Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago

So she did ask him why the book reached HOME!!! I so so so wanted that, that they trigger each other  this way ...thankyou thankyou thankyou😊

And loved the way u described his languor on the couch whilst she tidied herself 😳 ; and that the last bit where he revs  the car, defogger, heater, closes the door ---  subtle actions speaking volumes😳

And now the war is declared... I'm gearing myself for a rocking weekend with your updates😊

PS: I struggled a bit to find this new thread , coz I had no clue new threads spawn when u exceed a certain limit and for a min I was😲 Blame it on my lack of IF navigation skills. Anywayz now all good :)     

Originally posted by nidhi.b23

i just read few comments...they didn't do it...i was thinking they did it..like when she was gushing to vandu..n remembering her first time..n now this part...i m confused now...
NO THEY DID NOT DO IT😆
THEY WILL NOT UNTIL THEY GET MARRIED

Its not that kind of a tale...Filled with guilt and angst and such😃

Its a lil bit modern as far as morals go but does not cross into promiscuity...😃

Originally posted by SunshineBliss

So she did ask him why the book reached HOME!!! I so so so wanted that, that they trigger each other  this way ...thankyou thankyou thankyou😊

And loved the way u described his languor on the couch whilst she tidied herself 😳 ; and that the last bit where he revs  the car, defogger, heater, closes the door ---  subtle actions speaking volumes😳

And now the war is declared... I'm gearing myself for a rocking weekend with your updates😊

PS: I struggled a bit to find this new thread , coz I had no clue new threads spawn when u exceed a certain limit and for a min I was😲 Blame it on my lack of IF navigation skills. Anywayz now all good :)     

I just bookmark the page and get in and out😃
Agle 150 taq chinta ki koi baat nahi tab tak inke bache bhi ho jaayenge😃
Originally posted by RomComFan

New thread... Congrats! 🥳🥳
 You left us hanging in the last one but that's the mark of a good writer- just like II & R&B! 😉
The last update was simply amazing... love them at their quippy, intense best.. looking forward to the next part, as is the rest of your fan base.😊

So clever ille?😆

Ayyo ille... I was too sleepy to type so went off to bed, warna kal raat ko pakka post karti thi😳

Hey Nish! Unrelated to II or R&B but how come you have to create a new thread after 150 pgs? Does IF not allow you to go past that? Just curious. 😊
Originally posted by Scribble_Tweety

Now tht u say it, After tying the Knot sounds better. Actually I was confused by the "bunched up sari" thts why confirmed my doubt😃sisters couch yeah i forgot...was soo lost in them ki forgot everything😳taking off the tee n unhooking straps just...made me dizzy☺️ 

I totally loved him when he was NOT being a gentleman and not helping her with clothing😆

Really wanna see how u take it forward, they dont agree on anything yet when she comes to return his money they end up...ahem ahem. Thats the spark they have. Both are stubborn like hell. Sure therez more to this tussle.😳

Tweet,

IMO in a love story 90% of the URGE or the HEAT is GONE the day couples consummate... then it becomes run of the mill u know... I know India is very modern and all but it doesn't matter to me, ... considering I drew II based on cousins😃

Unrealistic? Who knows?😕
Preachy? I don't think so

But this how I visualized this couple in my mind... and I hope to follow through this way
I see TOO MUCH premarital sex in the country I live in... in fact that's all I see
So at least through my stories I want to relive a time when things used to be different😃

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nividances

Hey Nish! Unrelated to II or R&B but how come you have to create a new thread after 150 pgs? Does IF not allow you to go past that? Just curious. 😊

Nivi

Ive SEEN people do that, so followed suit

Didnt want a Mod dinging me for it
U know...
Maybe Maybe not
Note to the 40 that are desperate to read it 1500 times each😆:

The next part will be posted at 8:00 AM IST

Your readership is PRICELESS... wouldn't trade it for a THING👏😳

Too much studying. Brain has turned to mush...either that or it's the affect R&B is having on me.

Update soonish? (please?)
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Note to the 40 that are desperate to read it 1500 times each😆:

The next part will be posted at 8:00 AM IST

Your readership is PRICELESS... wouldn't trade it for a THING👏😳

THANK YOU for taking us through this R&B II ride...I have never before sailed on a story with its author

And my world time zone calculations are its sharpest best at this point of time given your update release time declarations! 😆