi million rupee project that was terrible progress

Baldev was impressed with her summary and bullets, they presented to Ashwini's boss More and Baldev's bosses, Mr Bansal stopped by for the last 10 minutes

They were continuously billing the client, this project seemed to be fraught with cost over runs and delays and was certainly NOT going to make it to the list of "Benchmark deployments". In three years on the deployment team she had 7 out of 16 benchmark deployments under her belt...

It hurt II a lot, she had been on it this team WITHOUT A VACATION for three years, NOt to have such things happen now
Emotionally she was in the worst state possible... yet being able to pull in 10-12 hour days effortlessly
She just spaced her personal side of the brain out whens he began working
She had the fastest response times to email "an internal brag list"

Her name was consistently posted in the "Employee wall"
Her picture changed though, from chiffon saree wearing to Burberry to Khadi...

She was not called a live wire for nothing

Most saw her in a Director level position within 10 years, she secretly aimed for it in 5-7

The groom better be ROCKING if she was going to give all THIS up for wedding bells

Amma Appa tho? secretly aimed for a baby or two from her in that time period

Once  the meeting was over she sent the formal plan out with the tracker to Excelsior and within an hour heard from none other than R&B himself, 
he listed SEVEN FAULTS with the new plan
But he had numbers and charts attached to many

He was easily IIs WORST nightmare on the professional and personal front
She started suspecting he had a motive in delaying it so that he can get back at his Dad
, until she had logical proof she couldn't use that, but the thought was unnerving by itself... she set up time to meet with him the following day

The fire alarm went off at 6:30, there weren't too many people in the bldg. then KMPG was on the 7th...she didnt know if it was just a drill or an actual emergency

She streamed down the stairs with Chanchal, and 15-20 or so KMPG folks... They got to the end of 6th and had to hop over 5 steps... 
 the stair case had caution tape on it where they were filling cracks on 5 steps... the fire alarm and people trampling through fresh repair work in a hurry...
 had caused further damage to the rails and a ...handful of spindles were missing and the metal rail hung loose,  miss one step and it was a free fall to the 5th floor ...she struggled by the rail

He reached out and helped Chanchal... and the few others that struggled..
She waited... some started smelling smoke they said... pushing to get out..
And there was a sudden flurry of activity above and below where she stood struggling... "Can u make it quick"
"Please let me pass" were heard, people jostled pushed and shoved

Chanchal was long gone..
She stood above in fear...
He stood in the landing below the 5 cracked steps/missing spindles section

She left her phone at her desk in panic, he looked up at her and asked "Do u want me to call him?" in a flat voice😃

He meant Sreekanth, and he meant calling him so he can rescue her
U DONT HAVE TO BE MY KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR, I WAS A FOOL, I THOUGHT IT MEANT MORE IT DOESNT MEAN A THING
I SAW HER SATURDAY, SHE WASNT LYING, "THEN AND NOW" YOU BELONG TOGETHER, I AM THE GREATEST FOOL...

She stepped down, and a concrete slice gave away, there was no spindle or rail to hold on to... her left arm waved... 
he stepped up and just grabbed her elbow, did not lift like he lifted others...
He walked on the outer edge the "free fall" edge, forced her to leap over the last two most damaged steps and they landed on firm ground... 
He turned and looked and they held the gaze for three seconds maybe?
He went off to assist an elderly man...
The man apparently knew him wondered how he became a "savior"

"I was taking a call in the stairwell" he muttered carelessly, a few more were helping now... and fire trucks were pulling over outside...

She was reminded of Kashaf Murtaza's lines from Zindagi Gulzar hai when she agrees to marry Zaroon, her sister, Sidra is shocked she agreed with no protest, asks her "Tum maani kaise Kashaf?"
Kashaf says "Usne mujh par girti chai bacha lee"
Her sister is baffled, Kashaf continues "Aise kitne log hotey hain jo aapke oopar chai girne se bachaate hain?☺️
Sidra stares at her deeply for a while... and says "Kashaf, Tum ajeeb ho, par gehri bhi"👏

