Software Symphony-Munirka Mutiny on 148 - Page 59

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thank you, during break up they will unknowingly depend on each other a few times, they will discover snippets about each other's personality... they will connect despite being estranged

Like Sudhy? said I think, become friends... and soulmates?

Know what this is truly a masterpiece...i cud never have imagined that  ppl cud discover each other  through a break -up. i mean yes pining away for one another is a given , but really learning things about the other ;  It takes quite an author to bring that on and  that too so seamlessly. I am beginning to sound like a broken chord. but this story rocks...
Originally posted by columbia

tried hard to catch up but just could not
uparr se have been sick
so just read the last few parts
THIS ONE IS GOING SUCH GREAT GUNS
am luvin it!

I so want her to go through with the wedding. ...until Shree dumps her at the alter...and then😆

Take care Colu...Work is keeping u real busy!!! Good na.. U will be able to catch up sundays ko.. M missinnnggg uuu.. Nishu is become a hit indeed.. All thanks to uuu.. I love R$B   😆
I would loveee Raman Ishita confrontation :D
Sree I dont like all that much :P

But i am loving this cold war. Its about time for them to talk it out soon...or at least for ishita to say no to Shrikant :D

LOVED IT!
Marleise reminds me of Pamela Anderson! 🤢 Now I have serious doubts in his choices! 
No Nisha dii.. No shreekanth date and dinner .. dnt want it.. waiting for next update...
no interest in sreekant date or dinner!!
Aww!! 😳

That makes perfect sense..she hates RnB but is bugged with M's size..

II is so human...so is RnB I'm sure they will torture everyone else and themselves before they get together😳
Good work as always you are a ⭐️
Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Marleise reminds me of Pamela Anderson!🤢 Now I have serious doubts in his choices!

ROFL... He hi. Self must have had serious doubts.. Tabhi toh he broke up wid her.. Lol
Nisha now that you have posted in one of your replies that your readers can be free to give their views...let me remind you that I have given quite a handful on the story but I think you have some grudge against me 😃 that's why you don't reply to my view points.

There is this one question which has been there in my mind since quite long. I want to know how do R&B and Ishita's family say II - is it I2 coz that's what I read II as or is it I2 or I square? Was curious to know how does Ishita's name feel from R&B's mouth😉😳
No sree for me too.. give me more R&B and II oh how cute are these two..

for the me the line

At that exact moment he looked up from speaking looking down while texting... and stared into her eyes... 
the look he gave her before he kissed her by the Monet☺️😳☺️

was so cute so II will finally start actually knowing about him and fall for him some more :-)

do you know French or you are learning it for R&B's sake 😳