Rakshasan had walked on the outer edge for her... but he would do the same for Marliese... or Chanchal...😭

~~~~~
8:45 PM ish Thursday...
Akka supervised Shravu's homework while answering hearing impaired Athai's questions about WHY Jayalalitha is no longer TN CM🤣
Sun TV was blaring loudly in the living room as her in laws watched. Athai would leave in three weeks, 
it was hardest on Akka that she chose to visit when Dekhi was its coldest and wettest, in January...😭

The nerf gun darts were everywhere on the living room floor... she reminded herself to ask Ishita if she paid R&B.😃
Wondered about Appa's sudden turnaround in matters related to Bhalla... Bala returned from work, tired and frustrated...
Ishita called to tell her about Sreekanth, they had agreed on a truce, she would "consider" him if Akka did push her
too much... from what Ishita said there was not one thing to hate about the guy, he seemed honest cheerful and funny
Ishita told her how she told him about Periappa and Subbu
Vandu was happy her sister was so honest and straight forward...
"Avan sonnan enakku kavala ille, he said any body can lose their mind, any family can have such histrory, its stupid to make decisions based off of that"👏
"See kanna not every body is like Subbu"👏
"He is definitely not ka"👏
"I told u to give him a chance, phir kab mil rahi hai?"😃
"I have to work this Saturday again, I might have to go to Chandigarh in a week or so, Bally aur main"
"To theek hai na, woh to Blore jaayega, u guys can stay in touch, seems so nice Ishita"
"he is" she dragged
"Did he try to flirt?" Akka asked giggling😉

"Ummm... WHY SHOULD I TELL U?" "I wont then u will say Ishita loves Sreekanth"😛
"Pakka pakka nahi boloongi, please bata na"😳
"A lot... among other things he...Well he asked me if he could hold my hand" Ishita said dully☺️
"Nee enna sonney? Toone to ekdum pakda diya hoga nahi" mocking
"Chhhee itni cheap hoon kya main?"

I ONLY KISS 6'3" PUNJABI MEN TO PAY OFF A RS.5 DEBT I DONT HOLD HANDS OF PERFECTLY DECENT IYER MEN WHO AMMA APPA PICKED FOR ME.
I RUSH TO GO CHECK ON THE RAKSHASAN WHEN HIS GUARD TELLS ME HE IS SICK, HE KISSES ME SENSELESS AFTER MOCKING ME FOR WORRYING
PIG!
HE WONT TAKE MY MONEY, HE WONT STOP KISSING ME...☺️
LATER HE PROBABLY KISSED HIS GIRLFRIEND...😭

"Ishita?" Akka yelled
"No.. I did not, I told him, lets take it slowly" II muttered softly
"Arey DIDNT U FEEL THE URGE TO TOUCH?" Akka asked😲
"NOOO!! SHOULD I?" II asked baffled😡
"Po di! nee waste.. u are a waste... shaadi ke baad kya karegi? NO DONT TELL ME..." Akka giggled😃
"I havent said yes remember, meri suhaag raat apne sapne mein baad mein mana akka" II was pissed🤣
"U know once Athai came for two nights, SHE COULD HEAR THEN... We lived in a one bedroom in Saket, Athai took the bed, because she cant sleep on the floor
Athimber cant sleep at night no, so he would pace the bedroom, naanum Bala vum we just held hands and sat up, we were so..." Akka giggled☺️
"STOP VENADAAM" II yelled
"The afternoon Athai and Athimber left, Bala returned from work at 2 and we got on the JOB" Akka laughed rolling on the floor
"Romba Thanks... sick" II said🤢
"WHY CHEE, THERE IS NO sickkk U PRUDE... U SHUD feel a feverish urge.. u know to be close to touch and constantly make out, 
its there for many years... after Animal Planet is born ellam pochu sab gaya" Akka lamented😭

"thank you par mera abhi se kuch nahi hai" II LIED😃

The front door bell rang..
The LIC agent Aggarwal...
She looked at him confused
"Ishita will call u back kanna agent aaya hai"
II hung up

"Appa TV volume kammi pannungo, please reduce the volume" Vandu yelled to her FIL
FIL reluctantly did after making a face... they didnt want ANY body to visit between 6-10 when they watched TV...

"Bhayya check to Papa ke ghar de diya tha maine, bola na aapko
"Arey main gaya waha koi mila nahi"
"Week day mein jaaogey to kaun rahega, aap 10 saal se ja rahe ho"
Arey madam weekend mein gaya"
She started making tea for Bala and the guy...
"Kis weekend?
"Arey do hafte pehle, Pappaji ne kaha test hai Tayaji ka AIIMS  mein?"
"Haan Ishita to thi ghar par"
"Haan auntyji ne bola woh janakpuri ja rahi hai kitaab ke liye"
"Mujhe pata hai bhayya.."
"Main gaya 5:30 balcony ka darwaza khula tha, koi khara tha bahar"
"Haan uske daftar se koi gaya tha us din.."
Amma said Baldev had visited
"Main Uppal saab ke yaha gaya pehle D 11 895, tab to khare they bahar"
"Phir?"
"Aadhe ghante mein gaya to aapki behen gaadi mein baithke chali gayi"
"Kiski?"
"AB YEH TO PATA NAHI, EKDUM LAMBE THEY WOH"

Vandu walked out of the kitchen and stared at the agent
"Balcony mein kaun tha?"
"WOHI THEY, PHONE PAR THEY...NIKKAR PEHNI THI"🤣
Aggarwal giggled like a toddler.. "Is sardi mein socho"😆
"Uski gaadi mein gayi Ishita?"

"Haan woh utri neeche main gaya bulaane, unhoney us lambu ko kaha main do min mein aaon, phir gayi oopar aur chali gayi, koi bahar ki gaadi thi"☺️

Seeing Vandita shocked Aggarwal slowly began milking the gossip... "Poore hero dikhte the woh"☺️

Vandita capped it right there, "Haan unke office ka bola na maine" she went into the kitchen and stared at the boiling tea endlessly😳

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neha07

Nisha now that you have posted in one of your replies that your readers can be free to give their views...let me remind you that I have given quite a handful on the story but I think you have some grudge against me 😃 that's why you don't reply to my view points.

There is this one question which has been there in my mind since quite long. I want to know how do R&B and Ishita's family say II - is it I2 coz that's what I read II as or is it I2 or I square? Was curious to know how does Ishita's name feel from R&B's mouth😉😳

Iv had the same question in mind since long...how do u say it ???
Nisha0604 thumbnail
THAT HAS GOT TO BE ONE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PARTS OF THE 81 IVE WRITTEN
I HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE U GIRLS WILL LOVE IT TOO
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG kashaf!!! in one of my earlier comments i even mentioned about humsafar and zindagi gulzar.. my all time fav..i love kashaf!!! gosh finally Vandu gets it oh the small things R&B does!!
keep it coming..
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

THAT HAS GOT TO BE ONE ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PARTS OF THE 81 IVE WRITTEN

I HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE U GIRLS WILL LOVE IT TOO

LOOOVE it ..dill khush .. let me get back to work now 😆 i will find you the post i made asking you to watch zindagi gulzar